Btw

How do we uncuck this continent of cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Gazetteer/Periods/Roman/_Texts/Ptolemy/place_index*/A.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

India is British

>Switzerland, Austria, and Denmark all have Germany
>Germans want out of their own fucking county

lol, we're the least cucked country in that pic. moldavian bros in, gipsys out

Soon, designated streets for London

Why are italians moving to belgium

By forming a counterculture, duh

THE MINUTEMEN ARE BACK IN TOWN!

LOL i like how germany is jumping ship south.

I didn't even know it desu.

>How do we uncuck this continent of cucks?
German Idealism
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Its time to abandon the ship

>albania
did serbs realize even albania is better than serbia?

Albania looks about right, especially since illyrians made up about 70% of Ancient Greece.

Is it just my memebutthurt about Russia or is it like literally EVERYONE (except for russians with ukri passports that "emigrate" to Russia) tries to get the fuck away from Russia as far as they can?

Pretty sure they're ethnic albanians

Destroy Germany

There are hundred of albanian villages in greece since ancient times and i don't know if this map shows them like immigrants

if it wasn't for the influx of Indians to the UK in the 70s, the National Health Service would have been broken

and curry is delicious

yeh but you're romanian

There is even a dialect of Albanian that is called Arvanitika, which is only spoke in Greece.

I don't think so, an ethnic minority is not an immigrant.

Honestly not sure what to think on the Albania thing
I know a few people that visited Albania
And even have relatives that married Christian Albanian women from Albania and brought them back to Serbia

But someone moving
Well it could happen
Like when scum escape Serbia to hide from Serbian police on Kosovo

>russia
>ukrainians
xD
russia have most imigrants from chechnya

There's no way that there are more Italians here than fucking Turks and shit.

not a country

LOL! I noticed the same thing!

that was uncalled for
>tfw i will never be blue eyed and blond

Nukes at this point

Russia can uncuck the Eastern part. Just leave them to us.

It's like saying you have the most immigrants from Silesia

The meme at the bottom right is fake.
Those are roaches with dual citizenship anyway.

>biggest abortion rate in Europe
>women are whores
>dead culture

Sure ion you massive faggot

>gypsies aborting in large numbers is a bad thing
m8

lel. It's time you stop shitposting against the albanians before the media there talk about Sup Forums

I use to be in brussel and i can asure is full with italians

Fuck off Rajesh.

This desu

Just fucking nuke us already

we're already getting imprisoned and raided for our opinions anyway

Wow Russia really did colonize the shit out of its neighbors,Putin can now make excuse to annex any of those countries
>implying it isnt broken

Remove kebab?

This
>rip europe

I'm ok with this.

wow that's one old fucking map

Romania is safe thank G_d

that map is wrong
in France it's the Portuguese

why the fuck aren't bosnians staying in their country

Please save us.

>albania getting SERBED.COM

and those bosniaks going to serbia are just serbs that lived in bosnia lol no one wants to come here

one day

The valleys of the alps need to be drowned in Saupreiß blood. We're just inviting in the necessary ingredient.

Fucking Anglo's better not bring their shitting streets over here.

Sweden is binland clay :DDDD

I love how Germans are fleeing their country. And to answer your question OP it's simple. Remove kebab and kill Rothschilds. Two easy steps.

Ireland is so screwed.

>Romania
"""Romanians"""
They are all gypsy scum

It's Bosnia. Who wants to stay there?

>in France it's the Portuguese

wot.

algerians and other types of arabs are most common immigrants here. I only once meet a portugalian

Sadly its not the gypsys who get abortions average romainian woman 1.5 children,average gypsy woman 5 thank god most of them move to western europe or we would've had a cleansing already...

>Ireland
>Not cucked

That's adorable.

Its a fucking shithole,largest wave of migrants was during the war but after it noone wanted to return and they keep leaving it even now,croats to croatia,bosniaks to croatia and slovenia and serbs to serbia.

because your country likes to lie in the statistics and pretend frances population isnt 40%muslim, they keep saying its 17% muslim (less maybe)

>since ancient times

fucking lol.

Had this been true ancient greeks would mention them, yet albanians are one of the last to be mentioned in history, in middle ages first.

meme Le Pen, Petry, Wilders and Hofer into power

>pic related

>thank god most of them move to western europe or we would've had a cleansing already...
Take them back

The Hofer train already left the station.

The earliest mention is in the second century AD what the fuck are you even talking about?

tbqh i think 20/30 arab. But also there some % of Portugals

they were mixed. i know what im saying

>serbs are reverse cucking albania
>bulgarians are reverse cucking turkey

The Hofer Train will come back around for the next election and will win.
In fact, Austria will be ruled by a rightwing party before Germany, guaranteed

>What is possibly the earliest written reference to the Albanians is that to be found in an old Bulgarian text compiled around the beginning of the 11th century.[76]

shut the fuck up brainless fool.

i cant believe we let so many muslims into our country.

>In fact, Austria will be ruled by a rightwing party before Germany, guaranteed
That's not really saying much desu

Have you ever heard of the illyrians? Albanians are probably the purest Whites in the balkans, minus the Islam Turk bullshit. Look at the language, it's the only language not to branch from any other indo-European family.

>Albanopolis (Greek: Ἀλβανόπολις)[1][2] was a city in ancient Roman Macedon specifically in Epirus Nova, the city of the Albanoi. The editors of the Barrington Atlas of the Greek and Roman World locate Albanopolis at the modern-day village of Zgërdhesh, near Krujë, Albania.[3][4] The ancient city may correspond with later mentions of the settlement called Arbanon and Albanon during the Middle Ages, although it is not certain this was the same place.[5] The city appears at 150 AD almost 300 years after Roman conquest of the region.

Are you dumb or what

>maprelated

>brits only going to other island nations

>tfw we cucked Ukraine but they cucked us back

Fair enough

easy, just block all american media for 50 years and jailtime for anyone streaming or showing american progapanda. all things return to how they were before.

I'd be more worried of the fact you're being cucked by Turkey If i were you.

Kek

this.

Your country is not as cucked as mine when it comes to
>muh holocaust
>muh nazi time
>muh never again

Hofers party was even founded by former NSDAP members. It doesn't hurt him nor his chances, in Germany the AFD is less rightwing and has no history and the whole media goes full-force with nazi accusations which sadly still work here

how is this a mention of ethnic albanians? albanoi were an ancient long forgotten illyrian tribe, the city was obviously named after them

>Have you ever heard of the illyrians?

Not related to albanians.

>Albanopolis

Not mentioned by Ptolemy.

FACT-Ptolemy's Geography - Index of Places A

penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Gazetteer/Periods/Roman/_Texts/Ptolemy/place_index*/A.html

Where is ancient Albanopolis?

FACT-The Apostle Bartholomew is reported to have labored in the area around the south end of the Caspian Sea, in the section that was then called Armenia.

Until the 4th century CE (Albanopolis)it was part of Caucasian Albania, and is traditionally identified with Albana, the capital.

Basically faked history during Hoxha regime.

Show me a writting where the language is first mentioned, or when the ethnic group is mentioned first.Late middle ages.

p.s: Albanians call themselves Shqiptari,not Albanians.Albanians were a celtic tribe, whom inhabited Albania before shqiptars invaded, and like bulgars, they stole the name.

I'm no spanish but the most common country of origin of immigrants of Spain being Romania is it is because of Romanian gipsies. It is also a plague here.

At least, when a crime occurs in Portugal, they don't refer to ethnicity or race of the suspect, but to his/her nationality ( cidadão romeno ou de origem romena ) - giving bad reputation to your country.

Can any Spanish hermano confirm this? The majority of romanian immigrants are gipsies?

Let's hope it's sooner rather than later.

The East Slav menace will rule

Moving to the US, Western Europe will become brazil.

the east swede has spoken

Indians are friendly and nor really a threat at all. Hinduism is also a cool religion.

I don't know, my Algerian Friend

Lead by example

Its the only way. Its the white mans way.

KOSOVA ËSHTË SHQIPËRI

albanian has illyrian cognate words
albanian has loanwords from doric greek and other ancient greek languages
albanian has the most latin influence from the latin that was spoken around the 1st century AD
albanian, like celtic and germanic languages, has many latin influenced words that have been lost in the romance languages

albanians may have not been all that important in history, but they're european. enough with the dumbass turk/caucauses/whatever invaders bullshit. we're just inbred mountain cavemen, not some steppe nigger invaders

>albanian has illyrian cognate words

Does not.

>albanian has loanwords from doric greek and other ancient greek languages

Does not.

>albanian has the most latin influence from the latin that was spoken around the 1st century AD

Fucking hilarious.

>albanian, like celtic and germanic languages, has many latin influenced words that have been lost in the romance languages

Fucking lol.

picrelated

Okay Rajesh, we don't hate you.

I dont need your maps from God knows where when I have the full text in front.

Fuck do I love having Polacks and Swedes in Norway. They work, take care of themselves mostly, integrate fairly well, isnt afraid of anything. Too bad so many people will abuse their cheap labor, they are bro tier.

albanian and romanian also have words that are found in only those 2 languages and nowhere else, pointing to some sort of balkan substrate language that was shared before influence from latin/slavic/celtic/etc invaders

hello brother :)