When did you realize God is real and the only way to live a truly fulfilled and joyful life was to put your faith in...

When did you realize God is real and the only way to live a truly fulfilled and joyful life was to put your faith in the Lord, Jesus Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_historic_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never.

If evolution is real then there is no way for original sin to occur. If original sin doesn't exist then Christianity serves no purpose.

When I was 10.

Jesus never existed

fuck your jew god, there is only adolf hitler. He was closest thing we had to a god

When i was 21, I regret being a rebellious little cunt so much now.

Praise the lord, screw atheist who think they're not part of the problem

t. Ahmed

The bible is filled with hate. Jesus preached vile anti semitic sermons, anyone who is christian is a part of a hateful religion

>he fell for le hitler was an atheist meme

He wanted christian values in germany

Didn't.

Let's be honest, isn't religion a old mans game?

Isn't the ultimate tactic to become Christian once you're old? Being Christian while you're young seems like a wasted youth.

Becoming Christian after you've had children is the ultimate redpill?

Nice sophistry. Original sin describes the condition of being a created being and privileged amongst the rest of creation. Human beings bear a special burden.

When this fag got BTFO.

you fool, I didnt say he was an atheist, I said he was the REAL jesus christ

we should be worshipping adolf and his moral values

I used to regret it too, but jus think about it for a moment hermano, If u didn't have that rebellious phase in your life (as I did), would u still be where u are right now? I refer to ur faith of course.

Yes but how exactly were we created? At what point did we start being humans and start being special creations?

The point at which evolution "created" an aspect of nature separate from itself, which can "reason" itself out of natural law, is original sin.

And evolution means you are not a created being, and nothing special pngsy the animals aside from being clever and handy and eusocial

Irrelevant

>evolution means you are not a created being,
No it doesn't. Not all Christians are creationists

At 31, after an 11-year-long atheist streak.

>I am dumb and sensitive so Ill call him edgy to downplay his opinion

Sometime in my early 20's, even though I'm a really shit Christian and most people would probably assume I'm a gaytheist by getting to know me.

Really? How so?

same age as you but after a 25 years streak

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_historic_inventions
>Literally the same ideology as Bolshevism
>Literally founded by the same people
>Killed the first incarnation of Western Civilization and didn't let it get up for a thousand years
You're right OP, hating all human achievement sure is redpilled.

Just recently actually. All churches in the US are cucked though. Eastern Orthodox appealed to me the most.

>Implying saying Hitler is God is actually a valid opinion and not being an edgelord for the sake of it

Why doesn't God just tell me himself. Is he unable to speak English? I'm no mind reader.

When I was at my most depressed

but members of the eastern orthodox church in the usa consistently vote democrat. they are even more cucked than catholocism.

The Bolsheviks were Jews who hate Christianity more than anything else because they know Christ revealed them for what they are.

>but members of the eastern orthodox church in the usa consistently vote democrat
Not really. The biggest democratic voting blocs are black churches and atheists

After reading The Brothers Karamazov

About 4-5 years ago now.

About two years ago. Literally everything in the Bible is true and if you don't believe that you're a Communist agitator that needs to be executed.

Even the parts that contradict the other parts.

>tips miter

This sounds like those retarded arguments about the age of consent:
>uh, if you can't define a precise date, it doesn't exist, so fucking a 2 year old kid and a 20 year old woman is the same!

Rationality achieved.

The very question presupposes an incorrect view of the situation, thats why.

you've been watching too much The Man in the High Castle. The faggotry needs to end.

i thought that would have been obvious? of course blacks would vote the most democrat. also lmao at orthodox and catholic cucks

Do you want the actual answer to this or are you just memeing

So God's talking to me but I'm intentionally ignoring him?

No, it's not a meme. I think it's a valid question. Why would he play all these elaborate games and make it so hard to communicate with us?

Look at the facts:

Was jesus real? we dont know.

Was hitler real? yes. Did hitler have a magical lure about him? yes, even today people worship him. His following is unmatched. He was sent by God himself

>So God's talking to me but I'm intentionally ignoring him?

Not exactly, just that you are speaking of God in a way that no classical theologian or Catholic/Orthodox/Oriental theologian would accept. You are basing your judgement on an incorrect view of God and so misrepresent the whole of the situation. To no fault of your own, I'm sure.
I could go into more if you wish.

>Why would he play all these elaborate games and make it so hard to communicate with us?
Because appearing in front of you and letting you know 100% he exists is tantamount to taking away your free will. If you knew for a fact God exists what would you do? Convert right? But you wouldn't be doing it for faith or love of God you'd be doing it because "Oh shit he's real I've got to save myself!"

Which of these situations has more value? Giving a gift to a good friend because he is a good friend or saying to him "If you are good to me I will give you a gift"? In the first case your friend is being good to you out of pure free will, he doesn't know he will get a gift and that makes you sure his friendship is genuine. In the second case is your friend being good because he is good, or because he wants a gift? You're coercing his behavior and thus it means nothing. Who cares for the person who only acts good when they know they will be rewarded? God doesn't. He wants you to be good and put your faith in him of your own free will. You have the facts in front of you, you know of the Bible and Christs teachings, why would you need anything more? All you're asking for is proof because you don't want to love him unless you're sure you'll get rewarded. That's not love, that's pure selfish self interest.

Asking God to reveal himself to you is pointless because if he did give you an unmistakable sign he is there then your faith would be worthless to him anyway

>Because appearing in front of you and letting you know 100% he exists is tantamount to taking away your free will. If you knew for a fact God exists what would you do? Convert right? But you wouldn't be doing it for faith or love of God you'd be doing it because "Oh shit he's real I've got to save myself!"

No one at the scene of the resurrection had their free will taken away.

>Asking God to reveal himself to you is pointless because if he did give you an unmistakable sign he is there then your faith would be worthless to him anyway

u wot
It is a faith IN God, not faith OF God.

>implying God cares about your love

what is he doing with "love"? Is it some sort of commodity for deities?

Why does a parent care if their child loves them? Are you legit autistic or what

Some good replies I got and will read and think on them.

Don't parents usually DO things for their children, like protect them from harm and suffering and give them assistance.
For example, I've been very ill in the past. Asked God to cure me. Didn't. Or he took so long to do it that I wasted most of my life in the waiting.
God behaves a lot like a parent who has left their children on someone's doorstep and left.

maternal instincts

I think you are the autistic one buddy. Now answer the question. An immortal god has maternal instincts? I think not

Historical evidence gives significant credence to the theory that Jesus Christ never existed and was retconned by the romans to divide the Jews. That's why the bible is written in greek and there is no significant historical record prior to it being written. Josephus and Pliny the Elder were writing about municipal elections ffs yet somehow forgot to mention the son of god.

Have fun with your completely made up prophet

Even Dawkins admits Jesus existed.