At this point, I honestly wish Hillary won. Anyone else feel this way?

Every day its the same thing now.

Everyone I interact with in life is completely ass blasted about Trump. Every single person I know is just parroting the same headlines and sound bites they get from their facebook feed/trevor noah/"""CNN""" and acting like the sky is falling. When they do briefly pause to talk about something else, it's about how cool Joe Biden is or how dignified and classy the Obamas are. "LOL look guys! I called him the cheeto man on twitter again!"

It's not even that I am a full blown supporter of Trump and am mad about him being shit on. I agree with him on some things, and disagree with others, and honestly it seems like he might fuck this up if he doesnt get his shit together. But with that said all of his critics have weak or outright dishonest arguments against him and I can't stand hearing and seeing everyone lap it up like fucking idiots.

tl;dr all anyone talks about now is how trump is shit and the world is ending.

How are you all planning on getting through 4-8 years of this?

>checked
>honestly it seems like he might fuck this up if he doesnt get his shit together
honestly? what's honest about that? maybe you should stop being scared of everything.
>How are you all planning on getting through 4-8 years of this?
8 years, and laughing mostly

I love it. I might immigrate to US, legally.

Had no reason before to exchange my shithole with 0dumbo swamp

>Complains about being bombarded with anti-trump stuff constantly
>Watches "Trevor Noah and CNN"

Faggot

I didn't believe a word of this, especially the social aspects. You niggas watch too much anime to have friends to disagree with.

>be a pathetic faggot
>act like a pathetic faggot

Wow what an engaging story.

read the post before you reply you mongrol, he clearly only says his friends regurgitate CNN and Trevor Noah

no it's hilarious

nope.

So you want the faggots to get their way? They deserve the humble pie. They made it, earned it. Let them have it.

you are witnessing the swirling chaos of the MSM collapsing, coinciding with a massive reorientation of the political parties, all while the white demographics are collapsing in the USA....shits gonna get nuts

>How are you all planning on getting through 4-8 years of this?

Since gassing them all isn't an option, I just treat the left as literal 12 year olds. Sometimes when children act out, you just have to ignore them and eventually they'll realize no one is listening to them and sulk back to the kiddie table.

After Trump's victory, leftists are on my "pay no mind" list. Let them have their tantrums while the adults take care of things.

Never let them hear you REEEEE

>checked

I'm not scared of anything except for having to listen to people bitch and moan about things they don't understand for the next 4-8 years. The media onslaught against him is so intense that I seriously doubt he will be re-elected. That's why I am saying I hope he doesn't fuck up. He needs to unify the country if he wants to be re-elected. he can do this by convincing the average people(that currently think he's hitler because of media) to see average people.reason. He doesn't need to convince brainwashed radical sjws. He just needs to make good on his promises that benefit america(jobs, fair trade, etc).

I feel like you're saying lol who cares just enjoy the ride and laugh at the losers, but when it is every single person I know, which of course includes people that I care about, it's pretty disappointing and it is already getting old.

I don't watch anime and I have friends, a girlfriend and a pretty normal life. I voted for trump. Why would I just come on the internet and tell lies?

tell me more I'm curious as to what my post has told you about me.

You're falling for their trap. Be the voice of reason and tell them to STFU.

thanks leaf

Wtf i hate trump now

Been loving it.

Liberals are making themselves mentally ill. They sound like fucking nutcases.

I hope it keep escalating. They aren't really "laping it up", they're just butthurt and scared because they're faggots.

I just don't want to have to constantly cringe and bite my tongue around every single person I interact with. I want them to accept it and grow up, but I know they won't.

I don't regret one second.

OP is a faggot.

Hopefully they will calm down, but I agree it's annoying. He stopped the TPP so it's worth it. Plus, now I know who is an idiot that can't think for themselves.

Well, it's a mix bag here.

What triggers me the most is having to assume the position of a boot licker pretty much all the time to defend everything Trump does.

On the other hand I'm genuinely in admiration over the man, his accomplishment and his reassuring aura, he truly is a great man. Having grown up without a father figure i think a lot of us truly appreciate our new president.

yeah it's pretty weird to think about the future right now. All I want is a cabin in the woods with a few guns and a job that lets me live there. I live in a big city and I can feel that is time to leave.

You'd be surprised.
People are good at living multiple lives.

>checked

maybe you're right and I am just overreacting right now because it's so pervasive. maybe in a few months everyone will chill the fuck out and I won't feel this way.

If you think the left is insufferable, I guarantee they would have been way worse if Hillary won; and a lot more dangerous too.

Concern trolling
Sage and hide.

I voted for Hillary. I don't know how I'm going to get through the next four years. These are dark times for us.

lol I'm really not trolling dude I just wanted to see if anyone else here felt this way. I'm sure everything will cool down in a few months thanks for reading my blog guys.

>wah I won but I want to be a loser

then go left fag, you wont be missed

>Want others to grow up
>Refuses to grow up and hold tongue
What are you a liberal?

>I'm not scared of anything except for having to listen to people bitch and moan about things they don't understand for the next 4-8 years.

But that has nothing to do with Trump winning. Those people would be misinformed brainwashed parrots even if Hillary won.

Only instead they'd be parroting all the lines about how great she is and ignoring all the bad she'd be doing.

My experience in NJ and the OP is verbatim what I experience almost everyday. So I'm betting OP lives in a blue state as well.

>Never let them hear you REEEEE
It's the left that REEEEs

Whenever I express any celebration for Trump
>REEEEEEEEE don't rub it people's faces!

Whenever they talk about policies, and you tell them that they're just repeating soundbytes from MSM.
>REEEEEEEEE Trump sexually assualts. REEEEE Trump kills gays

this is now a get thread aka mods feel free to delete

Who the fuck is that transvestite degenerate

>But with that said all of his critics have weak or outright dishonest arguments against him and I can't stand hearing and seeing everyone lap it up like fucking idiots.

If Trump didn't win, the fucking dicks would now be in power.

This is their true power level. They are finally letting it all out.

Truth.

I despise Hillary more than any other human alive, but dealing with 4 years of people here justifying every decision Trump makes, even if it's the same thing they hated Hillary for, is already fucking annoying.

I wish Hillary won so that we had something to shit on together for the next couple years, but now both sides have gone full blown retard.

>ID
>GG

damn you got me bro no re

I can't deny this.

yep blue state in a big city.

My coworkers keep playing that video of Richard Spencer getting decked and laughing about it and how someone needs to "beat down this altright thing before it gets out of hand."

Schmuel Hydeberg

noted philo-semite and trans rights activist.

Don't let up

If Hillary won they would have lambasted Trump and his supporters for the rest of eternity. Mercilessly.

for many people who voted for Hillary, Trump is not only the first republican - but also the first white male they have conscious memories of.

A lot of these young people were 10-13 years old when Obama won and his Marxist retard race dividing identity politics are all they know. Couple that with "omg white men are evil" rhetoric being pushed in (((universities))) you have the current ravenous hysteria of the left you are currently witnessing.

Stop whining.

already my girlfriend is wavering because of this stupid planned parenthood shit. i'm like, look, private organizations have zero entitlement to tax funding whatsoever

>he's tried of winning already

Sad!

>Implying if someone had decked some libcuck like John Oliver or whatever that Sup Forums would be mature about it

yeah it's insanely hypocritical. I have tons of fb friends celebrating the punch and writing long posts about why violent destructive protest is the only solution right now.

No, i prefer this timeline because hillary wasn't able to create a nuclear rain

yea I want to believe the next generation will wise up but I still feel like the ZOG media brain washing is too strong.

It's growing pains user
They're children throwing a temper tantrum
If Trump does his job they'll be forced to shut up because of positive results
If he doesn't we'll all be pissed
Personally I want the wall up yesterday so he'd better get on that

hypocrisy is the defining feature of the left. it seems cliche or simple to say, but truly, their ideological foundation is built on creating a set of rules that only YOU play by, while they bypass every single rule and standard in existence and scream autistically if you ever break a rule.

R u me?

Do you live in Portland?

>Too strong
>Can't even rig an election properly

Not even actual racists complained this much when Obama won. The amount of whining and bitching is so annoying and Trump isn't even a week in office yet. It is going to be 4 years of this.

America is going to have an easy, relaxed next 30 years.

>digits confirm

You're not alone. I didn't even really like Trump but the left are so goddamn dishonest and radicalized that I cant help but call them on their bullshit marxist ideology.

Why are you so fucking insecure? We won, faggot. This is our time. Enjoy it while reveling in the tears of sappy libcucks.

>off by one

Trump actually used the exact same sort of language when Obama won that the liberals are using now.

>America is so divided
>Hurr he changed his mind

Yes, because it suited him. You can bet if Hillary had won the electoral college he'd be whining about how unfair it is again.

He also was so butthurt that he perused a conspiracy theory about Obama for ages after that some people are so desperate to be true that they still cling to it to this day.

But we don't talk about that now do we?

I am also freaking out in Berkeley.
I didn't vote for either candidate, I think it's all a bunch of horseshit.
But otherwise rational, normal people are turning into violent assholes.
What the actual fuck?
This antifa thing is nasty. One of our middle school teachers assaulted someone at a protest in Sacramento, and since the person assaulted was a white supremacist, several otherwise rational people in my acquaintance shrug their shoulders.
I don't like where this is going.

>I honestly wish Hillary won

That fucking ID has got to be the rarest GET that has ever happened.

How is that any different to Bush and Obama.
The american people will always hate on the president.

Then you're an idiot. Trump for all of his failings is 100x better for America and the world than Trump

I'm glad Trump won. Sup Forums licking his arse and acting as though every single thing he does is a premeditated 64d chess move is going to get tiring fast.

I'm not sure what his play was in having his very first press conference consist of Sean "I like to dress as gundams in my spare time" Spicer come out and cry about crowd sizes and how his was even bigger than Obamas, honest! Because it was a story that no-one would have been talking about in a week, but now we have the buzzwords "alternative facts" going around that probably won't be leaving any time soon.

I'm sure it was all 64d chess though

Sometimes, desu. CNN is infuriating me.

You tired of winning faggot?
>Go suck your boyfriends cock until you feel better
FUCK LEFTISTS

Trump is better for America and for the world than Clinton, sorry

Nope.

People stopped talking about Trump when I mentioned that Peace Prize winner Dronebomba blew something up in the ME every 20 minutes this year.
People stopped talking about the Women's March when I mentioned the DNC skipping it for a Donor's event.

They did get pissy when I equated welfare and celebrities to bread and circuses. I hope I didn't push too hard.

Not even a little bit.

>Everyone I interact with in life is completely ass blasted about Trump
And will be for the rest of time.

Even if he runs and loses in 2020 he's already in the history books.
He orchestrated the greatest political upset of our generation, crushed the career and lifelong dream of Hillary Clinton, and is currently undoing Obama's legacy.

Trump will place people on the supreme court.
Trump will found national parks
Students will study at the Donald J. Trump Presidential Library.
Trump may very well put a man on fucking Mars.

A man was memed into the White House

Trump will be a source of anal anguish for years to come.

its not tho. seems legit. most of my friends are libs, can confirm op
i feel the same way with people i know in the us
serbia is mostly happy or indifferent about trump

>Liberals REEEing at everything before he even got elected.
>Liberals go FULL RETARD when he wins elections
>every site flooded with "DO U REGRET?" for every stupid news story before he's even inaugurated
>Now, every decision he makes is the end of the world

How long can you fucking faggots keep up this non-stop whining?

I don't remember weeks of incoherent protest of every one of his positions when Obama won the election.

Drudge Report today said his approval rating is something like 57%, citing this Rasmussen Reports. Idk if that is reputable though.

Hah interacting with people is fucking gay op

How can you not enjoy other people being assblasted and making fools of themselves?
GTFO faggot.
Your lack of enjoying the lulz disgusts me.

Tfw the south is like a different country and everyone here is happy trump won and doesn't bitch about any of that bullshit.

>Oh no I did not plan on being unpopular I guess I better rethink my life so Chad and Stacey approve of me
Hey OP, which is it? Are we losers who masturbate in basements, or are we normies in threat of becoming losers? Do you see what you did wrong, OP? Oh, that's odd, he posted once and then left.

no but I would bet portland is even worse than where I am based on the show.

this makes it sound awesome thanks for that

But she didn't, did she?

Also Obama's birth certificate was proven fake a month ago.

I've been posting a lot in this thread

I don't understand what you are trying to say

He is exceeding my expectations

I'm only sad that some of my very liberal friends are so very lost