War on Brazil

I wish America would just invade Brazil already. This country is so big and diverse - it has everything from beaches, jungles, highlands, grasslands, favelas and big cities. It is just huge. It would be a hell of a fun war. Of course, we would easily win due to our unmatched military superiority. And on top of that it would be a profitable war. We'd steal all of the Brazilian resources like iron, gold, oil and wood. We would also arrest all the politicians and fight the drug lords. Our soldiers would fuck Brazilian bunda and from my knowledge Brazilian women like first worlders for some reason. In the end, it would be a win-win relation for both America and Brazil.

Plese convince me why we shouldn't go to war with Brazil.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cannibalistic-prisoners-feast-bbq-human-9682103
youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please fucking nuke Rio de Janegro while you're at it.
twice to be sure

kek it would be vietnam x10000000

>it's the thread in which a brazilian exchange student pretends to be american again
the ameristan does not care about us and that's fine as it is

Bring it on, amerilard.
We'll crush you.
Republic of Bunda will rise again.

Don't you touch my son.

Vietnam had the support of a nuclear superpower and on its border it had an ally with one billion people. Besides, the US never really invaded North Vietnam. We even technically won the war until the democrats stepped in and fucked up everything. With Brazil it would be different because we would have the support of good part of the local population, we would actually be invading the country and you don't have a superpower or a giant ally right on your border to protect you. If we defeated Iraq in 2003 we can defeat anyone who is weaker than Iraq, and you are definetely weaker than the Iraqi military under Saddam Hussein. Brazil has no navy, no air defense, tank force or the logistics to counter an US invasion.
Of course. One of the reasons this war would benefit humanity as a whole would be the insane amount of deaths of niggers and mestizos.

>calling himself Republic of Bunda
fucking retarded child

Don't you have a Muslim immigrant to prep for your wife, Pedro?

you ruined everything though

You would have to deal with subhuman jungle cannibals
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cannibalistic-prisoners-feast-bbq-human-9682103

We dont.

>be monkeys living in trees
>get colonized by christian moors
>christian moors rape women
>be taught civilization and order
>declare independence and try your own type of civilization
>choose corrupt monkeys that don't know to balance a country
>blame the moors

go ahead and try burger, how was your last war on the jungle?
Try to invade a favela, i dare you. we'll unleash ur prisioners hordes to behead you and eat your flesh raw. You'll drink our tap water and die from poisoning. Rogue politicians will infiltrate in your country and steal everything your government has, just u wait.

also, our vassals in latin america will turn on your ass and you will have a nightmare both here and there in your home country

We literally had a Portuguese prince declare independence though.
Did you forget that?

>support of good part of the population
You mean a dozen of delusional Sup Forumstards?

Brazilians would literaly and deliberately turn you into one giant Amerofavela,

grrrrrringo

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

Indeed I do.
But after you went started having a republic instead of a monarchy you went full HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUEHEUE

Our republic was mostly if not entirely of European origin though. Even to this date most of politicians are white (I'm not complaining about this)
The guy you originally replied to is retarded though, if we can blame anybody for our situation, not that I think we should be blaming someone, it would be the eternal anglo

Please do it, all they do is scream and eat monkeys.

Bad idea.

Guerrillas would pop everywhere to eat you guys asses.

But I wouldnt complain to be an extension of america at all.

We eat monkeys? WTF I love my country now.

>tfw you will never drone strike a favela using shock and awe doctrine

I could likely btfo most american soldiers with my bare hands

Brazil would just give you a fate worse than death. Spread Brazilian culture to America.

Norway and our fellow brothers Denmark and Iceland would gang-rape you and Brazil so much into oblivion that you wouldn't be able to gasp as much as "56% white...".

literally who

You're country has to many people with nothing to lose,plus the thought of being eaten would put most Americans of,but the empire will invade "see you soon"

stfu hue cuck
enjoy ur fast ass with mojitos in miami while u can
u get back home u'll get back being no one.

exactly
he is probably sucking dicks to buy a cheap computer and get back to his favela

I'm not afraid, american pussy. President Michael Fear will defend us.

How hard would it be for a baldie like me to fuck a hot, thick Brazilian girl?

>we would have the support of good part of the local population,
Brazilians might not have a problem with americans themselves, but they sure as shit don't like the US government

Except the economically liberal retards and the olavetes

Theres plenty of trannies for you,no one would know,except you?

Norway, you're drunk