Donald Trump Is “Demoralized” That No One Thinks He’s a Real President

White House Insiders Say Donald Trump Is “Demoralized” That No One Thinks He’s a Real President: gq.com/story/white-house-report-trump-sad

Take responsibility, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
youtu.be/xKOQdcVoRys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

((((((((((((((((((Insiders))))))))))))))))

CRY MORE BITCH NIGGA

sure he is a joke of a president, but a president nonetheless like it or not

Insallah I await the day when I find a CTR shill in real life and hang you from a tree.

Those executive orders sure are real nigga

He's the president. Massively illegitimate? Yes. But a president, just for 4 years though.

>Joke of a President
That "joke" of a President just did more to secure jobs in America in two fucking days than either Obama or Bush did in their sixteen years combined.

what a bitch, it hasn't even been a week.

"insiders"... and you believe this? can't fix stupid. kek.

give it 100 days

saged

Weren't liberals scared that Trump was unhinged, unpredictable, and sensitive to insult? So now they're trying to insult him and make him unhinged? I don't understand.

>gq

>Four years

With the rate he's going at right now, expect eight.

>Thanks to The Washington Post,
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahaahahhahahahhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaahaaha

>White House Insiders
Could be some tourists at the gate/fence? If they get their feet through a gap they are "insiders"

flips posting a GQ article as a reference...ahHaHAHhahaHAHhaahahHAHahaHAHAAHAHAH

He wouldn't have won if it weren't for Russia's help... their interference tipped the scales in Trump's favor.

ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT is ILLEGITIMATE.

>gq

>gq
literally NIGGER magazine

>Weren't liberals scared that Trump was unhinged, unpredictable, and sensitive to insult? So now they're trying to insult him and make him unhinged? I don't understand.

We want him out. So, if triggering that illegitimate con-artist is what we gotta do to make him flip out and commit an impeachable offense... so be it.

@CTR108850017
FAKE NEWS

sage

>Donald J. Trump
>Demoralized Person

Pick one.

>gq
Fake news

>(((big nosed individual))) doesn't support trump
heh

>Gq
the insider was probably Keith Olbermann

>gq

>GQ
Not even buzzfeed reached this meme tier

Poow wittwe Twump gonna cwy?

(((Insiders)))

>gq

Can I haz cheeseburgers?

theres no insiders leaking info this early, this isnt the obama administration

lol the stream of fake news is fucking hilarous

>CNN: INSIDERS "TRUMP IS A GREY ALIEN"

HAHAHAAHA.

AND then they have the audacity to claim that calling muslims terrorists makes them terrorists

>President Donald J. Trump
>demoralized
Pick 1 lmao

When did GQ go full lefty?

>Russia interfered with the election by showing proof that Democrats interfered with the election
>no I don't have proof though

Based Ireland

Like Difficulty II on Facebook

>insiders
No, Spicer said that it is demoralizing to see the medias agenda is to always portray everything as negative, no mention of Trump. Fag.

>gq

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

Even if Russia hacked there are no facts to support that it even did anything.

This whole Russia interfered with the election thing is so blurry. What exactly did they release? Secrets of the democrats and corrupt Hillary people deserved to know anyway? And how did this alter the election? Truth is this is just some low hanging fruit from the media that despises trump so much. Just give it up. You lost. And trump is already making America great again. Why do you hate America so much user?

More fake news.

Ha

Ok

FAKE NEWS

They didnt. They are sane and seeing this shit for what it actually is. It is you dumb Trumpanzee fucks that have gone off the deep end worshiping your god emperor blindly.

>white house insiders
sure

I think you're real Don!

You'll probably just end up looking like retards as usual but good luck.

Please name the insider who said it and have him tell me personally or its just fake news.

>demoralized

You'd think he'd be demoralized for the past 2 years. He's going to be demoralized by a few cucks in government now while literally the heads of Ford and GM are kissing his ring?

1 free month has been added to your blacked.com subscription

I love this fucking board

As always, FPBP
Move on

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
J
E
W
S

Yeah, during the senate meeting when they talked about the Russian hacking, the intelligence advisors said they were positive that the election was not tampered

I dont listen to hip hop

(((gq)))

So? We haven't had a real president since Reagan. It's not like it matters.

>yfw this article was written to demoralize Trump supporters and his FAKE NEWS

Why are shills using a Finland proxy now?

He's doing great. I'm going to start sending fanmail.

How about you US bros organize a peaceful Pro Trump march?
Thanking him for making America great again. Showing libtards how a real march looks like. Chanting "Trump IS my president!"

Something that spreads vibes like these

youtu.be/xKOQdcVoRys

>Fake news

>Massively illegitimate? Yes
No.

Take a civics class nig, he's legit. Hope fully you'll realize he's legit when you're swinging faggot.

The proof is uber G-13 top secret confidential eyes only goy! I can't let you see it, it's a matter of (((national security)))

KEK

Eight years m8y

Yeah I saw Keith Olbermann whining about Russia stole the election. Liberals are taking agency completely away from the American voter as though they're just brainless sheep that didn't vote with their own minds; even though Hillary was already extremely disliked.

>Massively illegitimate?
you lost

They are trying to disguise themselves as the most powerful race

I'm to the point that I don't believe anything the media says. I'm completely immune to their lies, and as a consequence I will never trust anything that happens to be the truth. It's a type of freedom.

>dancing to Limp Bizkit

Be careful who you wish for

based as fuck

No one can hear you with that enormous black dick in your mouth.

>President Pence

>just for 4 years though

They can literally put out anything from ""insiders"". When will we shut the Lugenpresse's dirty, lying mouths?

(((gq)))

Proof?

I hoped the concern trolling would stop after you all LOST EVERYTHING. You lost. You lose. You did not win! You lost the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, and the President! Hell, you even lost govenors. Ahahaha! YOU LOSE!

>>Russia interfered with the election by showing proof that Democrats interfered with the election
>>no I don't have proof though

I have proof that dozens of security agencies, both foreign and domestic, 1000s of employees, have all concluded the same thing...

Or in your world... are they all "in on it too" for Hillary and the liberals?

>Even if Russia hacked there are no facts to support that it even did anything.
>This whole Russia interfered with the election thing is so blurry. What exactly did they release? Secrets of the democrats and corrupt Hillary people deserved to know anyway? And how did this alter the election? Truth is this is just some low hanging fruit from the media that despises trump so much. Just give it up. You lost. And trump is already making America great again. Why do you hate America so much user?

First, I love America, which is why I am 100% opposed to the con-artist in Chief.

Second, there are dozens of security agencies that agreed this interference (not hacking) did actually happen.

Third, Sure. So, pro-Trump elements (both domestically and internationally) 1) hacked Democrats email addresses, and strategically released emails to make Hillary look bad, 2) created fake news articles (many spun off of the Podesta email releases) that made Hillary look bad, 3) they used "bots" and paid trolls to spread these articles via social media, creating the impression that Hillary is corrupt, not to be trusted, is a Satanist, is a paedophile, etc.

The red pill is a painful life.
I can't believe the news anymore.

I'm more surprised why he's using his press secretary as his real life twitter account making himself look like a jackass honestly.

Sure ((((you)))) do faggot, sure ((((you)))) do.

All these fucking lies about trump piss me off

i guess it makes liberals happy for the moment at least.

Because Trump supporters work all day and dont have time to go out and gather in the streets like niggers and dykes.

Yeah, (((INSIDERS))) like when the media reported that insiders told them that the MLK Bust was gone. Oh wait, that was FAKE NEWS.

I don't think Trump really gives a shit. He holds the levers of power now and is actually getting shit done for the country. If Trump is illegitimate, and this is what illegitimate presidents act like in office, sign me the fuck up for more illegitimate presidents.

To be honest, it's probably true.

If I found out that me being elected president caused the biggest worldwide protest in history, I'd lose some confidence in myself.
Even if I was Donald Trump.

But then he wakes up in the morning to a killer 10/10 blowjob from Melania and the bad thoughts go away.

This is why we don't value your ideas. You're like little children...

>I have proof that dozens of security agencies, both foreign and domestic, 1000s of employees, have all concluded the same thing...

So Saddam had wmds then?

So why can't they provide the evidence that what they say is true? Why do you just take their word for it? Are you that gullible of an idiot? They haven't provided one shred of evidence besides their word and you believe them. How fucking stupid are you? lmao

Maybe we can meme him into the whitehouse

tell em potato nigga

That explains the look on Melania's face