Sup Forums needs a Silesian flag

Sup Forums needs a Silesian flag

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Poland_(1916–18)
youtube.com/watch?v=rcEaeEfkYqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Poland_(1385–1569)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Poland_(1025–1385)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civitas_Schinesghe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you want to come back?

How do you feel about Poland?

Nope.

Extremely comfy.

To contemporary Germany with Merkel? Nope

There are things I like, but - all in all - you must remember that while the Germanic Empire was at its prime, Polish people were still eating berries and swinging on the trees.

will there be a Reich again, Sup Forums?
Germany in the early 1900s was a magical place
>science
>technology
>industry
>arts and philosophy
>national pride
>Prussian conservatism
>protestant work-ethic

Poland didn't exist in the German empire

So you agree with this picture?

I think you may have misread what I wrote.

I think it epitomizes more the stereotypical image of the Polish lower-lower-middle class, but swell, yes.

Don't you fucking dare.

nope I haven't.

Poland didn't exist until ww1 was over

American Education, everyone.

dude its literally written in your pic. its Schlesien

This one is on his own. We aren't all this retarded

Slesvig is not Germany.

My grandpa was from there.

>tfw all he wanted was to be German again.
>tfw

Oh yeah? Well, YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY.

You know how delighted and happy he would have been if you called him "Opa" once?

Well I'm positive that Poland existed until the Holy Roman Empire fell.

Delve deeper.

And you need to get the fuck out to eat coal you autonomy-wannabe shit

Pull the other one and call me when you rebuild Warsaw using own materials, you thieves.

Mom always called him papa, so we just ended up calling him that. He was supposed to go back to Germany in the 90's but his health was pretty hard on the decline then and needed to stay here.

Tbh, it's probably better that Poland has Silesia now, or else it'd be full of shitskins. But ideally, Prussia would still exist.

deeper into what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Poland_(1916–18)
???

History.

Kys

Yeah right. There's like a small party advocating for Silesian autonomy because they use like three German words in daily life.

>Client / puppet state
of the German Empire

Provinz Oberschlesien here.

15 years ago- probably yes

Silesia is Slovak clay.

AVE SILESIA

local governments of Pomerania and Lower Silesia are considered to be also very tolerant, they all wanted to bring refugees and Wrocław has invited Zygmunt Bauman

Silesia is literaly shithole under poles. Under German administration silesians was of course seen as "Wasserpolaken" but at least we had some profits from german culture and science so now I just waiting for better days when our friends from west will return

youtube.com/watch?v=rcEaeEfkYqk

>Slovak
Czech, if anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Poland_(1385–1569)

>muh Silesia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Poland_(1025–1385)

Still, and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_Poland
you historically illiterate burger.

>tfw living in lower silesia
>everyone here has ukrainian/belarussian/lithuanian roots, after relocation by operation vistula.
>not even a single silesian lives in lower silesia
>upper silesians hate germans as fuck, thats why they made uprisings and voted for joining Poland(1919-1921)
>any autonomy

Everyone who mentions joining Germany is literally treated with meme tier.

Czeched

Zagłębie is not Upper Silesia, you idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civitas_Schinesghe

Fuck Silesia. Austria should have kept it in the first place. It's was an overrated State.

>Everyone who mentions joining Germany is literally treated with meme tier.

also this.

Most of real Silesians were killed by russian Red Army when they were drafted by German forces, stalinist regime after (((liberation))) or fled to the west.

These days it's mostly relocated population from lost territories in the east..

>Fuck Silesia
Fuck Lower Silesia. No culture, no roots, no nothing. Upper Silesia is better

industry was great and population was booming. Especially heavy industry, also coal.

Can confirm. I have a Silesian surname but my family lived in Hungary from the time of 30 years war when the Swedes razed our town.

>full of shitskins
they eat coal, so they're really not that different
joke, i love you silesians

>Most productive province in the Habsburg lands
>Overrated

I dont remember anything in Warsaw built with coal.

That's because it wasn't coal, but materials that came from Silesian buildings which were scrapped solely to rebuild the capital.

yeah if they would rejecct that... then fuck them
www.dziennikzachodni.pl/wiadomosci/katowice/a/tak-kiedys-wygladaly-katowice-uwierzycie-stare-widokowki,438253/

literally wyngloki

>everyone here has ukrainian/belarussian/lithuanian roots
Does noone of these people long for Ukraine/Belarus/Lithuania? How do Poles view the relocations and how do they view the relocated people?

They were Poles living in those areas, not Lithuanians/Belarussians or Ukrainians.

A reminder that ruch autonomii śląska(party tht demands autonomy for silesia) is cooperative with PO (the main leftist party in Poland)
Anyone who supports German autonomy supprts Polish left.

I wish I was Silesian user, I fucking wish. A lot of things are better than leafistan.

Oddly enough, my grandpa did work in a coal mine here in NS, until he learned the mechanic/machinist trade from my great-grandpa and opened a gas station and garage. Some things never change I guess.

My great grand father was the chief of the Jewish community of Breslau. Feels bad man.

>How do Poles view the relocations
Such territorial changes would be OK if only it wasn't so brutal

Ruthenia is an old, different from polish culture. Poles tried to mix the roman and oriental culture, or dominate it, but that has failed dramatically. Only look how Poles ended in Volhynia. It's good when Poland is separated from the Orient

So when you said "roots" you just meant they lived over there?
Do they want to go back or have their land back or something? What about the remaining Poles in Ukraine/etc., do they want to go to Poland or be anschlussed by Poland?

it was what made prussia a major power in europe

>Poles tried to mix the roman and oriental culture, or dominate it, but that has failed dramatically.
Seems very successful to me when you can just ship everyone over and it works out fine.

>Only look how Poles ended in Volhynia.
Belongs Volhynia to Ruthenia? I thought Ruthenia is only the part below Volhynia, you know around Lwow and down to the Romanian/Moldovan border. In this area they also vote very differently from the rest of Ukraine.

>It's good when Poland is separated from the Orient
>Orient
I know you mean the Byzantine sphere but is it usual to call everything east of the realm of the Roman Catholic Church the Orient in Poland?

It wasn't me but yes he probably meant that they only lived there. Obviously their polish sounded a bit differently. There is not a single reason for them to emigrate back to their countries but I can't tell you how they feel about it because I'm not such a person myself.

roman influence - west
byzantine influence - oriental
at least it's how I see it and the reasons why Ruthenians hate Poles so much. Lithuanians for instance weren't as violent as Ukrainians - this is why there's still so many Poles in Wilno

>Belongs Volhynia to Ruthenia?
Well, it's been dominated by Ukies when they fled from the Mongols. So I guess in the end you can say it belongs to the East

I take '15yrs ago' back.

Imagine being paid in €... and WALKING/ driving few kms end exchange that for PLN and buing shit.
You would live like a king, even on fucking welfare alone.

>There is not a single reason for them to emigrate back to their countries
And the Polish state doesn't have any aspirations to claim back these territories either?
Sounds like a great idea to invest in Eastern Poland, wouldn't you say?

>and the reasons why Ruthenians hate Poles so much. Lithuanians for instance weren't as violent as Ukrainians
ok

>this is why there's still so many Poles in Wilno
and noone in Poland is revengeful about it and wants some clay back, e.g. that Polish strip in Belarus near the Lithuanian border?

>So I guess in the end you can say it belongs to the East
I see. Does the part below Volhynia then also belong to Ruthenia in your definition?

Oh everyone wants that clay,especialy Vilno w eeven took it from Lithuanians in 1918.
But Nowadays,well...NATO and Russia.

RUthenia is more of a myth than anything we took their lands during the reign of last piast so like 14th century if i remember correctly.
NOwdays "ruthenians" are just Russians who see Kievan Rus as the true Rus instead of muscovy.

would you polish guys support us when we reclaim kalilingrad?

Ok, but do you view this region I mentioned, below Volhynia and down to the Romanian-Moldovan border as Ruthenia or not?

We would want it for ourselfes but since we know who rules in europe we wouldn;t try to oppose you.
And yes,anything that weakens Russia has full suport of the Thrid Republic of poland.
Maybe not all they way down to Romania but most of it is Ruthuenian.

>Silesia also housed one of the two main wartime centers where medical experiments were conducted on kidnapped Polish children by Nazis.
disgusting. why hasnt this place been nuked yet?