BREAKING: China deploys ICBMs near Russia’s border

This is an odd movement to label. Is it intended to anger the US, Russia, or both?

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/824022945760735232

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/374874-china-icbm-russia-border/
youtube.com/watch?v=eGs_dcXt-3k
youtube.com/watch?v=MwdFZ8xFUjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just ignore them.

Just the U.S.
rt.com/news/374874-china-icbm-russia-border/
>The alleged deployment of the DF-41 near Russia’s border should not be read as a threat to Russia, military analyst Konstantin Sivkov told RIA Novosti.

>“DF-41 missiles placed near Russia’s border are a smaller threat than if they were placed deeper in the Chinese territory. Such missiles usually have a very large ‘dead zone’ [area within minimal range that cannot be attacked by a weapon],” he said, adding that the ICBMs would not be able to target Russia’s Far East and most of Eastern Siberia from the Heilongjiang Province.

>The Kremlin agreed with the assessment, saying that China is Russia’s “strategic partner in political and economic senses.”

Now China uses russian early warning system to its advantage. Russia and China signed deal like "air and ballistic missile information exchange" so this goes;

1) China is close to Russia, so if bomb goes to China Russia might be triggered(a nuke is flying so close to Russia, Russia must respond)

2) China can now use russian data from Early Warning system more accurate - cause their ICBMs are close to Russia.

3) China shows Russia its trust - ICBM are very valuable and very vulnerable on their first stages, bringing them close to Russia would show the level of trust.

There are rumors that Russia and China are close to a formal military alliance and going near the line for a long time now. Such move would surely please Moscow as a declaration of good will to an ally. If China is certain that it must face USA - a most dangerous adversary in the world - China need its northern border and nuclear deterrence mechanism secured. Moscow is a good partner for it.

This is exactly why a Russian-US alliance is necessary. China is very selfish, has already flexed its economic strength against you and will toss away Russia if they are not convenient. I think the best option is to eliminate China's regional and economic power and establish a US European western dominance and Russian Eastern Dominance.

> This is exactly why a Russian-US alliance is necessary.

This is where Game begins. There are three sides.
Russia, China, US.

US and China have tremendous economical ties and shitty political. The opposite for RU-CN.

US and CN dont want to get along, RU pretends to "once we'll secure neighborhood we'll be good boyz once more" and something like that, trying to find its place in the world.

So the game - on whose side RU will play once US-CN crisis emerges?

1) US is strong and at the same time is smart enough and stupid enough to take RU-CN allied and defeat.

2) CN will not sustain long game vs US, but CN can do some tremendous damage, CN wont win war but CN might give some bloody battles and won it.

So for US its good to secure RU neutrality, best to make RU hostile to CN(that was american policy in Cold War, successful, but then Kremlin, pretending to be dead, outplayed it)

For CN RU neutrality is a minimum, it just wont survive two more advanced(military) hostle countries in one war.

Good for CN is to secure RU alliance before going to play with US.

And every side knows this.

This is just a symptom.
The CCP is rattling their sabres to distract from the increasing disatisfaction if the chinese people with them.
There have been some 150.000(!) mass demonstrations last year alone in China and civil unrest is growing.
This is just some last attemt by Xi Shinping and his cronies to hold on to power before the whole thing disolves into a civl war.

THIS.

I've worked in China for years and years, and people don't realize how sneaky they really are. Their news is filled with cheap shots at the US and they will do anything they can to hurt us besides fight us straight on.

Chinese military is actually pretty pathetic, and every Chinese person I know says that the military is only meant to be used on the Chinese people. We would absolutely buttfuck them to death in a real war.

They know their only chance is to steal our technology, fuck us economically, and use cyberattacks to undermine us. They've even bought enormous interests in all of Hollywood to try to change public opinion to suit their interests.

I'm telling you the Chinks are dirty and they need to be straightened out ASAP

>economic strength

Maybe you haven't read the news lately, but china is breaking bad.
They are sliding into recession and allready mid 2016 over a quater of businesses operating in china are moving out, due to IP theft, sinking security of ownership and corruption that has grown to comical proportions.

>So the game - on whose side RU will play once US-CN crisis emerges?

Choice one: 1.3 Billion soulless, immoral chinks
Choice 2: Mostly white, morally bankrupt, but democratic shithole that becomes just a bit shittier and browner every year

It's a tough choice, Russia. I hope you'll choose us over the chinks. I think it's in your long-term interests to once again befriend the US to fight off the chinks. China is going to become a superpower within 30 years.

Ha your political moves never cease to surprise me and Putin played Obama hard in the last 8 years. What do the Russian people favor more, a US ally, China ally or neutrality?

Remember what happened when you tried to team with the chinese, they left you at the last second

>Mostly white
ahahahahahahah

>It's a tough choice, Russia.

Yes, it is. I wont write my personall thoughts on it, but lets take a look on this thing from the "Man in Red Stronghold"'s point of view, and you will be the other side. Let's play!

>I think it's in your long-term interests to once again befriend the US to fight off the chinks

Kremlin: But chinks never sanctioned us, they provide us with techs they have without any problems. When we need something and chinks have it - they sell it without hesitation. They do not cause problems to us and never oppose our agenda when it comes to Syria and Ukraine and Georgia and so on. We live in a separate world that (Mostly - mine thought) do not interfere - so why should we enter each other's backyard?

The most advanced thing russia invented in the modern politics is compelte de-ideologisation of politics. Russia doesnt have a plan, or a goal, or a ideology, or idea. Russia just exists and solves tactical problems that emerger.

Our ally got beaten in ME? Well, lets send couple of brigades.
Our puppet is beaten in Georgia? Well, send a 58 army, pacify Georgia and return.
Ukraine spins out of control and threatens our bases? Well, lets take Crimea - and problem solved!

And so on. If you dont have any goal - nobody can predict your actions!

if the US didnt exist the chinks would be opposing every fucking thing you did because you would be the next biggest player

also
>implying russia is fine with china just taking over the entire ocean by making islands and saying "it chinese tewitowy nau!""

China is actually something I haven't focused on other than their Canadian and African interests. so they are failing? I'm guessing things will just get worse now then?

>beaten
If you truly believe that the power players steering Russia don't have any ideological foresight or endgame, you're being naive.

>they provide us with techs they have without any problems
lol, stolen from us.
Say goodbye to that.

> also

Kremlin: Russia doesnt have much interests in Pacific. Doesnt have fleet to bring it so if China wants it - let them have it. Russia secures Arctic at the moment, Pacific direction is third-rate priority. If Russia will join Pacific Race then it would be just crushed by US and China and Japan and a lot of money would be just thrown away.

>if the US didnt exist the chinks would be opposing every fucking thing you did because you would be the next biggest playe

Kremlin: But that would be another reality. And we live in this reality. And we have to make choices in this reality with this context.

> If you truly believe that the power players steering Russia don't have any ideological foresight or endgame, you're being naive.

Then what it is? What is Russian endgame?

US is busy securing its dominance. China is busy preparing to challenge it. EU is busy on building into a something even more broad and bigger and securing its interest as a superstructure, not just "union of countries".

>so why should we enter each other's backyard?

Resources. China is currently strip-mining Africa because niggers are dumb and the Chinese can get what they need cheaply thanks to African bribery and corruption. Once they have turned that continent into a vassal state, what to stop them for coming for Russia's far east? They need lebensraum, oil, natural gas, et cetera and they will probably call your bluff that an invasion of the non-European parts of Russia would not merit nuclear war for the Russian government. Russia would bluster, Russia would fight (conventionally), but Russia would, without US intervention, be subsumed by human waves of excess Chinese males that have little hope, little future, and little chance of attaining a good wife thanks to the One Child Policy.

China is flush with cannon fodder and is hungry for resources. If Russia is alienated from the only power in the world that could stop them in a conventional war, the US, then they don't stand a chance against the world's 2nd largest economy and largest population.

China is terrified of a Russo-American alliance. This is a warning to Putin just as much as it is to Trump.

Remember, this was supposed to be the "Chinese Century".

Not anymore if Trump gets his way.

Ah I see, in the west, we view Georgia and Ukraine conflicts as land reclamation and power grabs in an agenda to restore Russia to Soviet-era strength. It is interesting that de-ideologization of the people is happening.

I honastly dont see how you can even imply China is close to challenging the US.

The US would completely destroy China and I believe Trump will defeat them in the South China Sea.

Russias best interest would be to become good friends with EU / US and develop its economy / quality of life.

You could be a great problem solver in the world if you keep stepping up like you did in Syria.

Do you think Russia can fix the North Korean threat?

US only. The closer the ICMB´s get to the polar circle the better for launch and hitting.

Looks like the target Washington. Good Chinese, god speed chinks remove the nazi trump.

>Trump's biggest problem is everything in U.S is made by China. So it's just awkward

> Once they have turned that continent into a vassal state, what to stop them for coming for Russia's far east?

Kremlin: Our military is more advanced, more trained then chinese, our Military Industrial Nuclear Complex is 20 times stronger than chinese, if they will try to play a serious game then we can just obliterate their industry and cities in a couple of big blows.

Why should we fear China? Chinese are careful, they dont need to capture us - they can just give us money and we will gladly sell resources. Or they can register company here, pay taxes and get their resources in a mutually profitable way.

>but Russia would, without US intervention, be subsumed by human waves of excess Chinese males that have little hope, little future, and little chance of attaining a good wife thanks to the One Child Policy.

Kremlin:Our military views its conflict another way, we can create enough problems to china even with conventional weapons. And why should we be afraid of nuclear exchange? Our Nuclear Fist is 100 times more dangerous than their.

>Kremlin: But that would be another reality. And we live in this reality. And we have to make choices in this reality with this context.

There is much wisdom in these words.

Russia's months are numbered. Rooskibros, ran while you still can.

>three entities
>2 entities trying to get one's favor
International politics is now an anime love triangle.

>tfw Russian-American

It should be 2 white nations vs the chinks

Why would whites fight whites ever again?

You underestimate the patience of the Chinese. While the U.S. continues wasting resources on our "war on terror" for the next 30 years, China is going to continue building.

I thought Russia and China relations were depleting because, China has been bitching about borders with Russia and etc.

China is exceptionally concerned, since the US and Russia may very well cooperate enough for Russia to no longer need BRICS. China would be literally surrounded by hostile states in such a case, which is exactly why they're fortifying the Spratly islands. They knew in advance that Trump might very well do this, and figured it'd be quicker than trying to build a half dozen carrier fleets that may not even function.

No, seriously, China is terrified lol, their economic leverage is declining and showing strain. They can't finance the entire mini-confederation they built for much longer.

China knows US-Jap-Rus-UK-India will align against them

> Russias best interest would be to become good friends with EU / US and develop its economy / quality of life.

That would require mutually developed mechanism of "solving problems". There is none.

Oh common. Rebuilding USSR with South Osetia? The little city where I live have more population and budget then Abkhazia and OSetia combined. What USSR?

Russia dont even fully integrated them, just recognized as states, gave some money and forgot about them. Problem solved, no need to pay attention.

There was no Big Plan. There was a problem and Moscow used military way to solve it. No more, no less.

>I thought Russia and China relations were depleting because, China has been bitching about borders with Russia and etc.

Kremlin: Yes, there was problem. But soil is the thing we have enough in stock so lets just give them those pieces of island if that is what they want. On the other hand we will get something from them for this.

>That would require mutually developed mechanism of "solving problems". There is none

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

That there is no developed mechanism to solving problems between the US / EU and Russia?

I think everyone in the West wants better ties with you desu and from what I understand from Putin Russia wants this too

>if they will try to play a serious game then we can just obliterate their industry and cities in a couple of big blows.

Mutually Assured Destruction.

>hey can just give us money and we will gladly sell resources. Or they can register company here, pay taxes and get their resources in a mutually profitable way.

Why buy what you can steal? Chinese morality, such as it is, applies only to the Han Chinese. Look how they treat Tibetans, Uighurs, etc...

>And why should we be afraid of nuclear exchange? Our Nuclear Fist is 100 times more dangerous than their.

But China's 300 nukes could still blast Moscow, St. Petersburg, Smolensk, and any other Russian city worth hitting. Is the loss of all of your major cities worth it? Would you be willing to trade all of your cities and the very cradle of Russian civilization just to kill a bunch of Chinamen? Would you enter into nuclear war over a bunch of proto-Mongolian "Russians" in southern Siberia? If they drove all the way North and just cut off the Eastern 1/3rd of Russia, would Russia nuke them and be nuked in return?

China also banned Unauthorized VPNs until 2018. You have to call up a government official to use VPNs now. This might effect the 100,000,000 chinese citizens that use it.

Yes that many people.

>Why would whites fight whites ever again?

Also - THIS. White people should never fight each other ever again. WW1 and WW2 were terrible blunders. It's us against the shitskins.

>inb4 60% meme

That's still like 165,000,000 white americans

There's 200,000,000 white Americans.

> What do you mean?

From Kremlin point of view

Kremlin: Well, exactly what was said - what to do if there is a Problem? Whom do we call? How long it would take to Problem to be solved? And Problems keep rising and we are FORCED (its a Kremlin main narrative on politics) to use military force though we tried not to do this. We tried to solve Libyan Problem with words - what happened? We tried to solve Georgian problem with words, and? And dont even bring up Syria and Ukraine - a lot of time wasted on "solving" only to fallback to a military solution in both cases.

If there is no mechanism that Russia can use to solve Problems - such things would happen more and more.

Reminder that only 3% of chinese water in safe to drink.
Reminder that 40% (and increasing) of chinese water is so polluted it is improper for industrial use.
Reminder that China has 0 water left in 15 years.
Meanwhile Russia sits on the largest water lake in its eastern region.
Reminder that China is an over-polluted shithole, suffering from massive population imbalance, a soon-to-happen shortage of farm workers and retirement funds for their military personnels below 60$/month (ie: 2$ a day).
I'm personnally more scared for Japan/Korea(both)/Taiwan/Phillipines at this point, because when China has internal problem it use some ennemy as a distraction (Fallun Gung, or whatever its spelling, which led to the Tien-an-men situation).
Inb4 china's "50cent-posters" denying round the clock.

Even though I think you are correct that militarily you would win, you can bet the Chinese will betray you if it suits them. I would rather see economic ties to Russia than to the chinks, especially considering you guys actually try to produce new tech instead of stealing it. (plus I think the average citizen has more in common with the average Russian citizen than we do with chinks) There are too many cold war era men keeping us from positive relations.

The war on terror and the actions of the CIA are all to weaken the powers of the east as well as testing weapon systems and keeping an experienced military. Don't be ignorant, the great game is still being played.

Simple answer: corruption.
Long answer: The chinese econmy has been running hot. Production capacaties are running under capacity, infrastructure is failing or mismanged due to enourmous levels of corruption, a power struggle is going on in the CCP.
But the most important reason: IP theft.
Western businesses have been bending over to the demands of the CCP to form joint-ventures with chinese firms, only to get their products copied and then getting thrown out a year later.
It happend to Microsoft, IBM, Intel and just now Apple as most prominent examples.

Oh, and there is this little genocide with a few million dead people going on, which kinda is bad publictiy for anyone coming near china.

There lies the problem, you can't just give them a piece of land and think everything is fine, they'll always want more. "Give them an inch and they take a mile".or my personal favorite, "Give a nigger a rope and he thinks he's a cowboy".

>There's 200,000,000 white Americans.

Or, as I like to call them "Americans."

[Drumpfs tiny hands is sweating]

>Mostly white

lol, good one burger.

ITT: we keep the nuke hoax alive. (daily edition)

> Mutually Assured Destruction.

Kremlin: Yes, it is. And Mutually Assured Destruction is not a very profitable thing to do. And Chinese understand that.

>Why buy what you can steal

Kremlin: If you buy - you are secure. If you stell - you might get caught and ass raped. s

>the loss of all of your major cities worth it?

Kremlin: Yes, our doctrine says that we can take this risk if it means keeping invaders off.

>nd the very cradle of Russian civilization just to kill a bunch of Chinamen?

Kremlin: But it works another way - would Chinese be ready to sacrifice their industry and people for a risky enterprise of conquering Russia? Its not clear if this will be successful, but its clear that invaders wont have a home to return to. What to do with resources if the plant that needs it is destroyed and all workers are fried?

Speak when spoken to, Chang.

Fuck off, chink.

Agreed.

The 20th century was fucking terrible on all fronts except tech innovation. But even so imagine the wealth we created with tech while Germany not being destroyed two times, Russia not falling into communism and becoming a Republic earlier in the century.

The struggle of 21 century will be against our suicidal politics.

I can perfectly see this, people always overblown that China in all its history never really expanded, and are a stable civilisation, but the truth is that the ruling Elite in China will do everything to keep their status, when mineral resources and water start drying up, Russian border is one hell of a temptation.

No-one seems to understand this, but China is no longer the worlds manufacturing giant it once was. IP Theft and their economic boom has made manufacture costs too high. A lot of the Chinese businesses moved to other countries. Mexico was touted to be the next China but its currently in meltdown...
Point is, China *used* to make everything, but their success at it has left them unable to continue in it.

New user entering the fray here.

>Nuclear
entering Nuclear is only viable if territory is breached. Shooting too early fucks everyone. Its like shooting in a Mexican stand-off; everyone else fires too.

>Military more advanced and trained
Ultimately meaningless with enough numbers. Russia employed this in ww2, China did it to US in Korea.
Theres a tipping point. And Chinas manpower reserves dwarf Russias and US combined.
And they aren't that technologically far behind.
Chinese even successfully shot a satellite out of orbit.

>Economy
You can cause them problems, but they're solving the weaknesses they have, namely by raping Africa and buying up as much energy resources as possible.

Russia has already been shown to be extremely vulnerable to sanctions, largely as your economy is weak after nearly a century of centrally planned, no private property economic corruption. China escaped as they became commie later than you did. And Russias economy as it stands is mostly propped up by your oil/gas reserves.
Wars need money to function. US can take care of Russia with sanctions, and cause the same problems you can on China. Its actually more beneficial to ally with USA in a pascals wager sense - at least this way you have the potential to fully develop an economy with proper rule of law, and challenge the West or ally properly later. It buys you time. China buys you a quick death or a slower one.

I haven't showered in two days and I'm drunk on Coors light playing Gears of War

Agreed.

Although in terms of infrastructure they are completely different from what they were. However its limited to urban centers, rural China is still backwards

That is just a result of bad diplomacy.

Look at the work Roscosmos has done with the European space agency and NASA the past decade.

Russian / American / European astronauts flying together in Soyuz spaceships launched from Kazakhstan to work on the spacestation and lead humanity into the final frontier.

Just because past diplomacy has failed doesn't mean one should give up on trying to achieve new relationships.

I believe the Kremlin wants this too based on their rhetoric.

More trade and international collaboration between RU / EU / US.

Especially now that US administration is hostile towards military interventions / wanting to solve all problems.

Again, do you think Russia can lead a solution to the North Korea nuclear problem?

Oh and in 15 years, we will be 1 year short before phosphorus peak, at which point fertilizer cost start to skyrocket, impact food prices massively world wide.
pro-tip: don't invest in lumber, mass deforestation to be expected to make up new "farmable" land to compensate for the food production loss
That is, until the soil get depleted and sterelized, at which point it's rolling starvation everywhere.
Cross that with pan-resistant bacteria (thx to the chinese feeding the last funtionnal anti-bacteria treatment to... pigs. For a decade.)

>fucking terrible on all fronts except tech innovation
take the green pill
technological "progress" is what is truly ruining us. our fuckups are on an ever greater scale

thank god south africa gave up its nukes

China is close to a full blown civil war ( so is the us ).

>would Chinese be ready to sacrifice their industry and people for a risky enterprise of conquering Russia?

That's the point of my argument. Would either side be willing to resort to nuclear weapons if the Chinese just decided to carve off, say the part of Russia in this picture?

I think the Chinese would call your bluff, and that Russia would be forced to fight a conventional war against the Chinese. In a conventional war, no matter how good Russia's armed forces are, they are just to few in number to stave off millions and millions of Chinese troops.

>Reminder that China has 0 water left in 15 years.

Kremlin: We can sell it

>Meanwhile Russia sits on the largest water lake in its eastern region.

Kremlin: And chinese already have industry sites there. They need water - well, go on, build infrastructure, obey laws, pay taxes and have it.

>Reminder that China is an over-polluted shithole, suffering from massive population imbalance, a soon-to-happen shortage of farm workers and retirement funds for their military personnels below 60$/month (ie: 2$ a day).

Kremlin: They have large almost uninhabited lands in China and entire warm and comfy(for them) Central Asia. Why would they start nuclear war for a frozen land of Siberia?

>This is an odd movement to label. Is it intended to anger the US, Russia, or both?
Shooting missiles over the North pole is faster you dumb nigger

One has to make a case however that it was not simply manpower that won against Germany.

There were many fatal flaws in operation barbarossa that are seldom touched, and if Russia avoided them they have a chance.

Germany diluted their forces, their artillery was not sufficiently mechanized as we are led to believe , and a lack of a long range bomber fucked Germany. Russia factory production after their migration could have been stooped by an b17 equivalent that Hitler cancelled because of Hubris.

Face it yanks, you had your chance in 90's where we literally bent down and said "please fuck me" and you just pissed on us and left. It would be very hard for our leaders to find trust in you again. G. Kennan even warned you.

Building what exactly?
More highways that go nowhere?
More ghost cities?

"China" will fight no one.
The army in china is not the chinese army, but the CCP's army. It's purpose is to shoot revolting chinese people as they are doing right now.

Just keep in mind, that the chinese defense industry is not able to built a single modern aircraft engine.
Why? Corruption!
All the billions of RnD-fundings get regularly embezzled and are blown on hookers, cars and californian real estate.

Pic: newest chinese ICBMs, developed in Russia - in 1962

Having taken on the Keystone pipeline and America's struggling manufacturing sector in a flurry of executive actions on Tuesday, moments ago Reuters reported, citing several congressional aides and immigration experts briefed on the matter, that on Wednesday at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Donald Trump will sign several executive orders restricting immigration.

Trump's orders are said to involve restricting access to the United States for refugees and some visa holders from seven mostly Muslim nations including Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

It's true. We never should have expanded NATO all the way to the Russian border. NATO was formed to defeat Stalinist communism, not Russia.

It was fucking stupid.

so you're saying china is literally using russia

I fucking hate china and the soulless cunts living there

Someone has been watching China Uncensored, I see. Keep it up!

youtube.com/watch?v=eGs_dcXt-3k

>All the billions of RnD-fundings get regularly embezzled and are blown on hookers, cars and californian real estate.

Indeed, like the Saudis, Chinese corrupt elites buy fucking everything they can put their hands on.

Trump gets out of NATO
WW3: Russia, US vs. China
Only Europe survives
-> 500 million people just as stated on the Georgia guidestones

Once again I'm just stating the popular western opinion, but the west believes South Ossetia was to test UN-Nato reaction to Russian Military interventions and then Ukraine was to gain access to the black sea.

I'd sacrifice my life for that. :(

> you can bet the Chinese will betray you if it suits them.

Kremlin: That is the politics. Everyone follows its own interest, you break alliance if its not serving your interrest. Actuall its Russian idea that world should consist of countries that follow their own interests and not blindly follow their masters. If the country follows its national interest - its so simple to reach an agreement.

>There lies the problem, you can't just give them a piece of land and think everything is fine, they'll always want more.

Kremlin: Yet Russia and China dont have any land dispute anymore. Chinese side secured what they needed and concentrated on other tasks. So in this reality China doesnt playing anything about more landgrabs.

>ITT: Nobody cares about Japan, 3rd biggest GDP on planet

You should consider Japan too, especially on this issue while making analysis

Will best friends Putin and Trump crush China together?

American education everyone. Russia is China's greatest ally and vice versa, no way will Russia ever side with the U.S. against China no matter what president Clown thinks.

They are too busy giving the world Jojos.

Japan will remain Japan, you can bet one day the world will wake up, and the island transformed into a giant Gundam heading for alpha centauri with the entire population.

Well besides memes, they are the only country located between USA and China

>China is going to become a superpower within 30 years.

This is the critical delusion. China is already a superpower.

arrrr, Its too many of you and it takes time to form a sentence that would be perfectly fitting Kremlin's way of looking at things.

>entering Nuclear is only viable if territory is breached. Shooting too early fucks everyone. Its like shooting in a Mexican stand-off; everyone else fires too.

Kremlin: Our military doctrine says other way. Our scientists calculated the outcome and we will follow doctrine and want everyone to know that we wont budge a second to do what is right.

>Ultimately meaningless with enough numbers.

Kremlin: Our military think another way. There is no use of 10mln of soldiers if you cant arm then, feed them and transport them. And China lacks those things.

>And Russias economy as it stands is mostly propped up by your oil/gas reserves.

Kremlin: its a 20+ years we are listening about close economical collapse of Russia. Yet Russia still stands, its economy evolves in a some(bizarre - edited) way but it lives. We survived two major crisis without using any of a "critical solution" so words about how Russian economic is fragile dont produce any results. Russia suffers, but not collapsing. So it will go like this even further.

>Its actually more beneficial to ally with USA in a pascals wager sense

KRemlin: but US wont give us a time to prepare for 1-on-1 race, once its done with China next day their hammer will be upon us. And a lot of US politicians advocate for that, for beating Russia. So why should be hasten our own defeat?

>we could beat China easily

lol...

I would not be in the least surprised if tomorrow it reads in the news: "Chinese Communist Party" collapsed.

what do you think about Japan's possible influences on this issue considering ;

>No experienced pilots
>Made out of bullshit materials

Russia bought them.
The Chinks are just
bringing them to the
border for the Ruskies.

avionics are a trainwreck.

I swear to God, I will not be around here probably, but seeing middle eastern nations like saudi arabia and the emirates collapse will be something to remember.

it will be like the Spanish empire post new world Gold times a million.

And they cannot make engines to power this movie prop.

> Again, do you think Russia can lead a solution to the North Korea nuclear problem?

Kremlin: Solution must be international with all sides involved.

Personally me: Yes, RUssia must be the one who pacifies NK. In a special way, that will make chinks scream with rage.

>Just because past diplomacy has failed doesn't mean one should give up on trying to achieve new relationships.

Kremlin: But the diplomats are the same. Look at the EU - the same faces saying the same things.

>I believe the Kremlin wants this too based on their rhetoric.

You are touching the thing that I'd call "The Kremlin's Dream", but that is another topic, I guess.

In case of Soutch Osetia. Russia doesnt give a shit about it. For a very long time. But Georgians crossed the line and there was no other choice for Russia then to react. React as fast as possible.
Russia reacted and now forgot about this. No agenda there - just Problem and Solution.

Both bullshit.

China makes the aircraft and has had an advanced air force for decades.

Metal mined in Australia and exported to China is bullshit?

China is already buying agricultural lands in Europe and some people here even welcome it.

Honestly if I want the real thing Id go to Lockheed or Sukhoi since all chinese airforce jets are literal rip offs.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwdFZ8xFUjU

It is flying.

>Source: USA Defense Department