Abortion Rights

theblaze.com/news/2017/01/24/new-video-shows-planned-parenthood-clinics-admitting-they-dont-offer-prenatal-care/

archive.is/bwPD1

+

nytimes.com/2017/01/24/us/politics/supreme-court-nominees-trump.html

archive.is/H933S

What are the chances that Trump or his Supreme Court nominees could potentially criminalize abortions in the future? Is this a realistic concern?

Personally I wish the focus were more on getting out of the Middle East and defending our borders here at home than social conservatism. Nice to have a lot of young social moderates like Tomi Lahren and Milo Yiannopoulos representing young conservatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2015/10/02/are-american-taxpayers-paying-for-abortion/#444bc77e6a4b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These fetus photos really don't help me sympathize with them you know. Kill that shit.

In fact I'm thinking of getting a job in an abortion clinic as councelor and convince girls to suck it out.

chances are looking good.
can't happen soon enough.

over 1,000,000 children are murdered every year in america alone.

numberofabortions.com/

that's a much bigger concern to address than our affairs in the middle east

I'm cool with abortion. As long as we just rename it murder.

I totally agree. This is embryonic tissue. Not a human life.

Why do you need to wait 3 days to buy a gun, but not to get an abortion?

>not a human life
it's living and human biologically, so it is a human life.

you should be honest with yourself and the gravity of it, instead of trying to dehumanize them.

I feel like abortion as a word already is a pretty negative one.

This. Also when I killed enough of them, I will make a house out of them and paint the walls with their baby blood. Fuck society, I am an Anarchist Satanist and I hate you all!

So its nice to praise all life and whatever but practically if you were to outlaw abortion you wouldn't stop people from getting them, you would just stop poor people from getting them from doctors leading them to either a)have more kids they can't afford or b) put their own health at risk to try to abort the fetus on their own.

This. People who admit they are human are one thing, but if you have to pretend a fetus is not human just to justify killing it, you're delusional.

>if you were to outlaw abortion you wouldn't stop people from getting them
agreed, same with all other types of murder.
whether or not it's illegal to murder someone, it will still be done.

but there should be consequences.

Its about 0 to criminalize abortion.

You would need to change the supreme court then get a case for it. And then it would be a battle in the states.

You want to jail women who attempt to have them? Like we used to have this as the system here and in the U.K. and it just resulted in a lot of women getting hurt and dying trying to get secret abortions on their own.

I'm conflicted on this issue. I'm for it and agianst it.
> in one side you get to kill babies, but I don't agree with women having the right to choose anything

And you're just some tissue organs and a nervous system so I guess it would be nice if you stopped the system of respiration by squeezing the area between the torso and head with a rope so that after a while the organs stop responding and slowly go into a state of nothing

>You want to jail women who attempt to have them?
no, i am a staunch supporter of the death penalty for murderers.
they should receive the chair.

>it just resulted in a lot of women getting hurt and dying trying to get secret abortions on their own.
good.
poetic justice.
that's like a murderer accidentally shooting himself.

Yeah ok so you are not grounded in reality. The transition from abortion being legal to giving women the death penalty would perhaps be a bit sudden for most Americans, anyways the article I linked was about Planned Parenthood not actually offering prenatal care despite Cecile Richards saying it does.

Louder with Crowder had a guest on like a year or two ago and she was an ex-employee of PP and she did say that they hardly if ever offer pre-natal care because it's not profitable, they get their profits from Abortions solely.

>that feel when you consider it human life but are still pro-choice anyways because you don't want people to keep shitting out poor criminals

I mean I didn't really expect them to offer anything besides abortion I just think its shifty that their executives say they do. Be open as to what services you provide.

Those women did choose to sign over their life because they couldn't deal with a child. If you ask me, I say they should die, being so pathetic you can't accept your biological function and use your chance to raise a good child.

But if they were open about that, they would get shut down, because I've gone to PP before for my mom's papsmear, and they didn't do that there. In fact, I remember they only did abortions and contraceptives.

Basically none. Leftists talk about Roe v Wade like it was some kind of profound ruling about the rights of women and shit, but the reason why you don't hear a lot of feminists quoting the ruling is because it totally isn't.

The case decided that abortion bans with exceptions were off the table for two reasons: privacy and the right to appeal. If you have a ban on abortion except in the cases of rape, incest, and the health of the mother, a ban is unconstitutional because it violates a woman's privacy to demand that she show her medical records and such to whoever is making the determination. More importantly than that, if it's decided that she can't have an abortion for whatever reason, she's effectively denied her right to appeal because the pregnancy will resolve itself before her case makes it through the courts. She'll have given birth before it can be heard and reversed, therefore making the first judgement final with no appeal. That's what happened to Jane Roe; she had her baby before it made it the court.

Leftists who aren't total retards are worried about Roe v Wade going away especially because it never should have been decided in the first place. It's the perfect example of activist judges. Since they can't offer her any restitution, or really give her anything except satisfaction, they're not technically allowed to rule on the case. The decision starts with acknowledging this; she's appealing the abortion decision, but it can't be reversed. There's no way for her to have her abortion now. They start by saying that they're not allowed to decide on the case, but then they go on to decide on it.

In a way it makes sense, because they'd never be able to hear a case like it with a mother still capable of having an abortion. Their logic was basically "we can't rule on this, and the fact that we can't is a big problem, therefore everybody needs to be able to have an abortion, as someone might get screwed if there's a ban with exceptions.

Planned parenthood gave me a general physical, diagnostic tests to prove I have endometriosis, and helped me go through my treatment options resulting in a low-dose "birth control" pill which will help keep it from getting worse and the symptoms from being debilitating.

This was at a time when I was moving to a new city in a new state, and my insurance at my new job had not kicked in yet.

Most of the other women there were just picking up birth control or guys running in to grab condoms off the counter. Stuff like this article is literal garbage. Being against abortion is your right, but PP does offer much more than abortions and that is easily proven.

I am for abortions, and I think the fact of the matter is most women who feel they need one are not responsible enough and do not have the means to raise a child. They are doing the child and the rest of society a favour. I am fine with not using tax dollars for it though... I don't think they even go toward them right now anyways.

>offers much more than abortions
>proceeds to cite contraceptive use
>nothing else
So, literally anything that can prevent life or take it away, but not grow it. Gotcha. get out of here you fucking cunt.

>Abortion destroys a human life
>A ban means millions and millions more niggers

you asked me what i wanted to happen, not what i expect.

i expect roe v wade to be overturned and the issue will go to the states.
liberals and minorities will move out of pro-life states and move to ones like california, life in the pro-life states will be infinitely better.

sure, there will be women using tribal remedies like coat-hangers and battery acid as an abortifacient, but the number of them happening will be curbed dramatically.
again, there are over 1,000,000 (one million!) children murdered through abortion in the united states alone every year.

if doing your own abortions became illegal, i don't really know how that would be enforced.
would the police have to check women's vaginas who've had miscarriages for coat-hanger scars? no idea.
but the safe providers of them will at least be shut down, and that's a good first step.

Don't be silly, user. When I was in college, my girlfriend and I went there to see about getting tested for STDs, to make sure we were clean. They told us that they only do HIV tests, and only for women, but directed us to a clinic run by somebody else that gave us the full rundown for free.

So they give women HIV tests, and they provide quality directions to everyone. How does it feel being BTFO?

What am I, a PP employee?
You can look up their services and read thousands of testimonies. But ok, believe a select few who go on LWC and biased sites, say things they know the audience will eat up. I was in there for a couple hours, not a fucking month. Many women further along with pregnancy, or who got early prenatal care from a family planning facility will likely have been referred to an OBGYN and GP and again are more likely to be responsible adults who don't need to depend on a PP for 9 months straight.
You get out of here you fucking cunt.

the one I went to offered both STD/STI and HIV tests for both genders so idk

So, women's health is everything sexual?
Got an STD from having tons of unprotected sex? We got u pham
Want to keep a baby out so that you can continue to fuck like an animal? We got u pham
Want to get rid of that nuisance inside of you so that you can get some more cock on the carousal? We got u pham.

I'm not btfo, you just proved that nothing but sex matters to women. It's not about health at all, it's about being a whore and getting away with it.

What the fuck do you think "women's health" consists of that is separate from general doctors offices? The only fucking thing different about their body is their reproductive system. Jesus fucking christ just kill yourself.

Did you not hear that automated voice message that had that lady on hold?
"We offer pre-natal care."
As soon as she got off hold and asked for an appointment for pre-natal care?
"Oh, we don't do pre-natal care, Ma'am."

They are snakes.

Wew lad, Could you direct me to a men's health facility then?

Pro abortion all the way! Everyone deserves the right to choose what they do and don't want done to their body in a free country.

Plus who actually thinks more humans is a good idea, fuck knows we have too many already.

So earlier user was saying if they admitted they do not offer prenatal care they could be put out of business. How would this be the case (would it)?

>I am for abortions

dropped, opinion discarded

Federal and State tax dollars fund 24 % of planned parenthoods abortions.

>I am for abortions, and I think the fact of the matter is most women who feel they need one are not responsible enough and do not have the means to raise a child. They are doing the child and the rest of society a favour.

Women already have all the reproductive rights. They control which men have sex, when, and on what terms. If women don't want children they can force the guy to wear a condom, use birth control, or just not have sex.

I am only for abortions in the case of provable rapes or if the pregnancy could kill the mother (which is a really low statistic in this age).

I'm not even an abstinencefag. I just think people should wrap it the fuck up, practice alternative sex methods (sodomy, mutual masturbation, etc.), or just exercise their autonomy by only having sex with people they're romantically connected to.

men cannot get pregnant, and male contraception, I think vasectomies, and STD tests are offered by most PPs though apparently not this user's so ymmv
like the 6th person in the thread to say that and you single out me, go fuck yourself

well I don't think that is right or fair to taxpayers

They should all be put out of business for expecting government funding when they already make millions off of their Abortions services.

sauce?

sauce on profits?

I don't get how it's "a woman's right" to have abortions if she wants to. At what point in the history of humanity did women have the ability to self abort a fetus? Because if someone can show me that then I'll be ok with abortion. Otherwise it's a surgical procedure meant to be used only in extreme cases and NOT because some women think it's a fucking right.

hol' up i'm on the phone with the nearest PP to see if they offer prenatal care and vasectomies as says

>implying they won't keep their numbers thinned with an ever increasing murder rate

That only kills males. Abortion kills male and female niglets equally.

Ahh found it on Forbes yesterday, but their website seem to be acting up right now.
It doesn't return any article links, not even the front page.

gotta use archive.is to link forbes because it won't load if you have adblock on. They are truly a pain.

Well disabled my adblocker, still nothing.
Was opening fine yesterday with "ublock origin" on.

I have both adblock and ublock on. I just rely on other sources if its forbes or business insider or one of the sources on google news that bans them. Not gonna go to the trouble of turning them off.

Yeah the archive.is also gives a 404 atm, sorry.

is this board just 16 year old edge lords?

what the fuck am I doing with my time?

seems like forbes started working

forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2015/10/02/are-american-taxpayers-paying-for-abortion/#444bc77e6a4b

Anyway I'm out, peace

>Potential future science makes it possible to detect markers for retardation in a fetus with 100% accuracy.
>You have the choice to abort and avoid living with a retarded child who will only live a life of misery and torture, at your expense no less.

Your move.