The Wall

Woman kills herself at 31 cuz she wasn't able to find a husband.

What is Sup Forums's take on this?

And nothing of value was lost.

I'm a 32 yo virgin, never kissed. Not like I'm gonna an hero because I can't get some bitch to fuck me.

>32 year old virgin

You should be having kids by now.

She looks nice. Pretty sure she could have find a decent guy, but waited for a rich prince.

I can barely take care of myself as it is.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How's the levitation spell coming along?

Must be a 10/10 chad + big dick
+ money. She deserves it.

lel

>tfw no sad christmas cake to comfort and put a ring on

She has that coal burner face. I for one am happy she didn't produce a mixed race abomination.

>a post-mortem examination revealed DAnielle had 162mg of alcohol in 100mg of blood

this triggered my autism, you can't have 162mg of something in a 100mg sample

Its sad. No one sees her pic and thinks she couldn't have found a decent man.

Likely to be a factor. Technological isolation another one.

If i had been in the same city with you, i would beat the shit out of you then i would hire two Russian prostitutes to teach you sex.

High level spell requiring tight build. He probably specced wide and is now useless jack of all trades.

Slothmage here btw.

>must be 6'2, 250k/yr, 8 inch dick

Hmm. I wonder why she couldn't find anyone.

Micrograms in milligrams is perhaps what they meant?

No doubt. The amount of time it would take her to have a 7/10 dude could be measured in minutes.

How are powerful are your wizard powers?

>Woman kills herself at 31 cuz she wasn't able to find a husband.
That's one less cunt I don't have to pay anymore for anal

I know a few of these. Not necessarily an hero but they become desperate at first and then hollow inside. They spent their twenties partying, having short relationships with attractive men before leaving them at first and before being left later.

What women don't seem to realise is that their twenties are their prime years while men have those in their thirties. No-one but desperate men are interested in a thirty five year old when they can have a pretty twenty five year old lassie.

Yeah that's what it meant because it would mean a .16 bac

Guess, if i don't find the perfect right-wing, rich, aryan 10/10 qt3.14 gf who will carry me on her shoulders and worship my existence every day, i'll also kill myself and blame it indirectly on all women.

Her standards must have been too high.

The problem isn't about having sex (hire a prostitute you dumbass), those bitches were trained to be independent and shit and suddenly they own bodies tell them that this life style goes against human nature, they aren't ready for this and can't understand that men don't find them desirable at that age.

Its a shame women still think they need a man to take care of them

I hope more of this happens and women stop wasting their youth on narcicism and the cock carousel

Good one, Viktor.

kek, too real

Odd she doesn't look like a jew

anyone got any more of these kinda stories???

Nothing of value was lost. Women literally don't even have to try to find a partner, there must've been something seriously wrong with her.

>lives in manchester
>commits suicide

i think ive solved it

why are cucks who are shit at sex so obsessed with sex?

good4u m8 try to achieve great things in life

>Fun loving

We all know what this means, not even kidding

kinda sad, she was cute

She could have gone to Sweden and lost her virginity to 5 Ahmeds any time she wanted.

Frankly I think, that if you lived as a relatively attractive woman, it would be difficult, if not impossible, to not constantly get bombarded by offers of marriable dick.

10/10 post

It must be hard being a witch

A negative Nancy and a heavy drinker eh.
Who would pass on such a great catch?

Funny that we just recently had a thread about an article from some clickbait site on why women should spend the entirety of their 20s doing drugs, taking cocks, and overall being a lousy fucking degenerate.

This hard lesson must be learned and passed on to younger generations. It is time to end the sexual revolution. Stats show it is unhealthy (especially for women) and unproductive for society. We need a return to morality. We need virgin wives.

although now that i said that she must be batshit crazy or have some social issues to keep her from finding a guy that will stick around

Which is not very high. Copfag here. Normal amateur drinkers feel very drunk and might feel like they'd die, but they won't. An aged party slut is gonna feel drunk at .16 but not crazy drunk.

I have a portable breathalyzer from work I play with all the time at parties

Her problem wasn't being a virgin. It was not being married. Which was likely exasperated by the fact that she was not a virgin a hundred times over.

>only a .16 bac

fucking weak, my last PI i blew a .31

Good riddance, the excitement of her suffering is poetic justice. Feminism and its effects 101. Keep riding the nigger cock carousels whores, all your "independence", "power" and "worth" sinks into the abyss faster with each day after you hit 30.

>tfw you will live to see all the indoctrinated leftists die and suffer as the consequences of their indoctrination are starting to sprout all around

The next 10 years will be pure magic, just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave!

And virgin husbands

especially in conjunction with the phrase 'bullying boss'

>32

Pfft. Amateur. 40 here. Come back when you can fire lightning bolts out of your arse, rookie.

Being 31 I'm sort of taking guilty pleasure now when I'm around women that I only dreamed of being with at 18 outside of the friend zone and now the roles have completely reversed and then some.

I have no problem with that. A return to morality.

>bullying boss

= man who expects her to do work and not fuck off on kikebook posting attention whore shit?

>I'm a 32 yo virgin, never kissed.

women are a depreciating asset, while men can remain a valuable asset

Absolutely

WHAT THE STORY DOESNT TELL YOU.

>Girl had high expectations.
>Was looking for a 10/10 who made 6 figures
>He needed to live in a big mansion and drive a brand new Mercedes.
>He was to have no female friends while she spoke to 5 of her exes every day on facebook.

The prettier the girl is the higher the expectations. There are thousands of girls who look like her in her 30s, child less and single.

Yet read their dating profiles and they are the fussiest people you will ever meet.

Women will literally kill themselves before they settle for less. She could've gotten a husband within hours if she REALLY wanted a husband.
What she wanted was Chad Thundercock, and couldn't deal with now having him.

She's a thot

If she wasn't extremely picky and had an agreeable personality, she wouldn't have a terribly hard time. Bitch probably wanted a fucking black Jamaican billionaire who would treat her like a goddess, sadly that's not how shit works.

>"Where did all the good men go?"
You friendzoned them in your 20s

Witches are a bit different than wizards.

Unlike wizards who already have mana inside of them, witches need to sap or 'drain' mana from various sources so they can perform their witch spells.

It's a bit unfortunate but it's due to witches turning to a heathen path of magic rather than the noble path.

>Unironically picking exclusively Jews in that pic.
Time to fire up the stove for you.

it's easier having a partner, so long as the partner doesn't consume more energy than they save you.
that's the key.

>bullying boss

waah wahh my boss made me do work and then yelled at me when i fucked it up waah

>hire a prostitute you dumbass
most burgers can't afford to quit our jobs and drive to Las Vegas and live in a $500 per night hotel just so we can have legal access to prostitutes

Sounds like she had severe mental health issues that went unresolved for too long.

Hold on now, buddy. Let's not get TOO drastic.

>Men kill themselves all the time because they can't find any women

>Spoiled woman who made bad choices in life and "put up with a lot" kills herself

STOP THE PRESS, FLAGS HALF MAST A NON-FAT >7 WHITE WOMAN KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T FIND ANY WORTHWHILE MALES

Mel Gibson just fucking had a kid!

>stronk indy DONTANEEDNOMAN
>sex and the city all day erry day
>shit catches up with me when i'm 31 and my womb is a gateway for autists and retards
>choose the rope
Feminism is truly a dead end religion

This woman was hot, shit guys holler out if you know marriage wanting burger girls its the only way you get white immigration anyhow, shit i wouldnt mind suffering a few kids and a wife for a few years then become american.

Bitch wouldnt kill herself because she has kids now.

Fuck, if the rest of your country was like you, then it wouldn't be a fucking shithole.

>ride cock carousel since 16
>suddenly 32, body souring
>why can i not find a hot millionare stud to marry????
>better hang myself

Oh I know. I use to be a bigly alcoholic and its possible i functioned better at that level than sober. Drunk drove all the time. 2 times I got caught I blew a .27 and .29

mick jagger did too.

This, she was good looking and would have definitely been approached fairly frequently.

I'm not saying to jump on the first guy she meets but shit I'm sure there were suitable... suitors.

She was clearly hungup on her ex. I bet she broke up with him too.

can i get everything on the left and also those three kissing teens

So did Mick Jagger

nobody likes watching cute things die

If you had the money this bitch wanted in a husband you wound need her to immigrate here.

Exactly, that the big problem with these bitches, but there mustve been wrong with this one since she offed herself.

A lot of women here murder their kids all the time, many of them fail to an hero, many don't. You think burgerettes being crazy and dangerous is a meme?

>m

>home alone kid
>anakin skywalker kid
>brendan fraser

Someone like Harry Styles is already fading at 22,
Actually look around, it's a shit show past 35 unless you are genetically elite. And NO 50 year old man is getting a worthwhile 20 year old woman unless he is genetically elite.

Implying most of the world lives in repressive countries where consenting sex for money between adults is illegal

>I'm sorry madame, but we didn't find any blood in your alcohol.

Its a common thing here in Russia. Drunkies even manage to drive a car somehow and when the road police cames up alcohol test shows that the person is a corpse.

>tragedy struck in June last year when she bumped into a former long-term boyfriend
>She invited him and some friends back to her flat [...] but became upset when he left the next day without a reconciliation.
>found dead three days later

Welp, we all know how that went down.
Wonder why she left him in the first place.

Really makes you dink.

This honestly pisses me the fuck off. Women are heartless creatures man.

But wheres daddy?

Christmas cake way past its expiration date. So no harm here.

>Woman kills herself at 31 cuz she wasn't able to find a husband.

She must have been mentally ill/physically hideous/had far too high standards.

A female can start a family anytime she wants - she just needs to open her legs.

Want husband? Men are thirstier than women so congrats no matter how hideous you are you'll have more options than a comparably hideous male.

Maybe busting his ass to pay court ordered child support after she left him and legally took his kids away

she was able to find a husband... just not one that fit standards given to her by womens magazines and trash TV.. the weak off themselves

Her kid is black so just fucking guess where.

who is in the pic?

We're reaching a level of degeneracy where women don't even want to settle for beta providers

i remember when 7 inches was enough...