Why are male virgins a nickle a dozen but female virgins one in a million?

Why are male virgins a nickle a dozen but female virgins one in a million?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lOS4xienSLs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bateman's_principle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are ATTRACTIVE female virgins one in a million
ftfy

Because women are the gatekeepers of sex. Even if you are a fat ugly piece of shit woman you can get laid every night. t. college kid that sees disgusting women get dick @ parties

Statistically women have less partners and there are actually about equal amount of virgins.

My uncle is a gynaecologist so he actually pokes around enough to know.

Take your anxiety to /r9k/

guys are hornier. how can this even be up to debate

>Statistically women have less partners and there are actually about equal amount of virgins.
gib statistic then

>My uncle is a gynaecologist so he actually pokes around enough to know.
nice anecdote, faget. I hope that wasnt supposed to be your statistic

>tfw you have a speech impediment
>tfw you still manage to pull pussy because you're not a neckbeard autist
>tfw you take your fiancee's virginity

You fucking losers don't have an excuse

Dunno but check this mystery out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

There is a chart out there where they tracked all the sexual partners of kids of the same year in a particular college and they found that all the sexually active people are sexually active together and all connected through someone else.

I'm going to be rooming with four girls next year in an apt. pretty sure all or majority virgins. Jackpot or big mistake?

>women are the gatekeepers of sex
Maybe 50 years ago.

If women are the gatekeepers, why do they have more sex than men?

Men have become the gatekeepers.

I attribute that, as well as the male-virgin stats, to the fact that men are less social.

testosterone amplifies aggressive anti-social tendencies

>testosterone amplifies aggressive anti-social tendencies

Holy shit so you're telling me I'm aggressive and anti-social because I'm high T? I thought it was just autism

Wrong

This is a conversation board. You want stats Google them yourself, it's a well established fact that the average man has more sex partners in his life.

This is due to having a couple turbo sluts or literal prostitutes who will sleep with every man on the block while most women sleep with only 3 or 4 men in their life.

Either have have sex with all of them or none of them. That kind of shit will just cause drama like you wouldn't believe.

A hole is a hole.

A cock is a work of art.

probably both

link?

Because they are whores user. Men always want sex and now women give it away without marriage or commitment thinking this is liberating. Ironically it dooms them to a life of childless cat ladies who vote for the state to steal mens resources to raise their children that chad pumped and dumped into them

None of them are bad, but I've had hots for one of them for a while. I don't care about the others I just want qt.

big fucking mistakeh oly shit you are STUPID women are the grossest most fucking disgusting creatures on earth and ur living with 4 of them holy SHIT

are you guys genuinely retarded? :3
testosterone in men is significantly higher than in women, and is the nr 1 cause for aggressive postering behaviour.
it's well established that females of mammalian species are more social than their male counterparts

>tfw too intelligent for women

Have you noticed any wizard powers yet?

Because your looking in all of the wrong places kiddo.

>aggressive
>anti-social
>pick one

Cuz 90% of women are selfish whores, once you realize that and make yourself aware of it and don't degrade yourself for pussy, you'll do a lot better in life.

2 more years

Hi, former Chad here. Allow me to enlighten you lesser men. There is a very bizarre thing that only chads understand because they have lived through it. Women form harems. Automatically. When there is a group of women together, they will all fuck the same guy, and no others. This happened to me over and over. I would show up to a place, and fuck all the girls, and then move on. I would never make a move. Once I fucked the first one, they all lined up and wanted a throw as well. Every school I went to, Every travelling job I went to, it was always like that. You have to live it to believe it, but this is the truth. I don't even understand it. But once you lay that first one, and established yourself as the cool dude in the group, they all have to have a piece. Strange but true.

this

if you aren't larping then this could be good

Women are the gatekeepers of sex even though feminists claim they're not since they're victims of the patriarchy rape culture.

>implying implications
I'm unable have sex due to a shitty circumcision as a child, so who's the loser now?
:^)

Nice try leaf, but instead of being a faggot how about posting stats next time.
This is why we talk so much shit about you.

80/20.

Girl here.

I can see this thread is made of virgin males who know absolutely nothing about women and speculate.

It is rather entertaining.

Fucking a female virgin this week.

Been warned that there's likely to be blood.

Not looking forward to it.

jews

>speech impediment

Like what? Stuttering? That's pretty cute. Lisps, however, are gross.

chad is correct. it's the damnedest thing. it's not even that you have to be muh alpha male, you just get in one one and you're basically set for the rest.

then the catfights and tears start, but that's another story

You are one retarded faggot leaf.

Women have as much sex as men, but they're only sleeping with certain men. There is a large chunk of men who do not get sex at all.

because men generally put pussy on a pedestal and women generally are whores that feed of it.

dick is cheap

distorted view that every woman is a slut and every man is a virgin

Convince them to have a 5some so everyone is included.

I am a 5'9" manlet and get laid all the time.

Give me a break.

Instead bitching and moaning about not getting laid, start investing time, money, and energy into dating.

/R9k/ bleeding into this board is making it even more cancerous.

The same alphas fucking different women. Literally this. Women don't have as much of a disgust for past doings that men did with other women. Dunno how they actually overcome disgust so easily when women tend to be more emotional.

>tfw 5'7"

I have a date on Thursday, my first one in years.

She hasn't seen my IRL. She likes me online.

Wonder if she'll ditch me when she notices I'm a manlet.

if you put all your energy into getting laid, you will succeed
Ask 10,000 women if they will fuck you and eventually one will say yes

>childless
>impregnated by chad
pick one

This, so much this. From my sister's bedroom to cleaning the women's restroom. They put more time into makeup than anything else

This is true. I have sex in bursts with women from the same friend groups. The amount of time to nail the first one can vary but usually the rest of the group falls in line and fucks shortly after the first one on the same schedule.

There's no one bitching about not getting laid. It's the facts. It's even growing wider with feminism.

>Instead bitching and moaning about not getting laid, start investing time, money, and energy into dating.

Why would you do any of that when women can destroy all of your effort and money invested in dating in one fell swoop nowadays? Why have a child when it's not considered yours until she divorces you and needs gibs?

Start reading up on how to hold conversations and be charismatic.

You don't have to be an alpha to get laid, just be charismatic and don't try to come across as creepy. Also, go out regularly; concerts, pubs, clubs, etc... It'll happen eventually.

Find out what bands your female co-workers like and invite them out with you.

Practice on fatties is my advice first you're in a rut.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lOS4xienSLs

Vid related, I am basically the dad.

Because male virgins are too afraid to leave /pol to get laid

that's because men rape women at an extreme rate. 98% of women have been raped by the age of 20. if you're on a college campus that goes to 100%.

I wasn't talking about marriage.

I have a couple squeezes, my own harem, and I am not what you would call a catch.

If you guys aren't just fucking with us can you explain how you become the "cool guy"?

Or is it all aesthetically based where if your not at least 6'2 and a 10/10 facial aesthetic adonis you have no chance of this ever happening?

>user provides counterfact
>lol, anecdotical, not true scotsman, it doesn't count
Then the "there are more virgin guys than girls" is a negligible anecdote based on your personal observations. Now gtfo and gobble some buzz clinton news network shit that is more your speed.

>Only 100% of women are raped on campus

Wow you sexist piece of shit bigot misogynist...

Stop minimizing the struggle of the 200% of women that are raped on campus every hour.

I'm about your height and I've been with a couple of girls taller than me, I didn't even know that being short was supposed to be bad until I was like 20

if you're an insecure manlet then you're going to have a bad time

>just be confident bro ha ha

Oy vey remember the 6,000,000%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bateman's_principle

Holy fuck. Do the math. If you have a harem, that means others lost out. I've always done okay myself, but I have a couple of wizard friends.

While the 5'9" = manlet meme is popular here, you're average height. It isn't going to work against you. Come back when you're an actual manlet, like 5'5"

This

My point is that there are plenty of female wizards as well. Less and less but it's not as bad as /r9kpol/ would have you believe.

basic supply/demand

Give girls lots of drugs/food but make sure to treat them like shit. They'll be around all the time and eventually want to fuck.

you are correct in pointing out that I failed to provide sources for my claims.

therefore, unless anyone provides some actual data, all we have is our anecdotal shitposting

Explain the treating them like shit part?

>I am a 5'9" manlet and get laid all the time.
By fatties and gooks.

Attractive women have fewer partners on average.

i'm 5'5" and get laid all the time by the women you want to fuck

>people need to look up how to be charismatic

this is what not making it looks like, and im not surprised its a leaf

>p-pls be my ai gf

I don't ever remember wanting to fuck mestizo gargoyles.

Well you gotta give them stuff to make them hang around you. They like booze drugs and food. If you give them these things and you're overly nice to them they will perceive you as beta. The trick is to make the things you're giving them seem insignificant while also making them seem insignificant. They then perceive you as someone with resources and as a place they can climb to socially, with the prospect that you will one day value them.

In reality you're just fucking them, then all of their friends, then moving on to the next herd.

> taking notes on how to be cool

Top kek but srsly ur doomed

Do not do this. This is a date rapists charter.

I'm sorry but what low life tramps are you hanging around with that they're shagging you for a bit of maple syrup. Kys u leaf gaylord

I'm talking drugs like weed and coke. Not on some Cosby shit.

Can confirm.

t. 5 ft 7 turbo manlet who gets laid regularly.

I'm 5'8 but I bench 300lbs so don't have too much trouble

Spent most of my time prior to turning 28 fucking around.
Now dating an extremely religious 20 year old that wants to marry me and surrender her v card to me.

She will be a great mother for our children and honestly I think this is the first time i have ever loved someone romanticly.

>girls aren't all vapid whores user

Bongthink. Not even once.

That must be one fucking ugly bird to respond to those shit messages. Kys

>You can't improve your conversation skills or become any more interesting so you might as well not try.

Nice, mate. Good on yah

Shut up u gimp. There's a reason leafs don't give dating advice u kno cuck.

That sounds horrible

most female virgins are religious- try going to church

Easy there, Ahmed. Don't you have some birth rates that need fixing?

you idiot, looking up how to be charismatic is about as helpful as practicing sex solo. You need to improve your charisma by talking with fucking people, trial and error. Not browsing the fucking internet. Do you know what the sun looks like nerd?

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Sorry that you don't have a sense of humour and are too insecure to mess with a girl. Get back to me when you bench 350 maybe it will cure your autism.

Dumbest question ever.

Yeah 20 here just figured it out recently. I used to think I still have youth on my side but it's just not the case.

I'm able to hold conversations fine. Relatively charismatic. Just not especially dominating, really. Too laid back. Don't really want to make my life awkward so haven't tried with work colleagues.

Did go to a bar dancing with a nice young girl colleague (taller than me) and went back to her place... slept on the sofa tho (was agreed beforehand).

Getting laid is a world event for most of the incel dweebs here

Got a decent one mate that's just poor chat and you had to message her five times in a row which is desperate.

Here's a tip I'll give you some game.

Match with loads of birds. Message them when it's been 3 days after matching. Don't write long messages. Get a bit of banter going. Reply every night at around 9. Sometimes skip a night. Then go cold. Then message them a few days later out of the blue asking them out for a drink that night.

Dw u can thank me later.

Because relatively few men are having sex, but they're fucking basically all the women.

Chads ruin civilizations.

You should get on steroids that's my advice because I reckon you have low testosterone

I message at least two women each day over dating apps. I dress well, act confidently, and have good career prospects.

I also go out a lot and know where all the good spots are for dates in my town.

Getting hotties is more than a 0 sum game, mate

Did you miss the part where I told him to practice?

There are actually some good general tips you can glean from articles about conversation skills, it's how I improved mine beyond what they already were, but of course you're going to have to go out and talk to people, no-one is denying that.

You sound timid. Overcome that mate. It's only awkward if you let it be. More than one woman has talked to me afterwards about her feeling awkwardly after an exchange and you'd be surprised how quickly things go back to normal if you simply dismiss it and tell her nothing venture nothing gained. At the end it's flattery for her if you know how to handle rejection.

Thanks I don't need your sperge advice, I fucked two new girls in the past two weeks while working 7 days a week.