Weed

>legalize it
>Tax the shit outta it
>Watch crime rate drop
>Watch the money flow in
>Prescription medicine abuse decreases
>Alcohol related accidents and crimes dwindle

If monitored, it can (at the very least) put a band aid over the economic issues.

I always thought that Weed is the most overrated drug ever. It only made me sleepy and gave some ugly taste, that's all.

Exactly. Besides the fact that the hot smoke can lead to cancer in the long run, it is pretty much harmless compared to alcohol and tobacco.

Everything can cause cancer these days. First-time users tend to have an afterburn that lasts for about a week, but other than that, it really doesn't do as much harm as prescription drugs.

>substance that kills all motivation and willpower
>harmless

I'm not saying I haven't gotten high a few times before but everyone I know that does it regularly is a dullard. My best bro from childhood has the mental power of his 14 yr old self and we're both 24. Sure it can be nice to chill with every now and again but do not lie to yourself and say that it's harmless.

i don't know what kind of weed you're smoking in Latvia but come over to the states and smoke some kush and let's hear what you have to say

some friend you are lmao, he's just on a different level than you are. When you smoke you stop saying useless shit and your thoughts can get really trippy, so trying to have a boring conversation with a normie like you gets pretty difficult

Like all substances, it's to be used responsibly. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't wait until after work, or even take measures to ensure that that things need to be taken care of before they use it.

Like most things, it comes down to the individual that uses it.

>Everything can cause cancer these days.

No, but if by everything you mean the most shitty amerilard food for example then yes perhaps. The shitty dyes and drugged up meat are good examples.

smokers are buying weed only in order not to be charged with production under the current regime, once it gets legalized smokers grow their own, it's easy as pie
there goes your tax revenue

OP is right.
I could not care less about the recreational usage, but because of the scare of weed hemp is used way under its full potential. Just imagine we would not have to burn down rainforest to plant soy for cattle and instead just replace some corn fields. Not to mention all the other industrial purposes for it.

Yeah but there's regulations on how many plants you can grow, I think it's 6 in colorado but idk where else. Basically so you don't grow your own distribution center out of fucking nowhere and ruin the government's tax revenue

lol stoner logic. have fun never getting a goddamn thing done or having any money because all you want to do is live in your fantasy world. I bet you work at Starbucks. the "wisdom" you get from drugs is an illusion. I participate in the real world and am more genuinely happy than any druggie I know.

a lot of people have weak wills already. weed is something that breaks it down even further.

Trump will legalize weed to confuse the leftists. It will be great

but fuck your taxes. tax this dick bitch

SCREENCAP THIS

It's not going to kill ambition any more than alcohol or the prescription Jew. Weed isn't harmless, I know because I have smoke brain but I'm a lot happier and can function or at least pretend to function as a human rather than a raging anxiety freak. Living in your head all the time is a self deprecating echo chamber. When I smoke the windows open up and bring in the fresh air. I'm more comfortable leaving the house after a hit than I am when I'm dry.

I don't really know for certain but I'd wager a guess that 6 plants or whatever arbitrary number would give you all the weed you'd possibly need

But it's not like they can tax the black market and think of all the money spent on fighting dealers and incarceration. It's a massive loss.

KEK, give it another try man. If you're gonna get a card, get a medicinal card not recreational. I can choose from many different strains for different purposes, get edibles, try all the best CBD products, have the best concentrates. Once you really understand this medicine, it really is a "miracle drug".

don't those bueno chocolates (like the ones in kinder eggs) cause cancer?

There's the possibility of crop failure though, either through insects, mold or sheer happenstance and especially if you're not well-versed in growing cannabis.
Dry periods happen and that's when the taxed sales come in.

>everyone now is a stoner
>whole society fails and no one wants to work
Congrats. You solved so many problems by making the world burn

>alcohol is now legal
>everyone will be drunk all the time and not work

damn we're fucked. fuckin everyone is an alcohol

Trump is a businessman
He wants to create jobs and generate a better economy

Therefore, I believe if he truly wants the above to happen, then he'll legalize marijuana. The legalized states already proved how beneficial it is.

All arguments against it can easily be shot down. Just treat it exactly like alcohol.

you niggers took indica = sleeping/chilling aid.

try Sative next time.