HOW DOES THIS CUNT STILL HAVE HER JOB!!!!!!!

HOW DOES THIS CUNT STILL HAVE HER JOB!!!!!!!

washingtonexaminer.com/senior-secret-service-agent-suggests-she-wouldnt-take-a-bullet-for-trump/article/2612814#

Why are there woman secret service agents?

Let it be known

>Tfw no based qt's will take a bullet for me.

If i was president i would surround myself with beautiful women every chance i get.

Imagine if it's your job to take a bullet for that guy. Man that would be a shitty job.

bump. Fire with no pension

The official line from any potective service personnel in the secret service is we protect to the office not the man she violated that and I know she'll have career reprocussions for that.

Didn't the Saudi King do that?

Well now, shouldn't we get this to Trump.

maybe she also loaded the magazin the other way around :^)

That mag.
It's fucking killing me to look at that pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She will lose her job and she knows this. She's a 20+ year vet. She knew what she was doing when she went public.

But she'll use the new found attention and turn it into appearances on MSNBC, CNN, etc... Maybe a book deal or something.

If she weren't doing this for personal gain, and she really just came to grips with the fact that she couldn't take a bullet for Trump, then she'd have just resigned and went on with her life. And that'd have been respectable.

Quaddafi did that. An all-female elite guard.

Pretty clever when you think about it. A way of having an entire group loyal to you, since no muslim group would tolerate it.

Probably not too useful against a full-blown CIA invasion but meh

Why are you still reading fake news?

lol that was cover for a harem unit.

They were nowhere to be seen when Gaddafi made his last stand.

I'd do it. Then again, I'll probably shoot myself someday anyway, so I might as well get it over with.

>secret service must give up their life if they have to

is this the most cucked job ever?

>job description includes taking a bullet for the president
>"I'M NOT GOING TO BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM!"
And these cunts wonder why they're making MUH 78 CENTS ON THE DOLLAR.

well he has a lot of catching up to do.
you had an 18th month head start over people with diversified news sources.
at this point i've given up: i will /never/ be as brainwashed as you are, so why bother.

She needs to get back in the kitchen & fire up the oven. Am I right Krautbro?

OMG WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH HER CLIP?

>clip

Can you blame her?

>At the time of the posting, she said she was reacting to news about Trump sexually assaulting women
Oh, poor thing! Is ok, guys. Surely she wouldn't react to some other news in the future, right at the moment when she would be required to do her job, right?

How's she not in prison either? This violates the Hatch Act.

Holy shit, my sides are gone.