Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a white male

He's an awkward kid.

Soon to be an awkward adult.

old sperm

autism obviously. this is why trump is against vaccination.

He's too smart for all this

fucking*

He is 10. He is barely half way to being an adult.

>problem child

Too good on the cyber. Call of Duty and Battlefield boss, I've heard.

Sad you are beating up on a friendless, autistic kid with an uncool older dad!

hes not against it he just thinks it should be spread out over a longer period of time and carefully looked at.

this. Barron is very "special"

Everything has gone according to his machinations. All of the strings have been pulled. His work is done. Now he sits back, contented, watching all the marionettes dance for him.

He has already won.

he reminds me of myself when i was forced to wait 2 hours or so until we can leave church

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

That was during the announcement Trump won presidency.

That was around 3:30 AM. He's 10 years old. Put 2 and 2 together.

he's Sup Forums incarnate

STOP BULLYING HIM YOU CUNTS!

> In the largest-ever international study of parental age and autism risk, researchers have found increased autism rates among kids whose parents have large gaps between their ages.

barron is playing you like a fiddle, Sup Forums

>Be 10
>Dont give a shit about politics because 10
>Have to sit through boring ass political shit all the time when I just want to play vidya
>People calling my dad Hitler all the time

Gee I wonder if he's put in a hard situation for a 10 year old kid

My time will come dahd

>he's Sup Forums incarnate
Checked and hailed.

Kek

He's tired of the winning.
>N-no dad! please stop! I don't want you to win anymore!

Barron is kind of like Jesus to Trump's Kek, no? Could he be the visiting angel of /pol?

Digits confirm

jesus, how tall is the kid?

really doesn't want to be there

>dudes problem?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

He is Yawning and he is more Intelligent and
has Respect for his Father and Nation that he tries to hide it.

Ali its pretty hard for you to understand that with your Roach Brain but good thing
a German is there to Help you like every time and fuck up.

5'9 to 5'10

he is some kid

he is richer than you will ever be and he can probably have anything he wants. But he doesn't seem like a bad kid or anything.

He is probably much smarter than OP

Forced to simulate pride for a retard crap of a father

this is fantastic

>jesus, how tall is the kid?
Probably 5'7

lol höcke...this guy just murdered the chances of the AFD to ever get a wider audience...stop beign a retard.

Try about 5'10 I think.

He's cooler than you are and he knows it.

Baron, if you require me to do anything u know the trip,code to post under and I will do all I can. It doesn't look like u need my assistance though.

Respect and peace out. Respect to all the trumps.

His dad has a temper just like any normal person and his kid has a normal relationship with his father. Normal doesnt mean good. He has rebellion and a bit of sourness toward his parent just like a normal teenager. Hes doing alot of that shit out of spite. He isnt old enough to understand what his dad is doing and why its important to the world. Thats why his behavior seems so disturbing to us.

>Implying 90% of Germanys population doesn't thinks the same way.

>1 post by this id

seriously you cunts stop posting in bait threads

He's going to be one of the most powerful white people in America. Don't doubt his terrible power. You are looking at the devil in a child's body

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8

He is 10.
Remember what you did when you were 10?
You were brobably just eating sand at beach knowing like nothing for anything.

Everything in Americaland is being prepared for world domination by Barron Trump. Donald Trump is just a puppet in his master game for WORLD DOMINATION. Trump will swiftly build an army the world has never seen before, invade the entire world (except Russia because they are uninvadable, but the Trumps are simply going to deny the existence of Russia, the lying media are liars anyway, everyone believes White House (in 2018 renamed to The Trump House) propaganda).

Barron Trump is going to rule the world, murder all muslims and settle us on distant planets. Motherfucking Darth Trump III is rising.

Do not speak ill of my apprentice.

He will one day wield the powers of true conservatism and continue to maintain the balance that I have brought to the galactigates.

Sup Forums

He's 12, and he just learned Hillary sells babies for political favors.

Plus, it's late.

He's fucking 10, he's bored to death because he's forced to be there, still a lot of the shit he does is funny

daily reminder

He is the Selim Bradley to Trumps Wrath

Yes, Bahrron. You are learning quickly.

Delet naow

>Whats this dudes problem?
blacks and queers, mostly.

The Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs, and the Bogdanoffs bow to Barron Trump.

Who are those guys under barron ?
Can you give me a quick rundown?

And Barron Trump is the apprentice of none other than Ted Cruz, who will one day teach him the forbidden techniques of the Zodiac

Autistic or just 10. Time will show.

nobody remembers being a kid on this board

I fucking love Barron.