Do we hate him yet?

Do we hate him yet?

>Sup Forums is one person

Fuck off phone poster. If you hate him, go bitch about it on plebbit.

The_Donald

Why would I go on /r/The_Donald when it's clear I don't support The Donald?

I don't know, I probably disagree with you about something so it's best for my echochamber that you leave.

At least you're being honest

Is this the one with the chainsaw?
I can't view webm because I'm a degenerate phoneposter

>claim that Sup Forums doesn't practice groupthink
>immediately request that people with a certain opinion leave

The hypocrisy is palpable.

Nah, not only is he doing mostly good things so far, but I am not a die hard contrarian nor am I an anarchist. I'm not going to oppose Trump simply because he's in charge, and if he ever has the support of the majority, I'm not going to oppose him simply for opposition's sake. I'll happily criticize Trump for his failures when he makes them.

What about the fact that he's signing exec orders left and right despite that he has virtually no opposition in congress? Is that not a huge red flag for you?
What about the fact that he has people in his cabinet who directly represent Zionist interests?
What about the fact that his FCC chairman is going after net neutrality?

I want more of these hard working people in this country

yep

get over it, hillary lost. Can't believe she's still paying you shills.

hi user! let me get this straight: anyone who points out anything they don't like about trump, regardless of how objectively true it is, must be a CTR shill? how do you figure, user? am i witnessing some (((consensus manufacturing))) transpiring before my very eyes?

No. He's not popular enough yet to hate. The soul of Sup Forums is contrarian. So long as he's still hated by so many, Sup Forums will unironically support him.

It's all a matter of lulz.

>post valid criticisms
>durrr shill ctr gtfo

this is the epitome of Sup Forums

heres some alternative facts for you shills, Trump is the greatest president of all time.

he needs to work on stop being a meme-president, but a president that everyone respects.

That's what we do with thieves.
Watch out!

I didn't vote for that bitch

Are you going to argue my points?
If not, you can kindly fuck off to your Trump General thread.

>he's signing exec orders left and right

lol Obummer

> he has people in his cabinet who directly represent Zionist interests

welp

> his FCC chairman is going after net neutrality?

We don't need it, we establishment now

Source?

yeah, sure you didn't. Fucking retard shill, can't even do your job correctly.

trump himself

None of those things bother me. Does that upset you?

>we
hello new visitor, welcome to Sup Forums

I've always hated him.

I'm going to beat the shit out of the next bitch ass Trumpkin that I see walking around in Trump attire in public. It's time to make you racists afraid again.

They still dont get it. Trump and Hillary are one in the same, always have been and always will be.

You need to cut off the head of the snake and the head is not the President of the USA.

Just because Obama did it doesn't mean it's ok. In fact that should be even more of a red flag that he's turned into yet another globalist puppet.
He's using (((their))) tactics.

Seriously Trump could be even more of a tyrant than Obummer and faggots like will still suck his dick because HURR DURR MAGA GOD EMPEROR

>he has people in his cabinet who directly represent Zionist interests
>people in his cabinet
>cabinet

I have some bad news for you...

No, and anyone who does never liked him in the first place.

>Trump himself said he'd be the greatest president of all time. We know it to be true because Trump said it

Wow ok I get it. You're just trolling. 5/5 bretty good for getting me to respond.

hahaha libtards are so butthurt that hillary lost, get over it.

Why would I?

make trump irrelevant again

>Obama did it
The main way to get rid of executive orders is with another executive order you half-wit. How many did Obama sign before leaving?

Every other major thing he's going to do will be through congress, since they have supermajority. But everything with congress takes time.

>signing executive orders left and right
the man has signed exactly 4 orders, two of which were overturning dumb ass shit Obongo did

>What about the fact that he has people in his cabinet who directly represent Zionist interests?
Doesn't matter what they represent, it matters what Trump represents

>What about the fact that his FCC chairman is going after net neutrality?
What about the fact that you're a fag and have brought nothing but accusations and no proof to the table?

>mfw seeing this same concern shilling every fucking day

No, not as long as he keeps doing what he said he'd do.

I agree with most of his platform, except the wall. And not because I want Mexicans freely crossing and shit, just cuz I think it'll be a waste of money. I'm all for massive immigration reform and a better enforcement of those laws + defunding sanctuary cities.

And I hope he stops being wishy washy on increasing NASA's funding and reducing their defense work, and lets them be the explorers they're supposed to be.

But other than that I'm pretty happy so far.

It doesn't upset me as much as it just makes you look stupid

it's trolling to support trump? are you saying trumps a liar? how can you deny facts? jeez, I knew libtards were dumb...

>Doesn't matter what they represent, it matters what Trump represents

Israel?

This.

There are no "ex-Trump supporters" because all the things people hate are made up by the media or blown out of proportion. After you lose trust in MSM you become immune to their propaganda.

He hadn't flipped on campaign promises, so supporters have no reason to change their minds.

>If you disagree with me you're stupid

Nope.

half of Sup Forums will eventaully hate him when he actually does make anerica great again and then mainstream america and the media start openly professing their love for him. We can't help but always be contrarian.

No

Everyone here hates him he's just a distraction because we're bored nihilists.

>What about the fact that he's signing exec orders left and right despite that he has virtually no opposition in congress?

These executive orders are routine. It's not like Trump is unilaterally stopping the border patrol and ICE from deporting illegals or something...

When did Obummer sign an exec order halting DAPL? Army Corps of Engineers stopped it voluntarily because of protesting.

He signed four executive orders in 3 days.

Look, I'll even give you that all of his exec orders were good things, but he doesn't need them. There is no reason why any of those things couldn't be passed in congress. Imagine how he acts when he faces actual opposition.

yes he'sa an asshole

It looks a lot like trolling when your misguided dick-riding causes you to use blatant circular reasoning

That's true tho

jeez dude, it's been a month since the election was over, you really need to start moving on...

No doubt son. Most Americans don't know how to use basic landscaping equipment. These lads would do a great job.

It seems that by becoming immune to the propaganda of the left, many have become completely unable to register criticism from their own side without chimping out over perceived CTR shills

He was an avid supporter of Israel from the very beginning.
shame on you for listening to pol.
He is using executive orders left and right because he is going to get rid of all of obongos bullshit the same way obongo started it all

Le_Donaldo

I've moved on and woken up to the fact that Trump isn't a perfect messiah like you think he is.
I don't know you keep trying to ad hominem that I'm a Hillary shill. I think it's because I called you out on gaping holes in your logic and you got your fee fees hurt

>Trump isn't a perfect messiah like you think he is.
seriously, how does she still have funds to pay you shills?

>value of. Canadian dollar skyrocketing in the HOURS following the Keystone approval

Are you fucking kidding? Trump's doing more for Alberta in one signature than either Trudeau ever has

Obongo didn't start TPP over an exec order.

I think TPP is horrible and needs to die but he could do it through congress and have no opposition whatsover. He's got both the house and the senate stacked.

I get my funds directly from Moloch himself

So you are displeased with the fact the he is not wasting any time or money. when he knows congress would approve it anyways?
>Trump you have 2 options
>Executive Order
>or bring it to congress which are all on your party
which would you choose if you campaigned on efficiency and saving money?

Hey asshole, do you understand how treaties work in this republic? The President signs them, and the Senate ratifies them. The House has absolutely nothing to do with it.

The President unsigned Obama's signature. That's how it's supposed to work.

Now fuck off you commie trash,

Starting to

Trust me drumplet, you don't want to know who is paying us.

this is terrifying. They are getting so bold. What does hillary have up her sleeve?

Routine exec orders are ones that concern areas where the president has clear authority, like the military. Not ones which will have profound effects on the economy like removing the TPP, even if it is a good thing.

what's the matter lardboy, did someone trigger you? :-)

Running it through congress because this is a Republic

Chelsea Clinton will run in 2020 with the anti-Christ as her VP

That's not how the treaty process works you fucking idiot. If you love the Constitution so much you should try reading it one day.

we have to stop them.

There's a difference between criticism and divisive baiting.

You can't

events are being set in motion that are far beyond your control. Plots that have been laid years ago. Trump's untimely rise to power put our agenda on the fast track.

Ok I'll give you that one

OY VEY THE GIG IS UP

Checked

You'll have to leave mum's basement to accomplish that.

those are hispanics you fucking baiter.

I love it when monkeys fight