Irritable Bowel (((Disease)))

Is it one of the biggest jew medical money making scheme there is?

>Dr: we dont know what caused it
>here take these 5 dollar pills to help what we dont know is happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s75L5sJY5e4
earthclinic.com/cures/crohns-disease.html
amazon.com/Kirkland-Signature-Acting-Lactase-Caplets/dp/B000HI0CKS
amazon.com/Indus-Organics-Psyllium-Premium-Freshly/dp/B00MCYUMRI
youtube.com/watch?v=siIdG1tjlHc
youtube.com/watch?v=FsIN8tSWjI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same with GERD and all that.
I had this condition, but learned you treat it with Apple Cider Vinegar, Hydrochloric acid Capsules, and/or Probiotics.

They give you PPI drugs which lower your stomach acid acidity, which causes your entire digestive system to get royally fucked up.

Literally this:
youtube.com/watch?v=s75L5sJY5e4

research GMO's and leaky gut syndrome

PPI's will litterally ruin you, took some for three days due to prednisone acid reflux, couldnt keep a single slice of bread down without yakin

No. I had it and none of the medicine did shit. I had a total colectomy (large intestine removed, ostomy bag for six months). Started around age 26. It is an autoimmune disease.

I was on them, and went financially bankrupt almost paying for them.
It took me over a year to ween myself off of them. They are a complete nightmare

>paying money for medicine

>it's an autoimmune disease and is genetic
>Dr's dont know which gene is responsible for it

GERD is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever.

Had it as a kid, had to go on pills for it. Eventually learned that it's just all about diet.
Started having that applie cider vinegar stuff, not having soda/caffeine, and other random triggers for me.

Since it still came up time to time they made me do a barium swallow and x ray, which was actual torture. I shit white for 3 days straight. I guess that's what black people feel all the time...

It runs in my family and I'm the only one who conquered it with diet/supplements.
It can be dealt easily once you know the correct diet and supplements to take.

The problem is the drugs are specifically designed to be very hard to get off of.

How do you deal with constant swallowing caused by post nasal drip then. GERD also causes it

how is probiotics?
i keep hearing about it on the radio

>5 dollar pills

Lol no. Try 1200 per month for a prescription, not covered with insurance. With insurance, the same cost, because insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies are full of shit.

>cured my Ulcerative Cholitus with diet and well studied supplements

There's no such thing as irritable bowel disease. There's irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and *inflammatory* bowel disease (IBD). IBS is a catchall diagnosis for vague intestinal trouble without any obvious disease / infection going on. IBD is either Ulcerative Colitis (like in your picture) or Crohns.

Please don't mix them up. UC is a real problem where you're shitting blood 30 times a day and will either need to take immunosuppressants the rest of your life or have your large intestine surgically removed. IBS is a healthy normie who sometimes takes an extra shit and is worried about it.

Literally a matter of losing weight and exercising

It may be prevalent in some families more so,but just to see that and say its purely genetic is a conjecture. It is most definitely environmental, as you said you manage it well with SUPPLEMENTS, if it was genetics supplements wouldnt do shit for an autoimmune disease, imagine taking herbs to cure diabetes.

Ulcerative Colitis is no joke. There is nothing more humiliating then getting admitted to a hospital and having a nurse in the bathroom with you to push pain killers through an IV so you can take a dump.

What is bad is the treatment. The only real remedy is a biologic named Remicade. Thing is, Remicade is considered an "orphan drug" which allows big pharmaceutical to charge 1000 dollars a miligram in the USA. The standard dose is 10 mg. Every 8 weeks.

Keep in mind that remicade was invented in the 80s, has no patent and costs 50 euros a miligram in the EU.

Best healthcare in the world here in the USA.

for the love of god please tell me what you did

My girlfriend shits her brains out like every other day and I'm convinced that she has IBS but she's too embarrassed to see a doctor about it. What can I do to subtly treat it? Like what foods should she be eating or avoiding?

OP is a idiot

Professional here

If USA wouldn't fuck you with the pharma all the time you would know that IBS is treated with a proper restructuring of the diet. The Australians have a system in which you basicly fast and then add severall categories of food until you find the ones that are a problem

I thought had this and guess what..after years of suffering it turns out I only needed to chew my food better...it went overnight.

the rate at which it works is like 60% and the fucking side effects fuck no

IBS is caused by out of control GERD/Acid Reflux.

Probiotics are good bacteria in your gut that help you digest food. In a GERD scenario the bad bacteria kill the good ones which fucks up your body royally.

Taking Probiotics is like getting reinforcement/additional bacteria for this battle. The only issues is finding a Probiotic strain and brand which is right for you.

One of the best ways is to check your poop.

If you get more diarrhea, take Probiotics with pre-fixes like "Bifido" or "B. "

If you have more constipation, take Probiotics with prefixes like "Lacto", of "L. ".

Also ONLY buy Probiotics in a refrigerated section. Never get them if they are stored and/or shipped at room temperature, since they are likely dead.

Shit, I just take some pills and smoke weed. Sorry about what happened to you.

It doesn't run in my family though. Probably leaky gut or something else that built up over time before hitting me.

what about IBD

>tfw have been shitting blood for months now
I'm scared

I never said it was genetic you silly cunt.

I've had Crohns for 14 years AMA. I was diagonosed when I was 12

Tell her to avoid caffeine, milk, fried food, or anything that's usually rough on your digestive system in the mean time.

>tfw no colon
>tfw no need to pay money to the jewry

>The Australians have a system in which you basicly fast and then add severall categories of food until you find the ones that are a problem

Seeing as, if it gets bad enough, you could die of malnourishment or blood loss before then, fasting can't be a universal solution.

What was it like having your best years stolen by severe intestinal disease?

Read through this on Crohn's disease:
earthclinic.com/cures/crohns-disease.html

This website has really helped me a lot.

She might be lactose intolerant.

This happened to me until I stopped drinking milk. Lots of people don't realize they can't digest milk

You probably have UC man im sorry to tell you. But there is hope, i was sick for only like 2 months then took a good dose of prednisone and had 3 years of quality life. Though currently im in a flare.

UC and Crohn's are not a clearly genetic disease, nor are they completely autoimmune. There are MANY genes associated with IBD, not just one. Autoimmune is like MS where the immune system is targeting a naturally occurring material using what are called auto-antibodies. In IBD the antibodies are against gut bacteria not nerve cells, and bacteria are technically not human, so it is no longer autoimmune, it is now called immune dysregulation. They don't know why some people get ulcers and scar tissue in their gut in response to normal gut flora.

$5 dollar pills aren't as bad as the $866 shots of Humira or $10,000+ infusions are more rare medications like IVIG.

UC and Crohn's are different but both called IBD as they cause tissue damage from inflammation with no medical community consensus on the cause. Food allergies can play a role in making it worse, as does gut bacteria (flora) or poor diet.

I was a worst case scenario. Take remicade or you are pooping in a bag for the rest of your life.

I took the Remicade. Worked like a charm. Thankfully i became symptomatic while on deployment in Iraq (I blame 12 months of MREs.) VA is paying for the Remicaid. They dont disclose what they pay, but i guarantee its alot less then 10000 dollars every 8 weeks.

The first time I talked to my doctor about IBD he prescribed anti-stress drugs. I'm convinced it's a super jew tier scheme. No way I'm taking those.

Which parts of GI tract are the worst for you?

>Mercola

Terrible. One of the meds they gave me right away was a steriod with a side effect of bloating and weight gain, and in two months I went from skinny kid to fat kid with acne.

2 years later I had to be put on the medicne again, when I was a freshman in high school, which again made me fat and only lowered me on the social scale. I didnt rebound until i was a senior when I was able to become class president and other neat shit.

But my skin is still fucked up from the weight loss and gain and looking back at the time is hard

>pooping in a bag

Nobody does that permanently anymore, they just use some length of your small intestine (which is somehow much longer than your large intestine) to create an internal replacement organ that sort of looks like a giant rectum (called j-pouch).

Meh. Shitty year of my life, no biggie now. I had been on all kinds of different drugs. The only one that did anything to keep me from shitting blood 20+ times a day was prednisone. (Steroid) I even had transfusions of some immunosuppressants meant for organ transplants. Finally the doc just said to remove the large intestine and be done with it. Had the shit bag for six months and then a reversal surgery. I shit like four times a day but you get used to anything.

Everyone can digest milk.

The problem isn't the milk. It's that the human body can't digest the sugar Lactose without the Enzyme "Lactase". Lactase is killed when milk is pasteurized. This is why people who are lactose-intolerant can drink raw milk and have no side effects.

Buy Lactase enzyme here:
amazon.com/Kirkland-Signature-Acting-Lactase-Caplets/dp/B000HI0CKS

You can get around this problem by taking Lactase supplements with milk, and you will be able to digest it, and have no side effects.

thanks a bunch user
looks like i'll need to buy some B stuff

btw if you take it for a while then stop, is your digestion going to be fucked back to where you started?

what do u mean you need to take pain killers to dump?

IS it because its too painful to go

or do the painkillers actually give u the ability to go otherwise your body just holds it in.

I have Crohn's and drink raw milk. The last time I was started on prednisone, the prednisone didn't seem to work. Raw milk still did. It has lactase to break down lactose. Not everyone who can't tolerate milk has lactose intolerance, sometimes it is to the milk protein, but as someone who has had multiple surgeries and Crohn's for over 10 years now... raw milk helps stop bleeding and diarrhea as well as the very first time I took prenisone (which usually works even in the most severe cases, but over time prednisone will stop working, even if you take a break for decades).

I am in California where there is lots of testing of the raw milk, more than you'd find anywhere else. Make sure the cow doesn't have Johne's disease as that is almost the exact same thing as Crohn's (when looked at tissue biopsy under microscope) and there is even a theory that Johne's Disease and Crohn's disease are both caused by Mycobacterium Avium Paratuberculosis.

Mercola puts out a lot of great information, in easy to understand normie talk.
He's not my first choice, but best for people who don't know anything.

Honestly 3 vicodin and a few dabs(anti stress drug for me) makes me feel 10x better and reduces my symptoms more than any """UC"""" drug my Dr has prescribed for me. Yet hes convinced if i take a single one ill get Toxic megacolon, so i have to find them, which is really rare.

Google BRAT diet and UC. Eat organic as possible. Drank gallons of green tea. Took many supplements that help soothe inflammation. There's some forums that people talk about this stuff.

I was /fit/, 210 at 6'2". Mostly muscle. Lost about 30 pounds. Lost lots of muscle. But I feel better.

good post will be trying b's as well thanks user

Can back injuries cause gi problems like constipation?

I know that the pain killers do cause constipation

but ever since i blew out a disk in my l4l5 region, going to shit has been a fucking chore.

large intenstines. every time they do a colonoscopy they find polyps or scar tissue. Colon so far is okay but Im at a risk for cancer I guess.

Remicade was a mircale for me. I was on it every 4 weeks for 10 years. but due to my new insurance I havent been on it in a year so my conditions came back and I've been in pain for so many months, and all the doctor can do is say "sorry the only opening is in 3 months"

FYI remicaide costs about $13,000 per infusion

digestion
dʌJˈdʒɛstʃ(ə)n,dJˈdʒɛstʃ(ə)n
CHEMISTRY
the process of treating a substance with heat, enzymes, or a solvent to promote decomposition or extract essential components.

Used to have it for a couple of months.
Turned out I was just smoking too much weed. Took some fiber suplements for a week. Stop smoking and started a better diet. Havent had a single problem since (2 years)

Funny thing is doctor was full of shit. Trying to invent some dumb excuse like psychological trauma. Atleast he prescribed the fiber. I suspect that helped.

its the painkillers, i wish i was in your shoes, constipation is much better than having the shits

Avoid tons of red meat. Save it for a treat. Red meat contains a lot of arachondic acid, a key component of the bodies inflammation response. Your body is over reacting. So it eats on itself causing inflammation which makes your body eat that spot and cause more inflammation. Ect

I can't eat corn, oats, any beans or legumes without needing to shit 10+ times per day and have so much gas build up I can fart every second.

I don't think I have IBS personally, but right now I suffer acid refux at night, since I keep having a sour taste when I wake up. I'm pretty damn sure I have GERD, but is the best way pretty much to drink Apple Vinegar and HCL pills? Also when you say probiotics, are you talking about pills and shit, or like food?

Prednisone is an emergency treatment. Not a long term solution. Its also super dangerous.

Lol

Somewhat related, does any of you have fructose malabsorption? That thing is shit and I haven't found any treatment.

Prednisone was what caused me to get fat and bloated. would NOT reccomennd

If they're opiates, it's the painkillers.
A higher intake of fibre will help, if that doesn't help then (non laxative based) shit softener will help.

>stop unhealthy things
>do healthy things

Honestly this will solve 90% of vague non-illnesses that people go to doctors with.

Like my friend has chronic fatigue and they say its probably "general exhaustion syndrome"

His diet is complete shit and he's unhealthy as fuck and I asked if he'd changed his diet to be healthier

>"nah unfortunately its got nothing to do with diet"
>"but have you tried?"
>"... no"

I am almost certain he would start feeling more enthused and have more energy/be less tired if he started eating right.

Probiotics are something you should always take because of how shitty our food is today. You really should take 1 a day, right before you go to bed, for the rest of your life. They will improve your overall health in general. Your entire immune system is tied to how strong your probitics in your gut are. If you have good probiotics in your system not only can you digest food better, but your immune system will be stronger.

The exact brand I found works best for me is attached as the image. I get it at my local grocery store in the refrigerated section. Try to go to a grocery store with some decent organic selection, and you should find refrigerated probiotics in the refrigerated organic section.

Just remember to take it right before you go to bed. This is important since your gut needs this time to repair itself without more crap going through it.

Also try not to eat food at least 4 hours before you go to bed.

It's inflammation caused by any number of factors, severe stress is one of them.

Fasting for 3 weeks, then going on the FODMAP diet cured my symptoms. Cardio exercise for stress is vital.

I got one 2 years ago.
My butt was so messed up with fistulas and fissures after dealing with infections, so getting a bag seemed great at the time.

Probiotic is a fancy way of saying bacteria. Yoh could lick a petri dish of the species you want and get the same effect. You 2want something with live bacteria that you want to introduce to your system.

"Good bacteria" are bacterium that help you break down complex stuff. They can also act as antagonists to harmful bacterium like clostridium

pain killers make you not poop

My brother has constipation (days on end) followed by diarrhea. Should he take both?

I want him to NOT cry about IBS and use it as an excuse for a NEET life

I can fix all your bowel issues. are you ready?

STOP EATING JUNKFOOD
SUGAR FUELS CANCER
HFCS WILL FUCK YOU UP

??

A big part of that cost is the infusion center, although yes J&J makes a killing. Not as much as Humira, tho. I've heard of up to $20,000 per infusion, but Humira has way more patients and bypasses infusion center charges (could be about half of the bill)

yes definitely, i forget which ones exactly, but certain lumbar vertebrae innervate the large bowel. the gut actually has its own nervous system with more serotonin than the brain, it is called the enteric nervous system. i know it sounds like advice for a geriatric, but start taking fiber before/after each meal. fiber holds water and thus is a more gentle laxative than the muscle contracting (coffee, over the counter pills) or the water-drawing (magnseium based, cause very watery stools). psyhillium husk is good and cheap but for some causes too much discomfort. make sure to drink a few glasses of water between meals too. if you can't handle psyillum husk check out other types. i add it to water and drink at the start and end of each meal. i don't even need toilet paper anymore the turds are so perfect, and as i said in a post before, i've struggled with crohns for years on end.

good news for other people with IBD out there. lots of things influence IBD including hormones and aging. my doctor has said that in many patients who get it young, there is a chance by the time they're in their 30s it will go into remission on its own, or at least become more mild. i have no idea if there is a confirmation bias and how many of these patients just had surgeries and stopped complaining.

no its not, I eat one meal a fucking day, when I eat, i get these stomach rumbles like my guts are fucking a jumprope going up and down.

I have to use tobacco and caffine to go.

If i eat just one big meal a day, it feels like I have rocks in my guts the next morning.

On another note: how many of you have contemplated suicide as a result of this? How many of you have tried?

I have had two attempts where i was a half a trigger pull away from it, but i cling to life sadly.

Hi Martin

Probiotic foods are good bacterial growth mediums, not high in bacteria.

How much do you exercise, and you need to probably fast for at least two weeks.

IBS is largely psychosomatic. I have a nervous personality and mine acts up when I'm on edge. I take probiotics and Bentyl and they help quite a bit.

i've had a bag for 13 yrs now and it's the best thing that happened to me. wish i would have done it younger and not gone through 12 yrs of shitting hell. it took a toll on my body.

So if I eat yogurt and sauerkraut in conjunction with the supplements, that will improve my digestive system right?

my back is fuckin broken, i have chronic pain and it hurts to just fucking work my job, exercise is off the table.

ive done swimming and all that shit, swimming was good but i dont have the time now.

I tried xanax a year back, worked for a week, then I was supposed to up the dosage. Did not want to do that. So now I'm a bit screwed these days, as I just have the usual mornin diarhea, or before traveling to unknown places. Had a stomach check but they said nothing extra.

Should I go for a GI? or is this just psychological? (Been having diahreea almost everyday for the past few years).

honestly what you are describing sounds like crohns. if he can't go to the bathroom for days and is in severe pain, that is a partial bowel obstruction. sometimes the belly is very visibly swollen too.

IBS doesn't cause tissue damage, it is just the nerves, basically. it is possible altho very rare that his nerves alone would cause days of constipation and then liquid stool, almost impossible, really.

i've met nearly a dozen people who had a similar situation, being told it was IBS, colonoscopy not seeing inflammation, and then they go into the emergency room for abdominal pain. doctor suspects ruptured appendix. they open up the patient and find ruptured intestines. bowel obstructions, imagine very painful gas, times 10. they can kill too, but from sepsis usually.

is this a good one or is this controlled by (((them)))

what about renew life

ibs-c

thanks again for an informative answer

was wondering because i could see myself thinking "hey its been so-many months and i'm fine now" then not worrying about them anymore

but i'll probably check those out maybe next time i go shopping. saved image so i'll remember eventually

>My brother has constipation (days on end) followed by diarrhea. Should he take both?
That's a bit more complicated. I'd recommend supplementing fiber like organic Psyllium husks
amazon.com/Indus-Organics-Psyllium-Premium-Freshly/dp/B00MCYUMRI

Take this with an "L. " type probiotic. This way you can get enough fiber to prevent diarrhea, but also the fiber will literally keep your poop from clogging you up.

Only take Psyllium husks, if you can afford it. The power I linked to is very cheap. You may want to get capsules too, though those are super expensive in organic form.

I felt the same way after my first surgery. I went from 210lbs down to 163lbs in about six months. A shit bag was better that slowly shitting your life away. Reversal surgery was great though. I'm just glad I didn't have kids yet.

If you have acid reflux it's probably better to avoid acidic foods for the most part, yogurt won't do you any harm, large quantities of things like vinegar will likely make things worse.

Since we're talking about these kinds of diseases, anyone with ankylosing spondylitis here?

Going to the hospital tomorrow to get taught how to self-inject enbrel. Hoping this will help with the pain ;_;

Also thank God for 'free' healthcare.

My wife suffers from stomach pains every day and night, do you think this might help? im really scared doctors ruined her intestines with real antibiotics.

I know it sounds like some hipster shit.

Have you tried any eastern medicine?

Also tell your doctor you want to an hero. They expect this. They'll give you some antidepressants for a while, and if that doesn't work they'll send you to a shrink. I take it you have health care, you might as well use it.

>tfw no healthcare
>if diagnosed with anything, will just jump in front of a train

Yeah thanks no long lingering goodbye for me. Hopefully god will forgive me when I get there.

Be prepared to try different brands. Please don't give up if the brand I recommended doesn't work for you. Everyone reacts different to different probiotics. I went through 10 different probiotic strains till I found the one that works for me. Give each one a few weeks, and see if your condition gets worse/better.

I learned a lot from Jini Patel Thompson:
youtube.com/watch?v=siIdG1tjlHc

Goodluck.

PREBIOTICS are the food for bacteria, such as Fructooligosaccharides. PROBIOTICS are the actual bacteria (or yeast) themselves, generally not in the alive-form, like freeze-dried in powder. You can get live ones from homemade yogurt, raw milk, etc. Probiotics can work even if not alive based on the theory that the gut immune system uses fragments of DNA anyway to measure for hostile microbes, so getting trillions of DNA fragments of harmless bacteria makes the gut immune system relax.

I just met someone the other day whose best friend killed himself due to unresolved GI issues. If you can't eat or digest or shit properly, it is a sure fire way to ruin quality of life.

no healthcare either...

its a odd thing too see americans shit on healthcare but be so happy to give our allies the foreign aid, some of those countries even have healthcare for out citizens

tfw when you realize there are no countries and patriotism is a lie, that there only exists a power structure in which the top elites bleed their own citizens of money and make them work cheap labor so they can live high on the hog and give their friends abroad free money so they can all expand their prospects.

it affects jews more than other groups tho

I'd need more information. IBS is a huge problem with many underlining factors.
Quit sugar, wheat, and alcohol ASAP.

Each case requires a different solution. You need to know whats going on to come up with a solution.

Watch this, and you make have a better idea of what to do:
youtube.com/watch?v=FsIN8tSWjI8

I'm convinced most people with digestive ailments may not have anything wrong with them.

Have had a few people really close to me go through 5-10+ years of treatment. Had their intestines removed, shit in bags, special diets, special shots/pills, operations every year and nothing is god damn getting better.

When I eat like shit I feel bad in my gut too. Chugged a bottle of habenero and couldn't get out of bed the next day. Felt like my guts were collapsing and I could do nothing but groan in the fetal position.

It's all about knowing what to say to the right doctor. Most of these doctors won't know what's going on based off of self reported symptoms or suggestive symptoms from the doctor. This gives them the green light to prescribe you shit or forward you to some specialist for shit tests.

>tried to get a hearing aid since shit hearing
>doctor was adamant it was brain cancer
>20,000 of tests later, get left a message that it wasn't brain cancer
>went in again like a cuck and they wanted to conduct another hearing test

Hey Dutch-user, look up saccharomyces boulardii. The brand shouldn't matter but of course it technically can matter. Only after getting C. diff and being on oral vancomycin was I told to be taking yeast based probiotics instead of regular bacteria probiotics which antibiotics kill very fast.

There is a theory that IBS may be sub-acute Crohn's disease based on the presence of paratuberculosis (fragments of DNA, detected via PCR, so dead bacteria) in the blood stream of Crohns and IBS patients, but not people with UC or the control group (healthy normies). When you think about how IBS could be caused by nerve inflammation and paratuberculosis is able to infect and inflame nerves (much like leprosy, to which it is related) it isn't a stretch to imagine that IBS is, like Crohn's, an infection that didn't meet Koch's postulates and the AMA and pharma industry wants to treat like stomach ulcers pre h pylori. FYI antacids were the first billion dollar a year and 4 billion dollar a year drug in 1976 and 1980, respectively. within a decade those aussie bastards destroyed a huge market. now humira does about 16 billion a year worldwide.

It is called an elimination diet and takes 3-4 months to do properly. It is the only true way to test for food allergies, as there is no reliable skin or blood test. We do that in the USA, but only thru alternative medicine, gastros here are afraid to talk about diet and dieticians here are like anti-nutritionists. Food allergies are only accepted to have a basis in fact if a blood test shows an elevated IgG for that specific antigen (be it gluten, or "corn", etc).

You might want to learn the definition of growth medium user.

>It is called an elimination diet and takes 3-4 months to do properly.
I went to an allergy doctor and had a food allergy test. They pick your body with common food allergens and you find out what you react to. This is a good/fast/scientific way to find out what foods you should avoid.