Redpill me on the American Negro. I think they are good people

Redpill me on the American Negro. I think they are good people
(for the most part)

>DUDE BLACK PEOPLE ARE BASED AND ARE DIFFERENT FROM ACTUAL NIGGERS
this fucking /r/thedonald invasion needs to stop, you're fucking killing our meme magic.

the best solution to this is to ban Americans from posting on this board.

They could be, but they choose gibs.

K

Are a mix of white dna and sub-saharan dna
Stupid levels of crime
Crabs in a bucket mentality
Think white man is out to get them
Think white people owe them
Think they were kings of egypt
Can be successful and get berated for it like ben carson

They're a mongrelized combination of the various types of Africans sold into slavery and the Mulattos and Quadroons that couldn't find White spouses.

you are a nigger and you probably aren't even black.
Go figure.

I feel like if we could pry them lose from the insidious bullshit of the left they'd be pretty based.

Also I think they really fucking need a strong Church in their lives compared to other races.

As is theyre pretty fucked up

>(for the most part)

>sweden
>has a nationalist party polling at 30% right now
>will get elected in 2018
>largest number of readers of alternative media in the west
>most far right hate crime in western and northern europe
>homogenous people
>80% white
>has no niggers on pol
>supercucked will get conquered within a year according to pol

>America
>no nationalist party in parliament
>52% white
>not a homogenous people'
>has niggers on pol
>somehow uncucked and based according to pol

youre probablly both since youre american

This, gibs ruin everything
Their churches are actually fun, I wouldn't mind going to that shit.

O LAWDY PRAISE JESUS, PRAISE HIM

When did pol become r the_Donald. Based blacks posting needs to be saged.

>80% white
There is no second Sweden you fuck up your country and its over.

I've befriended them.
I've fought wars with them.
I've dined with them.
I've worked with them.

They have the same capacity for honor as any of us, too many refuse it, choosing victimhood instead.

I continue to try....

Get the fuck off Tyrone. Go shoot some other nignogs and stop posting on Sup Forums

>this fucking /r/thedonald invasion needs to stop, you're fucking killing our meme magic.
Just read your post. The r/thedonald posts are worse than commie threads, black dicks and hwndu posts.

i keked so hard

>has a nationalist party polling at 30% right now
swedish nationalist party would be a fucking center-left in Poland

>most far right hate crime in western and northern europe
because asking for a "black coffee" at a restaurant is considered racist

>homogenous people
everyone is a cuck

>80% white
what about kids?

>has no niggers on pol
because you take in the dumbest niggers from all over the world that can't read or write

>(((cuckolding: the nation))) wants to ban burgers?

LOL NO GO FUCK YOURSELF

FUCK YOU! I am WHITE you stupid turkroach scum

Wow OP, hows the weather in the Pacific Northwest today? Here? Its cloudy with a chance of chimpout. Enjoy your white life, I'll just be over here getting raped, robbed, and beaten by a group of peaceful African Americans. They're such jokesters.

Depends user. Some are horrible animals others can be great folk. You can tell if it is a nigger or a average human African by their reaction to philosophical discussion. If they get angry and hound for more to make themselves stronger as they roam in packs they are indeed a nigger. If they have a rational discussion and don't chimp out than they are indeed a human rather than a glorified monkey. These are rare though and that's why people hate niggers so goddamm much.

blacks=niggers
its like the zombie virus, lived next to a "based blackguy" before until one night he just chimped out, they all will eventually.

>There is no second Sweden you fuck up your country and its over
and there's a second america..?

well looking at how current leader Jimmie Ã…kesson joined the party in the early 2000's when the party was still a neo nazi party I wouldnt say it is.
and well based Jimmie has played ultima thule quite a few times I wouldnt say its even close to center left in Pooland.

>because asking for a "black coffee" at a restaurant is considered racist
its not

>everyones a cuck
we're not

>what about kids?
they'll be deported aswell.

>because you take in the dumbest niggers from all over the world that can't read or write
>niggers
>any different to any kind of nigger

>black dicks
pic very related
you seem like a cool guy but fuck me, your country isnt doing too well.

Ahmed, we don't want YOU here.

oh the irony

southern baptist gospel music is perhaps the most spiritually powerful creation known to man. if its pure form was ever synthesized, the world would experience a revival the likes of which it has never known.

Where did the African-American accent come from?

Not the ''here now, booy'' Morgan Freeman/Blues Guitarist accent, but more the nigger accent?

In UK, we have our own nigger accent in London, with crosses of Caribbean(they were immigrants) and London cockney.

20% of any group should be churned due to ineffectivenes. Deport the bottom 20% of all nationalities, religions, ethnicities, and races to any Antarctica. As a whole, American negroids rely to much on the government for direction and livelihood.

>they all will eventually.
Exactly. I've had several friends that have been redpilled by their "based black friends" when they suddenly lose their shit and you're targeted for simply being white. The main difference between a liberal and a conservative is the amount of niggerdom they've encountered in their lives. Of course, some libs are too far gone and could have their entire family massacred in front of them by a pack of feral nigs and then turn around and lament the racism that lead those poor black folks to kill their families.

>Where did the African-American accent come from?
It's an inherently lazy way to talk. They don't enunciate properly because it takes effort. Only minimal means of communication are acceptable to them. Hence, ebonics.

Some blacks are cool, but all of them have an inferiority complex. These people need to make Ghana, Ethiopia, or where great again.

But it kind of sounds ''effort put on'' to me.

>But it kind of sounds ''effort put on'' to me.
No, its completely natural. Instead of each work being properly enunciated, it is a run on language. Ambalance is easier to say than ambulance. "Whatchoo mean", is easier to say than "what do you mean". Know I'm sayin?

>you seem like a cool guy but fuck me, your country isnt doing too well.
lol, we just see it constantly on pol. Muh based blacks posting is pretty insufferable.

I think Sup Forums thinks it hates black people when it actually hates poor people.
>barely able to speak the language
>double digit IQ
>living off gubment handouts
>5+ kids before hitting 25
>violent
All this shit happens in the UK with the poor ass white people you see on jeremy kyle everyday, skin colour's got fuck all to do with it.

The worst part is when a black person is brought up in a good environment, gets educated and does well for themselves, everyone just calls them an uncle tom.

Cute false equivalence, you limey invertebrate. Eat shit.

>berated for it like ben carson

>I think they are good people
So do white women

Insecure shitskin detected.

niggers are the worst.

havent been on Sup Forums in a while, and I am not in the least triggered by these BLACKED type images.
i know we joke around that youre here forever, but try taking a break. some effects of Sup Forumspaganda wear off fairly fast

The church folk are the most decent ones from what I've seen.

Over 50% of American blacks have a criminal conviction.

go away, Muhammad

they where the globalists lab-rats, they had their family structure destroyed by them, jobs and culture, now too many are reliant on hand outs like a pimps crack whore.

This guy is basically the equivalent of a white nigger.

They are on the same level of civility, intelligence, evolution.

did your wifes bull tell you that, cuck?

Sample size of 680. How many rapes have you had in the past few years?

Over 50% of American blacks have a criminal conviction.

to me it seems half and half at least in my town

half are raised well and lead good lives

the other half are hood rat degenerates

Less then you have

>muh anecdotal cherrypicking
Feast your eyes on empirical data, nignog. You're literally the least desired by all races of women, including your ow, whereas I'm the most desired by all women, especially yours, and including my own. Drop dead, you subhuman. You got the genetic short end of the stick in every conceivable way, with no redeeming qualities. Live with it.

hahaha i cant breathe

>american
>niggerposting
wow imagine my suprise

Jesus, is he like 5'5"? Imagine being the runt of the negro litter; that's a shitty hand to be dealt no matter how you play it.

>getting salty
These hotties don't want white men until black men are done with them, and even then they'll always still prefer black men.

Don't hate the playa

>be me
>move to baltimore bc looking for a job at the peak of the recession
>blue pilled as fuck
>third day there at a bar
>middle aged black woman
>not a hood rat but average looking lady
>explains, casually but seriously, the difference between black people and niggers
>apparently even black people hate niggers
>tells me which neighborhoods to avoid

im still dealing with the fact i was red pilled by black people in the cess pool that is that town

The trash black people give us a bad name.

It's like how white people hate trailer trash.

>references obscure online study to quell feelings of insecurity
>uses this to make a sweeping statement

hahhahahahaha do you even science

i want to know how black people went from being civilized to gangbanging rappers? if you look at most old black people they're not ghetto or crude like the younger ones? what happened?

The facts speak for themselves, Tyrone. DOn't want to talk about that do you? You'd rather divert to "salt". Salty or not, the fact remains that your race/gender combination is the least desirable in the eyes of all races of women. Typical nig doesn't want to adress the numbers, because that would mean owning up to the fact that his race has an average IQ of 75-85, commits insanely more crime than any other race of people, and the BBC myth (which I just debunked). You literally have no ammunition against me. Do society a favor, and crawl under a rock and die ASAP.

Pussy you lecture Americans for liking based minorities yet you won't stand up for the women of your nation being raped and the literal trojan horse invasion happening. Sit down and apologize.

404 Argument Not Found.

all niggers are trash

>for the most part
>are a minority
>still commit the majority of crimes
Sure thing, "for the most part". Fuck off blackie.

Who is this supposed to be and why should I care?

The good ones get clawed back into the jungle by the crab bucket.

Some are, most aren't. If you can approach them with philosophical discussion, and they respond articulately and don't chimp out? Then yes, they are indeed a human being, and not a mindless animal which has no purpose other than destruction. They are few, but they do exist, my friend. You just have to search, and purge all the degeneracy to find them.

i think blacks are okay but the media is to blame for all the racial tension because jewish media owners thought there is money to be made with people hating each other and fueling that anti-goverment anarchy. literally blame entertainment and banks

this is bullshit. the only nonwhite people who do online dating are cucks and betas. white people are the only ones who do online dating.

if you were to take data from tinder that might be more accurate and will show different results.

>le non-black nigger meme

>>>/reddit/

HEIDI YES

I've never seen a swede so based.

And I agree Americans are so brainwashed they bow every time they see a black man. Can't wait to get out of this cucked shithole

It's Heidi Klum and it shows the dangers of racemixing in visual form.