youtube.com/watch?v=G-gQ3aAdhIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that frank?

> -ng, and it should never happen.

I got you senpai.

>shitty race bait thread combined with a shitty meme
hang yourself

zhang pls

>B-BUT I'M A HAPA AND UNATRACTIVE, WTF I'M SO MAD ABOUT MY GENES AND SMALL DICK.
>NEVER MIND THAT MY FATHER IS BALDING MANLET TRASH AND MY MOTHER IS AN UGLY WHORE, THIS IS A RACE ISSUE WAHH.

Kys please you fucking r/hapa r/asianmasculinity scum. I wish I could curbstomp everyone of your wastes of life individually.

spbp

of course the first one to post that wasn't A Fucken Leaf is the one that makes sense.

holy fucking pre pubes
holy fuck that's disgusting

Good afternoon beta males!

Hapas are masterrace

That's the price of having shapely beard stubble

dude just didn't know he had to do something about the downstairs once his genetic experiment resulted in body hair

Yes it is franku

Max is 10 times cuter

>Filthy Frank
>looks good
This neck beard faggot doesn't even cut his own nails and his teeth look like shit. Also he looks like a Jew

Frank has epilepsy

>half Australian
>Hakf Japanese

Franku was literally bred to shitpost. It's in his DNA.

>this

He's always bitching about his feels and "muh depression".

He's obviously mentally ill in some aspects but hides it behind his character Filthy Frank. He also spawned the entire

>ur a weeb
>DIS NIGGA GOT ROASTED

His meme music is somehow critically acclaimed by teenagers by being "fire" when in reality it's a trap instrumental over him spouting stupid shit like "PLEASE STOP CALLING ME GAY".

joji is hardly a positive example of anything

guy is fucking weird looking, looks some kind of amphibian man with a jew nose.

All memes, ironic shitposting and pretending to be retarded aside
Joji is pretty ripped desu, those are some solid pecs for someone of his status.

I don't think the roasted thing started with him, pretty sure black people did that. He probably does have some mental illness shit going on though.

His Joji music is pretty good but he doesn't seem to have much enthusiasm for it lately. I always assumed the excitement for his Pink Guy music was just kids being "ironic" to the nth degree.

But I thought he was autistic and suicidal, or is that just a hilarious joek?

I'm 90% sure most of his autistic suicidal shit is just sly mocking his audience for being pussy faggots.

Do leafs keep making threads like this because they're trying to deal with the fact that their country is half Chinese now? Hapas are always really weird and I'm not even gonna touch the physical traits, you can see what's wrong there.

No its Hiroshima

>user what was that about being part asian??

youtube.com/watch?v=G-gQ3aAdhIo
>Half-breed mulatto, need I remind you.

White guys who say racemixing with Asian women is bad are just mad because they were shot down by an Asian woman.

It's weird that when it's an asian guy + white woman, the offsprings are always alpha males compare to the other way.

This.

Or white femanons realizing that the boys aren't lining up for alimony payments to a landwhale.

ah, the true mark of the Alpha Male, dating asian chicks

he was too good for this world, truly a supreme human being

>Frank will never roast you in his videos
Feels bad mang

Honestly I know we're on Sup Forums and shitflinging is the norm, but if I can just be reasonable for a second.
It's not that all WMAF relationships lead to fucked up babies with identity issues, just that most WMAF relationships are either fetish relationships or the father is a beta loser (or both) and these relationships are unhealthy to grow up around.
Then there's the fact that Asian features tend to be more dominant in the sons, who then have to deal with the fact that the primary basis on which to determine what is attractive is someone who looks noticeably different than them.
However, in the few cases where the relationship is genuine and the parents truly love each other and aren't just fetishizing one another, the kids will probably be fine. Although it's still better to have daughters if you are in an interracial relationship as mix raced males are always going to have a harder time than mix raced females.

2gd?

douchebaggery

Rap music is never good.

If you are white and date an Asian you are the definition of beta. You should consider suicide.

His real music isnt rap

What is he up to?

haven't heard from him since he got fired by the Big Fat dude.

When's John Wick 2?

still making his quakelike game
should be alpha/beta soon

Feb 10th in US

Nice

Triggered weeb detected.

Well your sister has cancer despite she's younger and you are the most depressed man this side of Brandon Fraiser.

Yes. It was a mistake. Sorry Keanu but into the oven you go.

This guy has an Asian wife and is one of the smartest men you'll ever meet.

Perhaps thats why the other way around happens more often, its a way the world equals out. Too many Alphas can be dangerous.

Isn't he dating a tranny?

Shut up you fucking weeb. Papa franku is a gawd.

>leaf
>Asian mutt
What a surprise

>people actually believe he isnt just doing all of this shit for the lulz
>they actually think a man with a genuine mental disorder could make shit like the chin chin sacrifice and such this popular

>brown eyes

This guy is the best programmer in the world already go in psychatric hospital for thief computer in school for programing this guy is fucking crazy a genious alive thanks for doom and quake 3 John !

thats george

papa franku

SAGE

Hasn't figured out how to make a good game in 20 years, can't be that smart