Facts

Facts.

Borowitz.

Hillary didnt get 3M votes more

Only could find 4 pathetic reasons lol??
Also
> borowitz

1. irrelevant
2. irrelevant
3. irrelevant
4. irrelevant

> a global event had more participants than an event in one place

Sage.

(((BOROWITZ)))

>None of those are facts
ahahahahaha

> Your new hotel in Washington, DC is already losing money

Liberals don't understand how businesses operate. What a shock. Sage

Alternative Fact: Get a life.

DELETE THIS POST

>literally none of this matters
huh

Heti Hillary u Stiller Lost lol.

>borrowitz

pol is always right

He did say he's not a professional fact-checker so it should be in the trash right there.

>feelings = facts

Liberals everyone. No wonder you faggots hate crime statistics

Unless someone did an exact head count of the people at the inauguration, and those who attended the march you can't say for sure - although the march did draw a spectacular crowd

Def not druni

(((Borowitz)))

Another fact: He is the president of the united states
:^]

j-just a coincidence!

>borowitz

If I didn't know better I might think the jews may be behind this....

I know for an absolute fact before God and man that points 1 and 2 are not true.

This is embarrassing fake news.

Reminder that kikes want you and your families dead and they think it's funny

WROOOOOONG
she had 2.865 million more votes

Keep crying texan liberal faggot. Trump is president like it or not. The dems are history. The Democratic party won't survive to run in 2020.

>Occupy Democrats
>Facts

PICK ONE

sage

Number 3 is literally, factually, objectively and provably false. The rest are irrelevant.

About 1
Electoral votes is just one of the rules that make the USA Voting System.

According to usa, not only you need to win, but you need to get more than 50% of the votes, she had 48% of the popular votes and would still lose.
She would lose because at this case it would go to the house of representatives and she would lose election since most are of the trump party.

also
>complaining about electoral votes, but not the fact usa use first past the post to decide the winner of the state.
This girl need to learn about priorities

1. Not if you could find a way to account for illegals voting
2. Irrelevant.
3. False. He never declared personal bankruptcy.
4. Hotels aren't profitable until after a couple years.

Every demographic of white women voted for Trump. 125mil / 2 = 62.5mil, which is roughly the number of people who voted for Trump; and 62.5mil / 2 = 31.25, which is roughly the number of women who voted for Trump.

30mil white women also voted for Hitlery, and she lost. White women are the majority of women, and the majority of women in America are white. Therefore, the majority of women don't support the woman's march - they support Trump.

30 million women stand with Trump, and 3 million marched - why should I give more weight to the voices of 3 million women than I give to the voices of 30 million women?

Where were these women when we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq? Selfish, white, holier-than-thou feminists, every one of them.

His new Hotel is losing money.
What does that even mean?

Reminder that Abraham Lincoln was a failed businessman

[1] The popular vote doesnt count, which is why no trumpt supporters really cared about it

[2] Who fucking cares if it did? Where is the source for this anyway considering you can't count the number of people who attented the inaguration in a blue state

[3] Declaring bankruptcy is a good financial move sometimes, what about the 1k that profited?

[4] Source? Even if it was, who fucking cares?

Librals/Dems are litterally looking for things to bitch about. How sad, accept defeat and quit crying about every claim you read with no source

stop crying

You're not my favorite state anymore, Texas.

thanks for correcting the record

Hillary won by 2 million votes, and that's only because 3 million illegal immigrants voted. Trump actually won by 1 million votes.

Hillary won the popular vote by massive voter fraud and dont you forget it you alt right nazi faggot.