DAILY REMINDER

Gooks worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people.
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery.

BUMP

standart russian mongrel

Posts on an anime image board website

So what?

Fucking robo mind monkeys

I'am so smart, interegent and interectual

Cute baby.

Quality autism. Keep going, self-hating mongoloid.

fucking halfbreeds
Did you see 50% of us not100% europeans?
Gooks are genetic rust

Not really getting it, are you? This isn't just "anime" anymore. Whether you enjoy the thought or not, Sup Forums has become something a lot, lot more than "the alternative to Something Awful and Gaia".

Sooner or later, you mouth-breathing slime, you're going to have to realise and get used to that fact. It's more than you. It's more than me. It's more than us.

Sup Forums has become a shaper of the world.

You are 15 years old? I am last of europeans in this finno-turkic country

robo mind subhumans

Stop posting or I'm going to file a KGB report that will get you sent to a GULAG for your blatant russophobia.

I don't care, piggy mongoloid. I am true russian, not filthy eurasian slave

russia is white!!!11

monkey face slaves

>Gooks worst race after niggers.
Demonstrably untrue.
>My country full of half mongoloid hybrids
Yeah shitty half Slav-half Central Asian mongoloids.

East Asians are a different breed.

East asian better mimicry on people, but they realise about that they robot-minded in biological issue. They ''smart'', but they mind just a mind of smart monkey. Filfty biological robots without real man consciousness

Real human or just a smart biorobot — that's good a question

modern east slavs

modern ''russian'' (eurasian hybryd)

Nice meme, but compared to asians, whites are niggers.

>american classification of races by (((Boas))) where most of nigger thugs stamp as white

nice try, Ching Chong

Cutest babies by far.

Want to hear an interesting fact? Traditional Chinese parenting does not involve baby diapers.

They train the child to shit on command as a freaking infant.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

> dat sandnigger bait

interegnt and interectuar

Facts often help me sleep at night too.

>anyone i don't like is sanigger

>helps us sleep at night
>literally thousands of pages of this shit available online proving they classify hispanics this way
>on applications of any type, loan, employment, whatever, you have to designate whether you are white-non hispanic or white-hispanic, there is no simple hispanic option

i mean its really just truth. i got no beef with asians. but they do this to hide the fact that white people are overwhelmingly more responsible and better citizens in general.

This is beyond shitposting, this is actually on the high end of the autism spectrum.

apocalypse, Earth of insects

very smart monkeys with high IQ. Smart...but monkeys!

mimicry of gooks

>"what's the first thing that comes to mind when you say european?"
>"Russians"
Said no one ever.

Roots of asian civilithation

60% of russians are disgusting hybryds with your ugly insect race

Roots of asian civilithation(2)

liberals can't wrap their heads around the fact 90% of manga/anime characters are based on Western features.

typical mongoloid mongrels in Asiassa

kek

does that mean you put kikes over niggers or does that mean you are a kike for getting the order so wrong.

Rare as shit, this is now a mauritius thread. Care to explain east african life?

Kike is religion (at first), their antropo type is southern european (white) or middle eastern (kebab MENA)

bump

literally subhuman

bumpo

bump, pussies