Can someone explain what abortions has to do with America First?

Can someone explain what abortions has to do with America First?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Using tax dollars to pay for abortions around the world is only serves the interest of Satan. So stopping that would put America first.

its about muh feels

giving birth to future criminals and drug addicts sure will pay off

pay for it yourself fucc face

babbies are people

>sweden

go EAT CUM

its about not wasting tax dollars on fixing some atheist liberal's mistake

reminder that US hates rest of the world now with america first BS and you should stop buying american products and supporting their chains. switch to local and native.

>what does cutting off funding for other country's abortions have to do with America First?

we are done paying for international abortions

he means american taxpayers and workers first

He just asked a fucking question you dogfucking Chinese homoleaf.

ben**?

>convinced my girl friend to get an abortion
>dodged a massive bullet and life sentence of suffering with a kid at 18
>feels good man.

He cut federal funding for abortions
if a women wants to murder her unborn shild then she is welcome to do it, but I as a tax payer am not obliged to pay for it

Get back to Sweden and save your women, Sven.

Abortion being legal keeps the black population down

you should be doing that anyway faggot,
all of those stores are run by locals and owned by kikes
we don't see any of that money as citizens

Tax payers not paying for abortions in Paraguay is very much America first.

What was the thing that he signed that had something to do with federal employment?

Satan trying to make all taxpayers sin, Trump making America wholesome again.

Keep the population overrun and poor, then privative schools for the rich only.

They hate competition.

Without abortions and birth control, you would be thinking twice anyways. Hope you learned from your first mistake.

Except the libs were brainwashing whites into it too, hurting the anglo-pop.

It was a front for handing out millions of dollars to foreign countries.

The bill did not require the money to be used for abortions, or even "family planning" for that matter.

I consider every dollar sent to Mexico under that bill to have been given directly to the cartels.

>what abortions has to do with America First?
Mexico City police was funding for other countries.

Abortion is the most cost effective way to protect the environment and reduce the effects of climate change.

>Oh yeah.
>We get them free over here anyway.

If women want to treat being pregnant like having an STD then they should either not have sex or pay for the abortion themselves.

Agreed, If we only could abort all of Africa and China India it would be good.

the fuck? I voted for a goddamn wall not this pussy shit

>pay for it yourself fucc face
Before you do that know what it is. Can you do it after you see jewtube videos of tiny humans the size of a thumb alive struggling for life in a hand as an Asian lady pokes it or when it doesn't come out in one piece and the doctors scavenge through it in a petree dish picking out the valuable parts or when the job description is to cut the baby's face in half with a pair of scissors as they harvest the valuable parts. And all this happens while its a live moving baby human.

holy shit 2 cucks arguing
everyone get in here

is this b8?

If niggers can't get safe abortion, they'll do it themselves and hopefully die in the process.
This abortion thing fucked up the niggers for generations.
It's time to end it once and for all.
Just wait.
The first year of Trump's presidency, we'll get to see a dive in crime rates.
And the progressives will commit suicide since they will realize they've been wrong all along and cannot survive in the new era because they have nothing.

>abortion and free condumbs curbs rising minority population
>pol is against it

Explain.

He ended funding for foreign groups that perform abortions.

invade mexico, legalize all drugs, hunt down and finish off the cartels in a few years once their funds run dry.

Are abortions covered by healthcare plans?
Also, have fun with a fuckton of nigglets thieves, since most of the abortions are nigger made.

lmao saving whitey women like XDD i want a harem of black girls none of those shitty chinks coz theyre beta as fuck like am i right )not poltclly tho left FTW XDD(

high five at all my jewkins out there who started to sweat a little when no >money card dropped

No, the republicans at congress want to shut down public funding to abortion.

if you have a tree in your backyard you want to remove, you don't cut the branches off and think you've succeeded.

>other country's abortions

No one can be this stupid, seriously.
YOU DON'T PAY FOR OTHER COUNTRY'S ABORTIONS

So obviously it would be in America's interest to promote and pay for abortions in those countries. Also all government funded healthcare should include free abortion.

No, that would be birth control. It's far more effective

Cutting welfare would stop their birthrates entirely. As long as Sharkisha gets paid to sit on her ass and pop out more kids she's gonna do it. We need to stop subsidizing their existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8

American religious right corrupting the future we are fighting for.

OK, well then you pay for it. You think you're better than us, you pay for the third world abortions.

Not any more we don't.

Abortion is illegal or super regulated in most 3rd world countries, so you were probably just murdering yuros and kebab, which it's basically the same nowadays

the fewer fetuses being killed means more mouths to feed in 9 months = higher spending on food = more money in the pockets of the people who control the food.

Exactly, Moloch BTFO.

Yes please buy a Finnish computer with a Finnish CPU.

He froze non-military federal employee hirings.

False, I mean I'm sure they want to.

But this has absolutely nothing to do with that.

>prohibiting the granting of American foreign aid to health providers abroad who discuss abortion as a family-planning option.

Basically, we're done paying for the world's degeneracy.

Deal with it.