IMPORTANT HAPPENING: Trump just approved DAPL

Despite people protesting the pipeline due to the fact it endangers drinking water, trump just signed executive orders to fast-track the pipeline.

I guess for trump, oil is more important than drinking water.
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVdDvyVqJY

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/13/us/pipeline-spill-north-dakota/
nbcnews.com/news/investigations/oil-train-spills-hit-record-level-2014-n293186
youtube.com/watch?v=yfJcyDmZHu0)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess energy independence is more important than buying oil from the middle east

There are already a dozen pipelines running through that river. Energy independence is more important. Nice fake news though. Or was this alternative facts? I forget

hey i work on that pipeline and just because you guys are such faggots, i have not only been polluting your drinking water with pipeline materials but i pee directly into it whenever i have to go

join me #YesPeePL

1. This one pipeline is not providing you energy indiependence from the middle east

2. If you really wanted independence from the middle east you would go for green energy

>(((green energy)))
Yeah, flag checks out.

Let them drink cake.

What kind of person is against green energy that does not pollute the environment?

Wtf

Quick, call Reddit!

We need both and everything that gives us energy

Who the fuck drinks tap water?

Actually if we really wanted independence from the middle east we'd nuke Israel into a smoking crater and let the rest of the sand people devour each other (no homo).

I get it, Trump is signing this bill so that people need to buy more Alex Jones water filters

If safety of drinking water is a reddit problem, then i guess i would rather be a redditor then not caring about water safety

This is already lining up to be a shit tier thread. Seeing an influx of Israeli flags trying to make "arguments" but conveniently dodges any replies that completely BTFO them.

>more important than drinking water
Thousands of pipelines carrying all sorts of shit run through drinking water without issue. The drinking water angle was added after the oil company explained that "muh sacred land!" wasn't actually on the tribe's land, and the whole dispute is because a bunch of Indians wanted to gouge the oil company on prices and are now butthurt that they just built the pipeline around the reservation.

Seriously OP you're a Jew you should know how this shit works.

>this one pipeline

be more subtle with your sneaky kike bullshit you faggot

people that want to fuck there heads up with chemical such as fluoride so they can be blue pilled, that and drinking out of (((plastic))) oil container Jew

Btw Trump is directly invested in the Dakota Access Pipeline. this means:

Any profit the oil company makes from this pipeline, trump is going to personally earn profit from it

Well then, you know what to do. You have to go back.

if you think about it nuking Israel into a smoking crater my help produce hydroelectric power if we set it up right

Canada should applaud this by the way you ungrateful fucks.

(((without issue)))

Just 150 miles away from DAPL there was massive leak not too long ago

I cant wait until iran takes one for the team and nukes you into oblivion

It fucks over Warren Buffet. Good.

Why do you keep making threads slomo?

It's in the red states that voted for him.

Seeing as they are already retarded and think we're getting 'BTFO', I could give 0 fucks about them or their water.

It's safe enough.
Faggot natives won't stop crying.

thanks for the source op now i'm #concernedforhillary

I WILL NOT LIKE THEM SAM I AM
I WILL NOT LIKE GREEN JEWS AND HAM

Can't jew us now, Mr.Merchant.

Texas makes a good point. I don't think I've had a glass of water in 15 years

Somebody better start posting reddit salt immediately!

This was the case for virtually every politician. That's why very few went against it.

Weird how there arent any retroactive pipeline protests if its such an imminent threat

daily reminder that the protests only happened because the indian reservation was asking for a stupid amount of stipend from the pipeline flow.

daily reminder the funding for the protests all came from some kike who owns the railway that is currently making hundreds of millions transporting oil.

daily reminder that railway spills are way more common then pipeline ones.

Oh trump supporters, we know how much you hate corruption....care to comment on this since we have no proof that trump sold his shares? I'm sure you'd be furious if it was Hillary, so go and call out Trump. Unless we have proof he sold it cough TAX RETURNS cough, this qualifies as self-dealing. You've been conned. #CrookedDonald

This

>schlomo
hmmm maybe one day we won't have to serve your (((agenda))) in the Middle East what happens then?

because the pipeline won't contaminate the water. trump said he is going to use good american steel instead of shoddy chinese crap. go to china and see all their elevators and stuff breaking down. we won't build it out of bad materials

redpill me

Cheap energy is the first and arguably the biggest step towards making america great gain you fucking kike.

It doesn't pollute any water. Pipelines are the safest and cheapest form of transport for oil. Obama went full retard on the pipelines just to keep the even bigger environmental retards happy. They generally oppose pipelines because they want oil prices to be as high as possible so people use less. There is no logical argument against it.

His stocks were sold awhile ago. Even if they weren't there is no good argument against the pipeline.

how do i get a job? I'm a 33 year old accountant and hate my job more than life itself. Would need to make more than $50k though.

Only everyone in civilized countries

>I'm sure you'd be furious if it was Hillary
Thing is, we wouldn't have been shocked. I mean, Obama wasn't even against it. Fuck, even miss native herself, Elizabeth Warren, was totally silent on the matter.

It was a doomed subject.

the railroad barons never left

>Now cars are made in Mexico, and you can’t drink the water in Flint

>not having reverse osmosis filtration

fuckin plebs gtfo

He's right about the fact that this entire display is center around Native elders being greedy faggots.

>muh drinking water
>muh burial sites

Both false narratives

Those duplicates brother they cannot tell a lie.

Chec.... um er well I guess maybe another time.

You guys are mindless partisan hacks

If turmp is in favor of poisoning water, you are in favor of it too.

If turmp said he is pro TPP, you would start arguing how TPP is a great deal

You don't think for yourself, you change your opinions based on what trump is telling you to think

We get our oil from Canada and Mexico. The only reason we care about middle East oil is we want to limit how much they sell so they don't grow powerful

Your whole country is built on and poisons Palestine with your presence. Why should anyone listen to you?

>What is deflecting

Besides, i voted against netanyahu

read the sticky faggot

false dilemma and strawman.

Also only kike/white/sjw faggot liberals from new york protested.

Kek you're a complete faggot, to Reddit you go nigger.

How is this a strawman or a false dillema?

The pipeline directly endangers drinking water. if only liberals care about safety of drinking water, then i guess i would rather be a liberal then be a right winger who doesn't give a fuck about water safety

underrated

No shlomo, not just Bibi. Your entire nation, since it was founded. You didn't even have the good graces to wipe most of them out.

And how is it my fault?

Also
>Good grace to wipe them out XD

So you are openly pro genocide? i guess liberals were right all along, right-wingers are inherently violent

What have you done to stop it? Israel must no longer exist as a nation.

The origional plan had the pipeline going right throw a corner chunk of the reservation, as it is the most direct route. The tribe agreed this was acceptable, but wanted a large chunk of the dollar value of the oil going through the pipe. I don't remember the exact, but it was a rediculously high percentage.

The pipeline was re-directed further north so the tribe would not get any money.

Now its suddenly on ancient burial sacred ground and the tribe is refusing to talk to the construction firm in charge of the project and is protesting. Much of the funding for the protest is coming from Soros and the railway jews

>the fact it endangers drinking water

No, it already exists and it should keep existing.

I mean, you guys at america got your land in a way which was even worse than what israel did

shut up u shekel grubber, you live in an apartheid state

Propaganda

>It's nonsense XD

Just 150 miles away from DAPL there was massive leak not too long ago

Keep being a useful idiot for corporate america

those teeth are disgusting.

I know you are thinking that.

So two wrongs make a right? Why should Israel exist? It's stolen property.

It always kinda bummed me out that the police at standing rock didn't just mow down the protestors with a high caliber automatic weapon. The collective IQ of the entire nation would rise a few points overnight.

In all honesty, fuck those Indian fucks. The project is on private property, not on Indian lands. Pipelines are safer than any other form of transport. There are already pipelines in the precise area. We are going to need oil for at least another 50-100 years.

I'll just add that those idiot "water protectors" trashed the ever loving shit out of their precious protest site with liter and filth... So much for the environment

>I guess for trump, oil is more important than drinking water.

Burden of proof is on you. How does it directly endanger drinking water? Thats right cause it doesnt.

>I guess for trump, oil is more important than drinking water.
this is both a straw man and false dilemma at the very least, or at most not a complete argument.

>The entire Dakota Access Pipeline is buried underground.
>The Dakota Access Pipeline does not cross Standing Rock Sioux reservation land.
Lake Oahe currently contains eight other pipelines, including existing non-DAPL dual 42-inch pipelines operating since 1982.
>Pipelines like Dakota Access are proven to be safer than rail or truck transportation of crude.
>The Dakota Access Pipeline can eliminate up to 500-740 rail cars, and/or 250+ trucks needed to transport crude every day.
>The water source for Standing Rock Sioux will be over 70 miles from the pipeline by early 2017.

>due to the fact it endangers drinking water
No it doesn't teepeenigger fuck off it's going through and they're nothing feather heads can do about it
Its been government land for over a century so you can eat shit and die

We produce just as much oil as the Saudis we just store it instead of use it

You mean "facts"

Statistically speaking pipelines are safer than any other form of transport. They don't use oil to move oil. They have shut off valves. They have a lower incident rate than train or truck, and even if you adjust for severity of incident, they have a lower environmental impact. So, how do I say this, go fuck yourself

Not the same kind of pipeline, and this happens far more often on railways. nbcnews.com/news/investigations/oil-train-spills-hit-record-level-2014-n293186

Fuck off shill

The pipeline was initially meant to be built in a densely populated region, and then they decided to move it to tribal areas because they knew a leak in the pipeline will poison drinking water.

There was a huge leak just 150 miles away from the current location of DAPL

>TYT takes money from Sudi Arabia (source: youtube.com/watch?v=yfJcyDmZHu0)
>TYT is opposed to a project that would make the us less dependent on Suadi oil

Really made the ol' hamster wheel spin.

Hmm like the fact you have illegal nuclear weapons and are an illegitimate nation?

Yanktards

See

You do know that there's already a pipeline in the exact same route, right?

Are you suggesting this was done on purpose to kill off the native americans so we finally get ALL of our land?

Is this what Israel does to palestinians?

That is NOT an argument.

TYT is not taking money from Saudi Arabia you idiot

Cenk was once hosting a show on a channel called "Current TV" called the young turks, and then Current TV was bought by Al Jazeera

The online show of the young turks was never on Current TV, and Cenk is not on current TV for years by now

Not sure why they're so concerned about a little water contamination when all they do is drink grain alcohol and huff paint thinner all day

so that gives you the right do shit since someone did something wrong in the past? what a fuck i am readin?

There is actually about 8 of them, this is a troll.

>just 150 miles away something happened

10 miles from you there is likely some dude shoving a dragon dildo up his ass, that doesn't mean you are gay as well.

>Much of the funding for the protest is coming from Soros and the railway jews

You mean Buffett, who heavily invested in railway stocks after the Great Recession. His rail companies deliver oil.

I'm against the current government of israel, kindly stop deflecting.

And btw, no, even the current isralei government is not cruel enough to poison drinking water of palestinians

Trump is alienating way too many people. He should slow down a bit.

The pipeline is a terrible idea. The only people who support it are corporate shills.

You need to justify why Israel gets to exist on Palestinian land.

He has stocks in the corporations of the pipeline, that's why he is pushing for it

Just steal more and more of their country? Just kill them for no reason?

>who is warren buffet
>who is george soros

tell me more about how the corporate shills are for the pipeline and not the ones funding the protests

Is the American government cruel enough to poison the water of native americans?