Why is the trans fad growing so fast?

Why is the trans fad growing so fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpJV4x9nmFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the trend of personal identity crisis is more popular than ever before and hormones are psychologically addictive. testosterone or estrogen, they re-wire the brain and if the individual taking them is also indoctronated in the mythology of transgenderism, they will feel an attachment and seeking behavior on par with heroin. it just isn't proven to cause a dopamine release, yet.

Being a woman is superior in every way. We just have to help people understand that even if we all would want to be female this "mtf" shit isn't that.

You need to go on a date with it and kill it..it is your duty

>Why is the trans fad growing so fast?

Fluoride.

it's just all retards focusing on one topic right now

and thanks to the internet, parents can't just hide their retarded kids from sight anymore

Because the Bogdanoffs ordered the Jews to make it so

>Being a woman is superior in every way
Dude. I just don't get that. If I had to choose I'd be a man every time. Being a man is awesome.

U.S trend that spread through the west and young people have this thing to follow allong to not be an outsider.

Guy in the pic is just a faggot on the same level as chris chan.

Because you white goys bought it, both the right-wing and left-wing goys. You have yourselves to blame.

Attention.

What he probably meant is that being a woman (in modern society) is way easier than being a man.

Nothing is expected of you and if you achieve even the tiniest shit you will get massive praise for it.

If you end up just not feeling like being productive you marry some guy with a decent job and then spend your days doing whatever the fuck you want and no one will judge you for it.

For losers who never experienced how good it feels to acomplish something difficult that is an insanely attractive outlook.

The numbers dont really grow i think.
We are just witnessing it more because a more connected society through social networks.
And they feel special when they can openly admit it now.
Half of them really isnt mentally disabled and is in only for the society gibs like attention.

Does the fake hair piece perched on Bogborg's forehead not bother anyone ? Anyone ?

Jesus fucking hell look at the scum in that picture.

We can only hope for another virus that wipes the lot of them out.

Another one

That thing (((they))) put in the water thats turning frogs gay is causing this

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with her (judging by the information given)

Sometimes I hate being gay.

Being a low tier man is a life of pointless suffering, if I could press a button and become a 5/10 woman I'd so do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpJV4x9nmFw