Official Bullied General

Be honest pol, were you bullied at school? If so, how did it affect your vision of politics?

I think its safe to say that everyone on pol has been bullied

It didn't really affect my vision of politics but did make me hate myself alot more then I already did

No.

School was like 99% white and everyone was very polite and friendly.

My high school*

A little.

Second half of high school I was high all the time so I don't remember much of it.

yeah, had chavs everywhere

i now 290lb /fit/ with several revenue streams

went to a very multicultural school, lots of blacks, latinos, muzzies

it was the chads that bullied me...

I realized that the mobile vulgus is the biggest threat to truth.

Made me hate leftists for making me an inmate in one of their institutions. They ran the schools that tortured me via other students, and I hate tgem eternally for it.

Yep

Then I threw the kid down a flight of steps and was left alone after that

I was bullied but I always fought back

Yeah, fat shaming.
Took it as a joke and laughed about it though.
I'm still fat as fuck. (275lbs for 6'1)

Bullying should be encouraged, I was bullied at school and now I'm the best at prepping the bull

Naa i was alpha as fuck. Bullies were my friends and personal body guards in school. I was the equivalent to a mafia head

I was bullied and bullied others. Made me learn to be strong mentally

> tfw todays bullying = somebody called me ugly!

Kek. If anyone was putting people down it was me. In my philosophy and economics classes I'd shit on people who had stupid ideas. I was known for being pretty argumentative. Outside of the dumb liberals (who were few) I was pretty well liked. I didn't talk to many people besides a few close friends but I played football with a lot of the others so they continued to like me. It's nice going to a mostly white private school, even if it was Jesuit. Only tangentially related but the Jesuits are pretty much commies. You'd get called out for saying we should control our borders as a bigot by the theology teachers. I like to imagine they were all curled up into a ball crying the day after the election

290lbs /fat/ maybe

I was too socially unaware and spergy to even realize when I was being bullied.

I'm an unwilling loner now though since I struggle to connect with people, let alone have them respect me in any sense. Trying to change but it is so fucking hard.

A mexican girl fucked with me hardcore in middle school, even going into high school, one year she had the locker above me and she'd like drop her books on my head and stuff

I was just scared of her so I couldnt figure out that she liked me, even though she was in all the advanced classes I thought she was literally insane, now she's a qt med student and i'm a drunk who works in a kitchen

Same

Kids would defend the weak

No i was Alpha as fuck. Noone dares to challange me.

Got bullied in kindergarden/1-2nd grade.

In high school I became a bit of a bully. I kinda feel bad about it.

I'm 6'7 and 260 i'm too fat, just got a gym subscription today so i'll lose weight .-.

Never got bullied because i was the tallest in class

I actually used to be a bully.

Bullied one Turkroach in elementary school and two people in high school.

One day guidance counselor talked to me and told me both getting professional help now thanks to me.
Felt really bad and stopped bullying .

inferior leaf genes can not imagine superior bear mode genes

I was, and my bully became one of my best friends over the years. He taught me to stand up for myself. Were it not for him my youth would've gone much worse.

Dear Penthouse, you're never gonna believe this, but I was more of a bully than the bullied. I cut it out by 7th grade or so, after growing a conscience.

i bullied a lot of bullies, i was pretty popular in school but hung out with the loners in school and out (most loyal friends ever) but i loved fighting and so any time my friends told me some asshole did some shit to them, id just take it into my own hands.
plus someone attempted to bully me (some wanna be thug nigger) ended up with me playing basketball with his head on the gym floor. never liked it and will always stand up for people who wont themselves

Nah Im convinced bullying is fake and only happens to betas who get bullied as a result of being a tard. It still sucks since those kids are just trying to be friendky or cool but still.

went to high-school in Australia

was bullied but not severely, its was more social ostracization if anything. Despite going to the same school as poos and sandniggers the other white students seemed to be the shittiest toward me

didn't affect my political views but is pretty much the reason why I'm the borderline sociopathic societal deject I am today

Oh I was bullied at school, alright.

Than I became the bully, fought back, and ridiculed others.

Now that I'm an adult, I feel terrible about it and I'm a pretty emphatic individual.

Tell me more

/fit/ faggot here, post pics or bullshit

I was a faggot in year 7 to half way though year 9 but i pulled it back, by year 12 i had a GF and house partys every 3 or 4 weeks

I was bullied for the first two years of elementary school, then I grew bigger than those fuckers and beat them. Since then I was never bullied, since I rapidly became known as "that weird kid prone to violent outbursts that is taller and bigger than anyone else in school (even the seniors)", and those that tried to bully me usually changed ideas after the second punch.
It didn't really influence my political views, just exacerbate my shitty attitude that got me bullied in the first place

Yes I was. It didn't until I met my first nigger in High School. Thankfully I fell below their radar but damn niggers are animals. The Niggalociraptors meme is real, the attacks always come in packs and always from the side

I did the bullying myself with my pals.

And I started to be interested by politics once I actually started to pay my taxes and getting redpilled by them and Sup Forums

There isn't much more to tell. I stood up to him and we became friends.

I wonder what the person who took the photo said to warrant all those stares.

I think everyone has experienced both being bullied and being the bully. You can learn from experiences on both ends of the specturm.

I was bullied horribly for being Lutheran at a Catholic school. We lived in the inner city, so i guess it was better than public school, but it was psychological torture rather than solely physical.

The clique of girls would put meat in the slirs of my locker on Friday so I'd come to school with stinking meat. They would steal my books and throw them out the window in front of me. They wrote "user is a slut" all over one of the rooms. They had the boys throw a cup of puss at me and they would prick me with thumbtacks randomly. One day they put a match in my waist-long braids and I had to cut it all off. Then they accused me of being a lesbian and I got suspended. It made me a hateful person and i was an atheist for a long time because of it.

I take solace in the fact that tgey are all fat and had kids as teens, while im happily married and successful, but i still have problems socializing and ut may be why i have extreme political opinions.

I went to some borderline ghetto retard schools because ive never been smart. i got picked on by muslims and whites alot. whites made my life hell mostly. at a certain age i just started beating the shit out of people. i dont like resorting to violence, why must it always be like that.

Yes, took it for a year in elementary school for a year with the "ignore it, tell a teacher route", etc.,. then one day I snapped and beat the shit out of him. Was never bothered again, and I learned that violence can be an answer, if needed.

I was bullied a bit. Nothing too bad. I don't think it affected my politics at all.

It was usually by blacks.
So...

it made me want to keep and bear arms

I was in an all black school as the only white kid so I guess I got bullied a little bit.

Most of the time I'd retaliate by just putting up posters that just viciously mocked them and no one ever figured out who was doing it. Mocking their lisps or weight or dead relatives.

Only two I still think about from time to time. I was going to track down there info to see if I should harass them online but one has been in and out of jail since high school, currently still in jail. I sent him an anonymous threatening letter to his jail cell.

The other is like just a large dumb guy. He seems to have married a ridiculously fat unattractive girl and is pretending to be a christian now. I believe he got the worst fate out of the two.

Good luck you stoned kraut.

I was never bullied because I always stuck up for myself, I wasn't a show off or tough guy but if someone started shit with me I'd always fight back, even if I didn't think I'd win.

I ended up bullying two kids myself, in 8th grade it was an Albanian and 9th was a Canadian.

I genuinely regret it, they weren't all that bad, and the Albanian's dad even came and met me after school to ask me to chill out with his son.

Yes.
>Then I realized I had fringe views.
>Then I realized he had fringe views.
>Then it was us vs everyone.
>We became friends, then best friends.
>Three his life away getting involved in bad things
>our friendship lasted 10 years and would have gone on for 14 had he remained

As it turns out, we both hated the general cucking of our fellows.
We resisted, then more resisted, then we got a circle of friends with us at the center.
It was fairly cool, like a social conquest, we would gang up on larger groups, scatter them, divide them, then they would come to us and we found out we were all varying degrees of redpilled.
Our band grew to six strong and we adopted a "fuck everyone but us" attitude.
When we became friends, I was small but intelligent, the brains, my friend was the larger bulkier muscle. Strangely enough the roles eventually reversed, he became the smart one and thin as a pencil too, I became the stronger one and his intellect surpassed mine.
Read the prince one day, resonated, realized it has some decent principles of divide and conquer in between its lines of asskissing.
11/10 experience, wouldn't trade it for the world.
To this day he was the only person who could make me laugh.

A shamefur dispray!

I was the one doing the bullying so Idk how it feels to be a beta who can't step up for him self

I was always kinda uncool / unpopular and was held down and beat up often (always atleast two against one or atleast 1v1 with back up, should i get the upper hand). I was always the smallest in class until i started growing around 17, I was about 5´6 till then. I am now 6´3 240lbs and pretty tough.

I still cant stand anybody sneeking around behind me, i even get some kind of shivers. I am still socially awkward but that could also just be inherently me

Nah, not really bullied, at least not very directly.
Funny thing was I got expelled from high school and ended up at a school full of other expelled kids - about 80% black. What's strange is that they were pretty alright tbfh, way better than the blacks in my other school. Only remember one incident with a mixed kid who got from his chair because I was laughing but then quickly said "nah nah you're alright".

The white kids were better too, a hot blonde girl actually came up to me on the first day and stroked my face. wtf. Though I do remember one day a cop came by who said "the next step after this is prison", at which point all the black kids were pissed off and chatting shit back to him. I just laughed.

I recognize that gay blowjob

It only took 5 minutes for that comment to be posted, I see your internet speed is improving.

I was bullied by mexicans so I trust them less. Wouldn't say it effects my political views, they didn't bully because of politics. They didn't attack my political views.

this.

You too putain

Bully girls are much worse than guys. I never truly hated my victims but with girls, ouh boy, is it different.

They really hated their victims or something out of pure malice, it wasn't about fun with them, yup

I've never been bullied, quite the opposite in fact. I bullied the kids that annoyed everyone. I never picked on random kids minding their own business, but I tormented the kids that were overly obnoxious/bullies themselves. I feel like an asshole every waking moment, even though most of them deserved it.

Same thing happened to me in middle school. You break a kids nose with an encyclopedia they stop fucking with you

Being passive aggressive; the thread

Elementary only, was with niggs arabs and back then social justice orientated pro EU teachers. Fuck them all, the teachers at elementary were even hindering me going to a very good secondary school that was all white.

Also Dutch system if you reach 12, you have to chose between 3 levels of education. The easiest, vmbo/mavo that is where all the arabs and migrant filth go. 2nd level, Havo is a lot less infested with them and they are non existed save for a few in 3rd level, vwo. I did vwo and I never saw a single arab sandfucker again.

Tanaka-san, please.

This

I was the bully. I bullied a lot of people. Those I recall most were a guy with tits made of bone, and my crush.

>Were you bullied?
Nope, even the nigs left me alone

Well it made me realise above all that there are just some shitty people out there, that not everyone is inherently good.

Blacks can be based when they embrace the bottom rung of society.
Just something about their attitude and ability to overcome.
This phenomena occurs with most people on the bottom rung. It's weird.

Sometimes even at the same time, And yeah it teaches you alot about yourself. At one point idd always bully people who bullied others. and i noticed when i stopped doing that they would bully people again.
happy to hear you got off good and got married. i got a great gf myself and looking back all those people who treated me like shit were complete faggots to begin with,

Bullied relentlessly in middle school until I hit puberty and got big, testosteroney and confident. Bullying is a necessary part of growing up. Kids do it instinctually to other kids who are behind in social development, which forces them to man up at some point, or forever be at the bottom of the social latter.

African families in America will often send their child back to Africa if they're diagnosed with autism or some developmental disorder. The kids there tease them relentlessly, since there's no stigma against teasing an autistic kid there, and the child often comes back with normal social skills. The kid learns that it's not acceptable to be a weird introverted sperg, and is forced to be normal by the bullies.

No lol
I've literally never had any problem with any person of any race. Guess I got lucky.

I broke someone's nose and I beaten 2 others so badly they had bruises all over their bodies so bad that their shitty parents went to the effort to complain at the school.

But I wasn't really bullied consistently, seemed to be in the elementary dipshits would just pick on whoever they wanted for w/e reason. I was in a class with some genuine psychopaths I know that one later turned out to have commited a murder.

Made me realize that authority and the system was useless. Guess that results in my less gov, 2nd ammend. views

I've never been continually bullied, but I've had bullies do shit to me one time and then never again. The one in elementary school i kicked as hard as I could in the balls, the one in middle school I became friends with. I was a strong dude in highschool so no one tried anything.

Cute upload speed. Shame I'm at work, my home internet is faster.

Too many special snowflakes, I wasn't much bullied such as "gimmie lunch moni senpai" but more like "if you say everything we don't like you're wrong"
High school was an intellectual hell, literally you had to say everyday "i like mudslim cock" once we did 1 MINUTE OF FUCKING SILENCE for 300 illegeals dead in the sea

Was bullied once, not in school though. It was some kid on my soccer team. He kept calling me a faggot constantly, then one day I snapped and started wailing on him and we started fighting. The coach eventually split us up and had a talk with us. He (the bully) sounded pretty shaken up afterwards. After that he never said a thing to me again.

i was the bully coz weak should fear the strong and all you should know is we never pick targets based on skin colour, it´s always about you being weak or fat or a whore or a fucking retard or a nerd or about being into weird shit.

So in a way we never bullied you, we got you in touch of reality about how stupid you look coz we want that shit to change. Normals dont get bullied except by alphas and bottom layer of the pyramid was always free meat to everyone.

all white school. i hated it even to this day but am grateful it happened because it made me strong, fueled my success and intelligent in order to overcome it. i think its the reason for my mental issues since no one else in my family has them but w/e. 2 of my major bullies died, one of cancer and one in a car accident so I currently have the last laugh

dat gevoel wanneer discalculie.
i did the lowest of low and goddamn the people were so dumb. i went to a mostl white school though but they were all nigger tier people.

That's not bullying, bimbo

The line is rather thin, isn't it?

Can't say that bullying others ever bought me satisfation even though I still did it.

to add to this, my bullies are msot likely right win so me having the same political ideals mustn have been affected.

Yes and it destroyed me. I'm now pushing 30 and am still a broken person as a result of it. It was relentless abuse, day in day out. School was pretty much prison for me. A constant struggle to survive.

My persecutors were white though so I'm not sure if it was any kind of precursor to my right-wing views.

I was the bully. Come at me manlets.

Bullying led me to see that the world wasn't fair which was a little red pill at a young age plus the adding in of a parents divorce really helped me realize things.

i was harassed a bit but fought back and that was the end of it. Bullying does however reveal something about human nature

>lisps or weight or dead relatives

Kek

Same. But god damn, if it happened now things would've been different

As i said not physically but rather mentally

>If so, how did it affect your vision of politics?
Made me-
• tougher
• smarter
• more laid back

Bullying was a pain in the ass. Fights. etc. But in my adult wisdom I realize the teachers, and there mere fact I was forced to attend school in the first place are far worse than any bullying.
Bullying is just a good excuse to man the fuck up and take life by the nads.

Used to get bullied to shit because I cried over every little thing. One day I snapped and stabbed someone's earlobe with a pen. There was blood everywhere.

From then on I'm that one guy no one talks to. They can all burn for all I care.

Niggers, jews and coal burners made fun of my skin, my head size, and my autistic way of walking, respectively. Whities then started joining in, after they found out that there was 0 repercussions on making fun of a gook. All this stop when the Vtech shootings occurred in my senior year. Thank you based Cho.

realizing the world isn't fair is literally the biggest redpill.
There would be no commies/SJWs if everyone realized that simple fact.

Yes. My parents migrated from Iran to the Netherlands and I was put in a school for talented intelligent kids, everyone was blond blue eyed and they all bullied me for having brown eyes and black hair. They would beat me and a couple of times sexually humiliate and abuse me. I hate the Dutch, they are a vicious people and full of racist bullies. I am glad Islam will take over the Netherlands, may Allah almighty punish these evil Dutch people, amen.

It wasn't bullied, it was more people didn't like me because I'm a mexican. Being a Mexican, or anything really, in a Nigger infested school is a pain.