Will this guy ever have an actual debate with someone he disagrees with...

Will this guy ever have an actual debate with someone he disagrees with? Or is he only gonna keep repeating same lines in his videos,in exact same format,over and over ,because otherwise he will expose his disability in forming arguments on spot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAIN

STREEM

MEETYUH

y do u al bulli hem

Eh, I don't mind him. My mom watches him and I think that did """redpill""" her somewhat.

MAHDYUH

He did more to redpill normie than all of Autismos of 4chinz combined
Quit talking shit like women and do better

I'm shocked how much attention he gets

I remember someone linking a video here once and watched it. It was uploaded like 5h before my viewing and it already had like 300k views

The guys a fucking child with a baby's temperament and a prepubescent trust fund kids voice. Fucking annoying cunt.

Agree with most he says in the one video I watched but shit, you don't want to give guys like this a platform imo

He's kind off a self entitled prick to be honest. I used to like him until he started forcing memes in his videos and making clickbaity titles in his videos.

Well, take his last video. What more arguments do you need to make? The fact that those women are showing support for Islam is so blatantly contradictory from the get-go, that there is simply no room for debate. No reason not to repeat the same lines if they hold true.

Besides, the kinds of people he usually criticizes pretty much forfeited their right to honest, civil debate a long time ago.

Agreed, I never got the appeal. If I wanted a mad britbong screaming at me I'd watch Pat Condell.

ESSAAAS JAEEEEEEEEY DOUBLEWS

What's his name again?

MAYNESTREEEM METEEOORRRR

le angry hard truths man

You mama gay

Not sure who that is but being unable to have a direct argument with someone about a topic does not make him wrong or any less useful. Debating is a whole different skill to research and teaching. Which is what I guess he does.

Red pilled? PJW?

Good joke

Don't forget the importance of Transitional ideology. He can pull people away from the MSM and the out of the MSMtrix, and then we can pull them away from him and into the fight.

That was how I got here; by way of anti-SJW You tubers and such.

>disability in forming arguments on spot
Please explain why this is a bad thing. Real-time """debate""" is the lowest form of discourse. The sole win criterion is shouting louder than the other person. You could win an argument about the existence of gravity simply by shouting "gravity exists" over and over without giving the other guy a chance to respond.

And no, I don't support that Breitbart dude. I think his video on depression was fucking stupid.

READ BOOKS YOU FUCKING NERDS.

If you insist on watching something on youtube, watch lectures or debates with accredited academics and the like. You know, people who have put actual years of study and research on said topic.

WELL EEMAJIN MYE SHOHK

I just want to see if he can hold his ground in actual debate where argument composing and exchanging happens in real time and you need to show your ability of showing knowledge and logistics under pressure.

Because anyone can compose decent arguments when he has all the time at home.

>disgusting weaboo
>patronizing anyone

fuck off

he's just a writer for infowars that makes opinion videos. i don't particularly care for him, but i don't know why you think he's obligated to debate anyone.

r e d d i t might suit you better faggot

I am because I can newfriend.
Because you are worth less than me.

Triggered? Good, now go read.

Him, Milo and Owen are so shallow and pedantic now. I can't even watch their videos anymore.

nah I bet there's even more degnerate weebs like you there

Yeah, that video on depression was far too opinionated to be taken seriously. Almost no sources cited when they were desperately needed
>50 years ago, [depression] wasn't even talked about
???

He's a cuck.

>MY MAIN STREEM METEOR IS TOO STRUNG FOR YOU TRAVELUR!

> It's a Paul sits in the same spot he's sat in for the past 5 years episode

youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U

NEW MAINE STREEM METEOR APPROACHING

Oh shit new video

well, we already talked about it a bit ITT, on top of that he took a holiday break in early January.

SUPPUTTED EISES.

>people still talk like that
My god.

He's a shill.
Just watch how he speaks.Propaganda 101 voice play.

POTION SELLER! SELL ME YOUR STRONGEST POTION!

>muh izzlam
>never names the jew

>basing all your opnions on youtube, facebook, rebbit and 9gag media
Good goy!

ALEKS JOWNZ will never let him name them

THE TOLERANT LEFT STRIKES AGAIN

LET
THAT
SINK
IN

I take his voice and accent over whatever the fuck raspy and snarly ass rambling Alex Jones is doing

He should debate Varg through a bulletproof glass in case he planned to kill him with an invisible shotgun.

Mane street meteor