He will not divide us

>he will not divide us
so that means he will unite us?

Trump is a unifier according to Shia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tyou5Q8q2KU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149340/Shia-LaBeouf-filmed-screaming-white-supremacist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>youtu.be/Tyou5Q8q2KU

>I came here thinking these were all just leftists trying to divide the country, turns out they're Trump supporters

>>he will not divide us
>so that means he will unite us?
>Trump is a unifier according to Shia?

correct.

now go tell him.

He was literally chanting "he will unite us" with Sup Forums blart last night

Someone needs to ask Shia what happened to Beans

is Sup Forumsblart coming back tonight

JUST got him

No, it's shia that's unifying us

All hail the great uniter.

The chant is cult like and people just repeat what is heard without thinking.

Get it trending

JUST

DO IT

Shia Lebuffoon is a pizza lover willing to lose his job to get a piece...

is this really the only /hwndu/ thread now?
fuck man

the modsquad are being faggots again

Yeah but if you tell him that you're actually a fascist he'll probably flip out on you.
Being a fascist I'd prefer that the people weren't divided desu.

why can't somebody just go there and directly ask Shia why won't he shout more "positive" phrases, maybe, "we are united" or shit, explain the psychology behind HWNDU.
Even if he's a jew, he might be a patriot anyway.

nice.

Shia u r fired.

SHIA LABEOUF WAS MOLESTED BY BRIAN PECK. CONFRONT HIM WITH THIS AND IT WILL TRIGGER HIM.

it's because he will not divide us works in both a positive light and a negative one, so people can go there and chant it with whatever meaning they like. So they might be divided but they're unified together in that one spot

stood, chanting mindlessly infront of a wall

I don't get it. Are Liberals literally retarded, or am I retarded? This he will not divide us has them coming off as actually embracing Trump's vision of a more unified union.

>Picture related.

I would like to divide his head from his torso IfYouKnowWhatIMean

I have it on good authority that /ourguys/ will brave the rain tonight

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

are mods deleting threads again?

>Are Liberals literally retarded

The entire liberal establishment is massively subsidized by wealthy globalists.

Their victories are unearned, and usually bought and paid for.

They have no skill whatsoever.

Meanwhile, we have been doing the equivilant of training at 500 gravities in a hyperbolic time chamber.

eh. Maybe it ain't even bad, after all.

Don't these people have jobs? Their all standing in front of a place of business yelling "aye aye" while drumming on buckets. One dude is even wearing uggs kek

mods = fags

outer heaven discord invite pls?

The Power Level is strong with this one.

Smugly smug..but can you get smugger?

Are the /HWNDU/ threads kill now or what? Weather is going to be shit in NY for a couple days so probably not much happening.

>DRIVE US ALL TO VIOLENCE

Underrated.

which he is

Isn't there something weird where human minds can't properly interpret negative statements so subconsciously when you hear 'He will not divide us' you begin hearing it as similar to 'He legitimately will not divide us and will instead unite us'?

Praise kek

"he will not divide us" is very ironic coming from liberals considering half their ideology consists of dividing people along lines of race and class whereas right-wing and christian dogma has always been that God made us all equal

How many redpills has Shia taken? Is his power level higher than Sup Forums?

who invited talking heads?

They are either jobless bums or rich spoiled college kids with no real world experience.

Trans-Shia, more than meets the eye! Trans-Shia! Redpills in disguise!

>I don't get it. Are Liberals literally retarded, or am I retarded?

The age-old question, user.

>In 2004, LaBeouf contributed an essay to the book I Am Jewish, by Judea Pearl, in which LaBeouf stated that he has a "personal relationship with God that happens to work within the confines of Judaism".[138] He has described himself as Jewish,[11] but declared in 2007 that religion had "never made sense" to him.[12] However, in an interview published in Interview Magazine in October 2014, LaBeouf stated "I found God doing Fury. I became a Christian man, and not in a fucking bullshit way – in a very real way. I could have just said the prayers that were on the page. But it was a real thing that really saved me".[139]

Yeah right, Shlomo.

You're fucking retarded if you think shia has a political motivation for this.

What if this is all a Ruse by Shia see who is willing to be sheep and who is willing to go down there and argue and make valid points. This is all a test and he is really on our side.

Also that street block looks so comfy right now. Cold and raining, it'd be fun to hang out with Shia and then walk to the retro video game store right next store attached to a pizza place where my loft is upstairs.

The "we are all equal" meme is just to get them in line while we warm up the Kelvinators.

Stream is boring, vehicle of peace?

Shia has taken many red pills, in the form of suppositories.

Why does it sound like marxist shit like, "we have nothing to lose but our chains," chanting then?

I'm not sure what to believe. most of me wants to think this, but maybe this could turn out to be a nice thing

>Nazis watch out!

I went to high school with this faggot.
He was in the Hamilton HS music academy magnet
He was molested by Brian Peck.
He went through a lot of effort and spent a lot of money to keep it quiet.
If you confront him with it, he will flip out and probably attack you.

NY anons need to ask him about it.

These sheep need to get a new chant

those are nazis though

Nice. Tell us more about the molesting.

Haha. I'm training near a black hole at over 9000 gravities and time moves slower for me. Git gud scrubs.

molested while on even stevens and peck was his vocal coach.

Anymore details? This could be the trigger we've been looking for.

We talking just a little horseplay handjob or full blown swallowing the white pill here?

He was his vocal coach and was charged with oral copulation of a minor. Take a guess.

I busted out laughing at this. I'm a terrible person.

Pls be real
Will buy tendies for you, name time

lol

Have you heard user?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149340/Shia-LaBeouf-filmed-screaming-white-supremacist.html
>It is still not clear if these people were trolling LaBeouf or working with him
>working with him
>working with him
>working with him

We were Shia Leboof all along