theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/23/theresa-may-donald-trump-us-uk-immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[proper citation needed]

Sorry, my bad. It's official.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUSKBN1582XQ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OBONGO BTFO WHAT A STUPID FAGGOT

Wait what... I'm confused. It said on Thursday. Today is Tuesday and he wasn't sworn in till Friday?

There's so many happenings
I can't take it

Kek

Awesome

>Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen

No Saudi Arabia or Pakistan?

FUCK YES

ALL YOU MOOCHING FAGGOTS BETTER PACK YOUR BAGS

>Liberals

Trump's orders were expected to involve restricting access to the United States for refugees and some visa holders from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified.

This is what a real president does.

But he's gonna make it easier for Britbongs to immigrate to US, right? All I've ever wanted is to live in US.
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/23/theresa-may-donald-trump-us-uk-immigration

> 4 days old

I hope he adds Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Hope Canada is on the list.

MUH

>Not 'faking'

T...Trumpu senpai... y...you're so f..fast...

It was fucking updated today with new news you fuck. Read.

>mfw he'll win 2020 in a landslide

He's already won the Rust Belt for the next election, especially if the Democrats double down on their nigger/spic pandering.

You can learn a thing or two, Euroshits.
Especially you, Swede. I expected more from my Nordic brethren.

Damn, he really works fast for an old man. Really makes me look at Obama's first year.

I want to live in 90s NYC and be like Kevin from Home Alone 2 Lost in New York all of my adult life pleeeeeeeeeeeeease based Trump!

>4 days old
>Story was posted Tue Jan 24, 2017 | 6:04pm EST
Wtf are you on about?

he's doing everything he said he would in his first week

what the hell is he going to do during the rest of his presidency?

>POLITICS | Tue Jan 24, 2017 | 6:04pm EST

You're either a shill or autistic -- or both.

bro he forgot to add Philippines to the Restrictions! Arent you guys terrorists?!?

shoot mexicans from his white house balcony

Only if you love freedom and promise to buy a gun.

Arrest madonna and Hillary

>c'mon outta there nikka

bang millennial pussy

Executive action repealing Hart Celler.
Please God yes. No more worthless 3rd world scum.

Same.

I love this man. He's delivering what he said he would. The important stuff.

Lots of talk, but lots of action too.

Colonize the moon.

keep winning

>tfw Trump bans shit skin immigration.
>Opens the doors to Europeans, Australians and Kiwis to emigrate to make America more white.

Please make this happen. I don't want to live in this fucked up country anymore.

We are reaching Sweden level cucking in the major cities here now.

Obama went golfing all the time to unwind and Trump is going to go on nigger safaris in his armored limo.

SOMALIANS BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

It's caused me to quit drinking, aside from the occasional relapse. But the goal is to quit totally.

That shit is obviously poison if never having touched it makes you this productive at 70.

Prepare his campaign for 2020

Obama promised so much too and in 8 years, did none of it.

How come Trump can deliver on nearly every promise in 5 days?

You know its funny, because everybody has this idea that its "more complicated and president cant just do things overnight" and Trump is proving people otherwise. Politicians can do things if they want to. Tells us just how much of a scumbag every other politican is. Espescially in finland our politicans just aim to ruin our lives.
But gotta give the man respect, first president in a long time that is actually helping the people

>what the hell is he going to do during the rest of his presidency?
do you know immortality is a thing right? Until we dont get it, at least this thing need to be done.

If only that was true. Or just set a very high tax rate on the hollywood.

>was expected
>shit grammar
>4 days old
XDDD

He signs am executive order mandating for his waifu to feed him chicken tendies for the next 4 years.

Based

>tfw you dont have a Trump in your country

it hurts desu

>How come Trump can deliver on nearly every promise in 5 days?

no sleep and a real american
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

Are you looking at the date from the picture?

Don't wait for the Trump, be the Trump.

The Don works faster than any president I can remember in my life time. I'm 33 and have fairly clear recollection of Clinton, Dubya, and Obama administrations. Every single one of those dragged feet on a ton a issues before finally getting down to action. All three left things they wanted to do undone by the time their eight years were up. Now part of that is the republicans holding majority in senate and house but even so.

Makes me wonder about the long traditional practice of voting in career politicians to presidency. All stall. All drag things out.

Good. There are plenty of progressive and sophisticated European countries willing to let them in.

It's not instantaneous. There's still a lot of shit to go over. More papers to sign, legislation to make, ect. Most of what he's done is just keep the things obongo was going to do from happening.

>that powerlevel
Fuck all turd world scum.

Try to see these things through. Executive order gets them started but actual implementation is another story for some of this stuff.

Fuck off faggot we're full. Fix your your own country.

LEAD THE WAY MR. TRUMP

Now this where things get interesting.

The is sort of the red line for a lot of Democrats and so-called progressives.

>Build a huge pipeline through North Dakota? Ok.
>Repeal Obamacare? Ok.
>Deport illegal immigrants and restrict immigration from Middle-Eastern and African countries? It's WAR!

Remember, Democrats rely on immigrants for votes in key states. This is like an indirect attack on the Democratic Party.

The next time you look at the moon say to yourself "Human Forward Base, Satellite to the Planet Earth, Sol System."

That mother fucker is taking us to the stars.

What fucking country are you anyway

Hopefully he restricts it to the commonwealths, excluding Canada.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUSKBN1582XQ
What a fucking pussy, it was supposed to be a mulsim registration. What a fucking shitbag.

GODDAMN WHY SO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS ALREADY?

Same with me, I hardly drink at all now. But I guess the reason he could do all this so fast is he's a billionaire and has nobody stopping on his way from achieving his goals.
That was one thing Sup Forums probably counted on when we were propping him up.

SEND THE BEANS BACK TO THE BEAN FIELD!!!!

BUDS

LETS REPEAL THE AUTOMATIC WEAPONS BAN!

thank Obongo for setting this precedent

Only if you buy an Ar15 and practice at a rane

No Mexico?

Praise Kek!

not to mention they beg all the illegals to go to Cali to vote to further ensure Cali is guarenteed dem.

I'm seriously hoping Trump uses military force to force Cali to deport all of its illegals, seeing the day of Cali going red may not be such a huge fantasy after all if they instantly lose 1.5-3 million illegals' votes.

yeah but basically he gets the cogs spinning in the machine, and thats alot compared to others.

What used to be Carthage and is now a fucking muslim colony.

Resurrection of Rome when?

No Tunisia or Algeria either. Or Egypt. Or UAE, Oman, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Afghanistan, etc.

No Palestine because that would imply Palestine is a state. Curiously no Lebanon but no surprise no Jordan. To be fair most of these states don't have a problem with "migrants" leaving but the main reason they're left out is because they are "allies" and also because the ones listed are the ones where ISIS is most active minus Iran who are only listed because Israel demands it

>expected to sign
Future tense.

This will only make ISIS stronger. We need to show compassion to Islamic refugees in order to defeat ISIS.

Trump has never been a drinker?

aka jihadist

fuck no, I hope it sets the tone for a new nationalistic political order in Europe

Germany has to uncuck itself. France has to BTFO the EU.

There's been so many protests by the dems that they've lost all meaning. All they'll do it tweet snarky comments.

Doing the same, others too. Many such cases!

Fuck all you indio spics.

based Kevin

Tell Duterte to hurry up and nuke the Sulu archipelago and the western half of Mindanao. I have tourist dollars I want to spend

Grab pussy.

That grin after the first shoe goes past him never gets old

I want the beaners out out out

Reeeeeee

Anyone have the badly drawn image of the guy saying something like this?

There's no bait on that hook drumpfkin.

Reveal Pizzagate.

Anglos will rule the world

Seeing you whoring yourself to this extend is cringe worthy. Consider ending your existence.

>I want the beaners out out out
>out out out

An executive order a day keeps the problems at bay

>Thinks it's andorra
>It's another Unknown

feelsbadman.jpeg