I HATE THIS I HATE THAT BLAME EVERYTHING WAAH

>I HATE THIS I HATE THAT BLAME EVERYTHING WAAH
>DA JOOS (((())))

Alright then, if you truly think you can make a better society, you get to have a fresh start.
Didn't you always want to be a leader?

>Your a ruler of your tribe stuck in an island.
>You get to make a list of laws. (5-10)
>These laws established by YOU will be followed strictly and without hesitation because of your high rep.

BUT THERE'S A TWIST: In this tribe there is every race/religion in it. ((((((yes every religioin.))))))

What would your ideal list of laws look like?

gib me swedish gf

>checks flag
>*le stops reading post*
>*le faps to tits*
do you like have any le more sven? XDDD

Behind every swede is a (((jew)))

We breed only the best.

Eat shit swedecuck.

>we breed only the best for the sultan's dick

>da joos
Gtfo with your cancer
>>>/reddit/

Alright, I'll give you a serious anwser.

10 laws
>no blacks
>no muslims
>kill all non believers of kek
>all shitskins must be sterilized
>a daily tax of tendies shall be collected every week

>law 1: build wall between christians and others
>law 2: occasionally a brave missionary may go outside the wall to convert
>law 3: share no advanced technology with people behind the wall

Are you trying to trick someone into believing that multiculturalism is inevitable?

Ethnic Norwegian actually, check mate 60% mulatto sharter.

But would you say that to close friend or discussing the same matter with family on the dinner table?

My family is pretty racist Sven.

One of the after effect of living in a diverse country like America.
>maybe I would drop the tendies part

>1. Only followers of European folk religions or Catholic-Orthodox Christianity can own land or marry.
>2. Only European-descended families can have children, and a couple must produce at least one child every three years until the age of 30.
>3. Legal age of consent is 16, but children are married off by their parents. In the absence of parents, the king chooses.
>4. Disputes are either settled in the king's court (with only the king as arbiter, no lawyers) or by combat. Both parties have to agree on one and a royal official has to witness the combat.
>5. 20% of all income/plunder goes to the king. 10% is spent on public welfare.
>6. Warriors, priests, hunters, builders, teachers, and inventors are honored, but are also scrutinized more than other professions.
>7. Schooling is mandatory. It'll be based on the ancient Roman schooling system.
>8. No eating doggos. Similar subhuman acts are punishable by death.
>9. Each man of the house in the tribe can vote at the beginning and middle of each season on what the tribe should do.
>10. None of these laws can ever be changed.

It seems Sven needs to be reminded, so I shall remind him.

Too soon

This is your future Sweden

My ethnic group will be the ruling elite class.

Other ethnic groups may make up various servant castes in a hierarchy based on merit and contributions to the society.

New laws are made and leaders appointed by a council of adult men from the ruling class.

Any large scale insurrection by a particular religious or ethnic group will result in their males being killed or castrated and forced into hard labor. Their females will then be used to gradually breed them out of existence.

As an ancillary long-term support plan to the above, white men are encouraged to use their greater resources to form harems of non-white mistresses. Diluting non-white bloodlines by siring half-white children will be looked upon as a sign of virility and civic virtue, and they may receive tax benefits to help support the offspring. Young non-white females will find this to be an attractive option since they can be sure of a more stable future and more opportunities for their children as it's a chance to climb a social rung.

Half mongol here. Is Swede/Finn racemix best racemix?

you cry about people complaining about facebook live rape your women. cool. goodbye

Not anymore you don't.

>New laws are made and leaders appointed by a council of adult men from the ruling class.
In three generations those ruling men will start to cuck your society in a neverending liberal tide. First they'll let non-ruling class men vote. Then women. Then it's ogre.

>thousands of years of history and this hasn't even happened a dozen times
>usually happens only as a result of outside meddling or a culture losing its expansive energy

How would you do it then

Nah you've justified it, just don't let communists live or outside cultures meddle.

>All non whites and Jews are to kill themselves

Done. The rest will sort itself out because whites are successful civilization-builders when left to their own accord.

>dream about multicultural-multiracial society
>check flag

Kek'd

I never forbid you to put
>Genocide all non whites
in your list.

If anything I was hinting Eugenics...

1. All nonwhite males and unattractive nonwhite women will be gassed with CO
2. All attractive nonwhite women will be a sex slave class for white male pleasure
3. The enviroment and nature will be protected, massive expansion of protected areas
4. Animal cruelty is banned, farm animals will be given large areas to roam rather than factory farm boxes
5. Attractive non-white women will also work as a maid for their white masters, allowing white people to have more vacations and leisure time
6. Since their are no non-white men, almost all crime and welfare is eliminated, so the money formerly spent on welfare and prisons can be spent on free healthcare and university, and can be spent on top tier infrastructure

*there

Assuming your talking to a mildly blue pilled normie, how exactly could you convince me that Europeans would lead the tribe over any other race?

With a history textbook

Europeans have a deeper sense of group identity and individualism than other races. Africans don't know where they came from, or if they do, they hold no significance to them. They are prone to infighting even within in their own tribes. Asians have no sense of the individual, which, like the ancient Greeks, is good for inwards society but bad for outwards power projection. Natives are too few to pose any threat.

Thanks for your well worded thoughts- I'm still not sure if that's enough reason to genocide the non white men and enslave their women.... Maybe I'll come to it someday.
Although I do think any sort of non-white should go back to their slums and repair it, I just simply wouldn't genocide them, unless I'm defending my country, or my people ofcourse.