US President Donald Trump has signed executive orders supporting two oil pipelines

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38734450

WTF I love Trump now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyQkinzPQNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Something obama supported until libs alerted about it for no reason

>this kills the price of oil

This

ARE YOU READY FOR $1.03 A GALLON GAS AGAIN?

They were wrong to protest this in the beginning. The time of my Native American brothers and sister is better spent on trying to fix their communities. I knew that Donald Trump was going to give the go ahead to this pipeline. What a giant waste of time.

Don't GET ME EXCITED. I'm literally shaking. If gas becomes this cheap, we can literally drive as much as we want. Until it runs out of course. But shit, this is awesome.

Me too man!

I'm so happy for Rex and him sharing the billions amongst themselves! I'll be a 1% with you bros someday!

Also so rad that the environment is gonna fuck up and shorten our lifespans. Eat that liberals ahahaha ahahaha epic win!!!

>(((Warren Buffet)))

As a Canadian, this makes me happy. Thanks Trump! Hopefully Trudick won't cuck it up.

cry more fag

>mfw 454 big block again

NATIVE AMERICANS BTFO YET AGAIN.

CUSTER'S REVENGE

Protesting pipelines is the weirdest shit ever. You guys already import 2 trillion cubic ft of natural gas from us already every year kek

fuck off back to plebs you commie faggot

Why isn't Manitoba shaded in?

>he fell for the environmentalism meme
Reminder that if you hadn't kicked up such a shitstorm over nuclear power this would be the only fossil fuel we'd need.

The youtube comments over his Executive orders of signing this are also priceless.
youtube.com/watch?v=AyQkinzPQNc

And we transport it in TRAINS! Which could derail and still cause emvironmental damage.
If some competent engineers designed the pipe and maitenence is regularly preformed, than the pipe is a good idea.

If I recall, the pipe doesnt actually go thru the reservation, just through their water supply. And if my first point holds, then their water ought to be fine.

>Lower the cost of oil and electricity bills
>Creates thousands of jobs
>Will help re-build the oil industry

This is why Trump will get re-elected in 2020
The only people opposed to him are Northeastern liberals and Commiefornia which won't matter if he gets the working class vote

For China maybe

Obama isn't a fucking liberal.

A lot of it comes by pipeline already, they're decades late on having any meaningful impact. But yeah pipelines are much safer than rail transport.

Thats so true because i live in california and all im seeing on fb today is thrm crying over it.

The resale value of my Prius has been destroyed. Where do I get my refund check Mr Trump?