Spain appreciation thread

I love Spanish landscapes and citys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9CQPi8Oz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spanish food is awesome and olive oil is a gift of God himself

We are the best

When will we ever recover from this huge debt?
At least Spain is selling 2200 corvettes to Arabia and we will gain 2000000000€ but it isn't enough. Do you think if we pull out of the UN, EU and NATO we'll be way better than now?

100% Deus Vult
Great food and beautiful women too

I feel bad because of the leftism and the separatism though

90% sure, you just need to wake the fuck up and destroy podemos.

We would have to kill all millenials first, though. They are the ones voting for Podemos and Ciudadanos, if you get rid of them, then there's only PP and PSOE which is fucking dying now.

Your opinion is shit.

Podemos is now in a civil war.
They won't survive the next 4 years.
What we should focus on is cleaning PP of corrupt filth.

We should stop fucking around and make Hispania great again

I like how they talk and the women are beautiful.

Well, I'm pretty sure it has been mostly cleaned now. So that's going well for now.

Kill yourself, self hating cuckold

What?
Cities in general are ugly as fuck.
Madrid specifically is terrible and it's full of polution.

>What we should focus on is cleaning PP of corrupt filth.
Ah well, there is at least a tiny element of good in the party, deep under all the absolute shit...

Have you seen the shitstorm that was made when Spain was selling products to South America?
>OY VEY DIS ANUDAH CONQUISTA SHUT IT DOOOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ure a joke

I meant cleaning PP out of filth, user

Damn, she looks like my girlfriend, but with longer hair and bigger nose.

Worry about making Greece great again.

I was replying to the self hating thing.
We have a lot of ugly cities, but then again, most overly developed cities are all ugly.

No jobs for the youth!

>cleaning filth itself

Ha, good luck with that...

I like this Spanish city.

t. Ahmed

Ok, you guys tend to dump your population in commieblocks and 50 year old appartments, but i cant really say the city centre itself is ugly

American independence was largely a consequence of the Spanish war of succession. We had no reason to be upset at Imperial Spain. The anti-Hispanic narrative was created as an excuse to legitimize the newly formed governments

AKA Rustbelt cities. I live within 20 miles of a city that has lost 40% of it's population in 25 years. The mega city has slightly grown but wages got so low China based companies relocated their headquarters here. So I can't really talk shit honestly.

Spain is a Latin master race tier country.
Western empire restoration when ?

We do have decent cities everywhere if you discount Madrid. Look at Salamanca or Segovia for example, pretty clean.

Nah, leave Europe alone.
I saw we just start a rampage on muslim countries, from Morocco all the way to Pakistan, for old times sake.

What i'm supposed to be proud off?

I don't like this country, i don't like the culture, i don't like most people, evryone is a fucking disgusting leftists, i don't like our music...

I want to, but i can't.

When the EU falls, user. Now go and vote for Le Pen

>evryone is a fucking disgusting leftist
What?

Where do you live, user? I live in Valencia AKA Canilandia, but I still feel proud for my country, I would even die for it.

I love my dad.

Unless you are a girl, no incest.

I love your country bro, it makes funny memes.

Pretty near to Madrid.

Milton Friedman loves you too.

You're the only country I'd count with actual conquistador descend. Only thing I dislike is how you destroy the spanish language though

whats bad about Valencia
REd/bogpill me
t.Navarra

>Near Madrid
Well of course, you'll see dumb leftist memelords, you're located near the second most liberal province.

Madrid is a pretty nice ciTy, but when i went tere it was full of prostitutes at night, even Gran Via
Also, nuke Chueca
what dont you like about the city?

Sometimes we can't even understand each other

Canis originate from Valencia, mate. Valencia is pretty fucking degenerate and dirty thanks to them. Thankfully, it hasn't gone leftist and it's a pretty good place to retire and spend your last years here since the landscapes are beautiful and the climate is pretty good.

There's always one of you faggets drooling over spaniard dick isn't there?

Chile has the highest degree of economic freedom in South America (ranking 7th worldwide), owing to its independent and efficient judicial system and prudent public finance management.[130] In May 2010 Chile became the first South American country to join the OECD.[131] In 2006, Chile became the country with the highest nominal GDP per capita in Latin America.[132] (plus free helicopter rides)

>(plus free helicopter rides)
wat

I love Spain

it's a meeem (Pinochet)

>what dont you like about the city?

You named it, also it's absolutely full of niggers and drug addicts in some neighborhoods.

And i'm sure you've heard about pic related.

>Not knowing about Pinochet
Oh boy you have some research you'll truly like

Dude the free helicopter rides are the best fucking part of my country...

American living in Valencia. Been here for 10 years. I like this place. Hardly any niggers.

I did get a lot of crap from coworkers when they noticed I was defending Trump. I don't get into Spanish politics since I can't even vote, but man... I don't think I know anyone who isn't a lefty. But I think it's mostly a European thing.

Now this man knows what's up

Cities kurwo

Everything bellow Chamberí could be nuked.

never,

maybe with italians and tugas

>I don't think I know anyone who isn't a lefty.

Us, European know how bad is fascism unlike you cause you never experience it

I live in the north of Spain.
Here you'll have a hard time finding leftists.

I saw you in a small white car going to Madrid last sunday.

Jaja, a bit like my wife, too. Oddly enough, though, I found another girl (pic related) who looks like her, from a most unexpected quarter... Must be something connected with that look at patriotism. The geneticists should get onto it...

everybody hates Trump here because mexico and shit

no its noticeably worse in Spain, i think its due to France who made association with the right difficult, although i dont know if he was that bad
Im also considering to move to spain (belgium here) but i think it would be hard to conivnce my grillfriend

Viva la madre patria

Galicia, Cantabria, Asturias or (((Basques)))?

My suegra loves him. Then again, she loves to educate me on matters judeomasonicas...

Basque.
It's ironic, considering up until a decade ago people here were all screaming for independance.

>European know how bad is fascism unlike you cause you never experience it

Sure Pierre because the situation now it's better right?

yeah France really experienced fascism under 3 years of petain lol
Frenchies are just huge statist/racial cucks; but anyways, thats how your country was formed
Dont lie, Basque country is extremely left
Navarra is more decent, and i think around Santander is inbewtween, which regio are you?

Take care of your children south of the US border

Bros

No, we have them everyday in the media.

>Then again, she loves to educate me on matters judeomasonicas

Really? Based.

thanks user , you and Argentina are my favourites countries in America.

I live in a city about 3km from Bilbao.
You won't find anyone here who doesn't hate muslims or Podemos.

>Take care of your children south of the US border
they got independence in 1800 , sry user

I lik spen

We should join forces and create the Iberian Confederation - a sunbathed Switzerland

Our chicks are whiter than yours. That triggers (you).

AHEAHHAHOHAHEAHOHEAHOHAEOAHOHAHAHA

It will be a long journey, but I like the idea of a restoration of the Western Roman Empire, maybe under a an Emperor from a based Noble Family

>Hispanic
>Speak spanish
>Catholic
Take 'em back, for the empire

Don't you have like tranny propaganda all over the place? Also, is it just bullshit that Basque still wants independence?

thank son, ( and best son)
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9CQPi8Oz0

Ti amo tambien, estados unidos
I guess Spics give Spain quite a bad name, no?

yu lik spen to?

Stay away from italians. There's where the pagafantism comes from.

>Don't you have like tranny propaganda all over the place?
Not really.
Only thing I see are some anti-bullying propaganda, but it doesn't focus on any minority or anything.
There was also some posters every now and then with the phone against domestic abuse, but that's that.

>Also, is it just bullshit that Basque still wants independence?
Yeah, nobody gives a fuck anymore.
Even ETA gave up because they were literally the only ones who even cared.

i help bild wal

>pagafantism
What?

>MFW islander and your own country feels like a foreign place.

Also how do we fix our political parties? The left os broken into tiny nosense miniparties and the right is basically a big corrupted shithole. Then you have PSOE which is dying but it deserves to disappear so whatever.

I don't think so? But it would depend on who you talk to. People that hate mexican-americans probably would hate spain too because they wouldn't see a difference and might not even know it's in Europe.
But most people don't even have a problem with mexican-americans, much less actual spanish people.

we both need to reinforce our walls

Then nobody really gives a shit about this right? (Vizcaya) If so, thank god Basques are now more and more decent than previous years.

That a false study Pedro
Eating all the bullshit you read on internet too much faggot?
And yes the situation is way better

thenk yu spen
yu ar tru american

you do realise my post was paying homage to spain right?
also im half spanish.