Trump to ban Muslim immigration tomorrow

Donald Trump ‘to sign executive order on immigration tomorrow which will focus on Muslim countries’

thesun.co.uk/news/2698393/donald-trump-executive-actions-immigration-muslim-countries/

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUKKBN1582XS

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/24/trump-immigration-executive-orders-refugees

>Donald Trump was expected to sign several executive orders restricting immigration on Wednesday, at the Department of Homeland Security, according to several congressional aides and immigration experts briefed on the matter.

>Trump’s orders were expected to involve restricting access to the United States for refugees and some visa holders from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf I Love trump now

Are you tired of winning yet Sup Forums?

I NEVER EVER WANT TO WAKE UP!

good, good, but i still hate that retard.
can't you just drone this guy?

You ask and you shall receive.

YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET???
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

MR PRESIDENT SLOW DOWN LET ME SAVOR THESE VICTORIES ONE BY ONE

We'll be winning so much that we'll be sick and tired of winning

Vox BTFO

Fake news

>white women will protest about this while getting raped by mohammad

/r/ing memri caps

Just the single ones.

>Trump doesn't gas all Muslims day one
>"SOFT TALK AND NO ACTION"
>Trump restricts refugees on day three
>"LITERALLY HITLER"
Comfy Spice was right. The media does insist on being negative about Trump no matter what.

Okay.

here ya go

How is Croatia? I have a friend who's been wanting to move there and he seems really enamoured of it. Pluses and minuses?

>That's right America now you'll be safe from those evil Muslims.
>Oh, what's that Mr.Shekelstein? Another brilliant financial aid initiative for Israel? I'll get right on it.

well thanks a lot guys, now most of the dindus will focus on france and german #ISIS

we should play lottery about who´s next since it´s pretty guaranteed that terrorism will focus on europe now

RAPEFUGEES BTFO

>>Trump’s orders were expected to involve restricting access to the United States for refugees and some visa holders from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified.

Needs to include Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia.

What about Egypt?

Egypt's President endorsed Trump so I doubt he will ban Egyptians.

bump

>Needs to include Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia.
Seconded.
I'll add Uzbekistan(full of islamists who look up to Tamerlane as a role model for muslims), and anyone from Indon/Malay that isn't highly skilled or a non-muslim fleeing muslim persecution. We'd have to figure out exactly where Ahmadiyas fit though. Are they un-islamic enough to be compatible with the West?

Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, UAE, and Saudi are too close of strategic partners to us. I'm sure he would like to cut them off too but it isn't gonna happen until we reach a post-petroleum energy market.

MUSLIMS BTFO

MAGA
A
G
A

PRAISE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

That shoe looks good