Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Supreme Court: Parliament will have to vote on triggering Article 50
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/24/brexit-ruling-supreme-court-judgment-full/

>Government under pressure over their cover-up of the failed American-owned Trident missile test
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38711418

>Their intentions revealed - Labour will not vote against triggering Article 50 but will "seek to amend the necessary legislation on its passage through parliament"
uk.reuters.com/article/britain-eu-article-labour-idUKS8N1CH00J

>Tories "write off Stoke-on-Trent by-election"
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/tories-write-off-stoke-by-election-as-they-fear-awkward-defeat-party-sources-say_uk_588108f5e4b0b8867de7372b

>Thanks Theresa - Barely white (((Anglosphere))) countries eye up looser immigration laws in return for free trade agreements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38704325

>"Brexit constitutes a hostile action and will destroy the Good Friday Agreement", says Gerry Adams
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/21/northern-irelands-eu-exit-will-destroy-peace-deal-says-gerry-adams

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>23/02/17 - Labour's double by-elections in Copeland and Stoke
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

>Nightmare Fuel
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/01/ukip-press-officer-i-slept-european-union-was-daddy

Other urls found in this thread:

ari.aynrand.org/
reason.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=51pMod2Aaso
westmonster.com/shock-poll-ukip-on-course-to-win-stoke-by-election/
twitter.com/labourleave/status/823902883506597889
youtube.com/watch?v=Vyga8VMWXKg
ncc-1776.org/tle2010/tle558-20100221-07.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wbWOVfY-rxU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you tell a kid that eating his vegetables is good for him he's not going to bloody do it on his own!

Why did you remove links?

What're you posting them here for? No one'll see them

>Checked to see which ones
>Kekked

Cheers lad. I always like the Papers edition.

Not eating vegetables doesn't make you evil.

Everyone seems to be in the nonce's thread.

>calling in police lackeys to hide your degeneracy

Wew, bet he has (((connections))).

Why remove links??

Aye I know, it's a shame.

The Jewish propaganda? Why did I remove it?

Qit wasn't jewish propa

Shall I just post them again in the nonce's thread and we can all move there?

But it does make you morally empty and on your way down a horrible slope unless steps are taken to stop it
Think of all those former Sup Forumstards who saw a woman with a cock once and now they masturbate to shitting trannies and so on

>Parliament will have to vote on triggering Article 50
What happens if they vote "no"?

So at least not evil, then.

They won't, they're not that stupid

It is all very well having a popular vote to leave. But Parliament, the legal system, the diplomatic service, the civil service and the BBC are *all* deeply opposed to our exit. They all know that open opposition to the referendum result, of the sort that David Lammy foolishly voiced in June, will get them nowhere. They will just look like bad losers and cheats.

They have learned, with a few exceptions, what Mrs May (for whom politics is a profession without any other aim than survival and success, as far as I can see) realised from the start. That they must say over and over again that Britain *is* leaving the EU. What is more, they must achieve a settlement which can be presented as a British departure.

But like all serious politicians, they know that victories are often only achievable if they are disguised as defeats. Let the other guy (if he is thick) believe he has won. Leave the other guy (if he is clever) free to *claim* he has won, even if he knows in his heart he has lost. But slog away, in the committee rooms and the late-night trades, for what you want. That is why so much can be achieved, in politics as in life, by those who don’t want public credit for their achievements.

t. morality

Hang on a bit longer. See if we can gain traction here.

Depends if you count moral vacuousness as evil
Which again takes us back to the start

It's like the bloody Somme in here

So nothing would happen to them until next elections? They could seriously just throw the referendum results in the trash?

>The Ayn Rand Institute
ari.aynrand.org/

>Reason
reason.com/

>Required viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=51pMod2Aaso

They will, but slowly and covertly by whittling away at our "deal" over the next 2 years so that we don't actually leave the EU except in name, not by blatantly going "LMAO WE JUST VOTED AGAINST TRIGGERING ARTICLE 50, BRITISH PUBLIC BTFO"

Nothing will happen to them at the next election either

>Roblox

What's that???

NOTHING CAN STOP HIM NOW

westmonster.com/shock-poll-ukip-on-course-to-win-stoke-by-election/

OH SHI-

>westmonster

Fuck off lad, you had me going then

The figures are from Labour Leave, they'll be releasing them tomorrow

twitter.com/labourleave/status/823902883506597889

theres nothing stopping the PURPLE SURGE

B A N K E R S
B O N U S E S

>phonelets
when will they learn?

YKTD, post cat

This thread will still be here when that ones done.

Again, an anti-Labour fringe organisation

>25 points ahead of the Tories
I fucking WISH, that at least would guarantee that Northern voters are flocking to UKIP instead of the Tories but the numbers just don't suggest it

Wait, why is Michael Jackson's daughter white? What the fuck.

These three are enemies of Britain.

Remember to never ever vote lib dems again

Did you not see MJ in his later life?
He was white too!

Thank you for your contribution Theresa

What you need to understand is that they have already succeeded.

Theresa May is not, no matter how much the media likes to portray her, a proponent of a "hard" brexit, she is a europhile and campaigned as one during the EU referendum campaign, she does not care about our sovereignty, her top hope, her line, her best ambition is the woolly target of still participating in the European Arrest Warrant which puts our citizens at the mercy of other nations, still being integrated with the single market to the point that we will probably have to accept immigration as a result, still being part of the customs union which means that our industry will be subject to regulations. That is what so many people on the far left are having a problem with, this is her bargaining position, this is what she will compromise on, in reality, we will end up getting an even worse deal than that, even in her speech she conceded that we will continue to make contributions to the EU budget for a while, and that we will have some kind of transitional period, whatever that means.

Even if we did get back powers over our borders, it is unlikely that we would end up using them, Theresa May as home secretary oversaw the largest influx of migrants in our country's history, even more so than Blair, now it is up to about a third of a million a year net influx, and this is someone who calls her self a conservative.

>tfw have a friend who uses his phone at the wheel

He only glances but it's made me never want to enter that damn car again

He sounds like a bit of a prick.

Make them browse Bestgore

Did Peter ever give suggestions as to where we should emigrate?
I thinking Russian taiga at the mo

He is, everyones moaned at him to stop looking but he hasn't
The worst thing about him is that he's actually touched the bloody steering wheel of my car when i'm driving, and it was on the fucking motorway which made me ban him from my car

I don't see how the fuck he got his license with how he is in vehicles, can only imagine how much of a fuck his instructor didn't give

>Don't stay in 5% Muslim Britain that's on the verge of economic ruin and has never had a violent Communist revolution in its history

>Flee to 10 or 15% Muslim countries on the verge of economic ruin that have histories of violent revolution instead

What a joker

youtube.com/watch?v=Vyga8VMWXKg

Didn't someone ask him this on twitter and he sperged out and refused to answer?

There is nowhere. You will go to these places and then start seeing shitskins and degenerates one way or another.

The cultural war for the west was lost more than half a century ago.

>some literal brown-skinned foreigner spearheading an initiative to keep us in the EU on the basis of parts of an EU treaty designed to supercede our own law whereas in any other foreign policy scenario, no such exception exists

It's so poetic.

This EXACT SITUATION is precisely what people voted to protect ourselves from.

This marvellously illustrative demonstration of EU sabotage hadn't actually played out, until after people voted to get the fuck out.

If Theresa May had a spine she'd call everyone out on this shit. Parliament being sovereign is a phrase based on the assumption they actually represent the people and the country's future - except nobody in parliament suggested putting the plans of Brexit on the referendum vote (which they are now complaining about after the fact), and most of them are remainers in a country that's the opposite in opinion.

Of course she's unelected and unrepresentative too, along with her unmandated government. Who fucking cares at this point? They're all completely illegitimate. Government has a clear brexit representation whilst parliament does not, so i'll choose the government.

I made Paul a little something. I don't really care if he wins or not, but since it's UKIP's last stand I thought I would chip in a meme donation.

It's always surprised me how much time he spends on twitter. I've got nothing against it, I just wouldn't have figured him to be the type.

>We voted to protect ourselves from Parliamentary sovereignty

Stop blaming the government and start blaming the pleb electorate instead, it won't wash anymore, the Tories made their intentions clear in 2010 and guess what, it won them two (well, 1.5) elections

>They were holding a small council to discuss the state of affairs when P. Furius Philus, the son of an ex-consul, informed them that it was useless for them to cherish ruined hopes; the republic was despaired of and given over for lost; some young nobles with L. Caecilius Metellus at their head were turning their eyes seaward with the intention of abandoning Italy to its fate and transferring their services to some king or other. This evil news, terrible as it was and coming fresh on the top of all their other disasters, paralysed those who were present with wonder and amazement. They thought that a council ought to be summoned to deal with it, but young Scipio, the general destined to end this war, said that it was no business for a council. In such an emergency as that they must dare and act, not deliberate. "Let those," he cried, "who want to save the republic take their arms at once and follow me. No camp is more truly a hostile camp than one in which such treason is meditated." He started off with a few followers to the house where Metellus was lodging, and finding the young men about whom the report had been made gathered there in council, he held his naked sword over the heads of the conspirators and uttered these words: "I solemnly swear that I will not abandon the Republic of Rome, nor will I suffer any other Roman citizen to do so; if I knowingly break my oath, then do thou, O Jupiter Optimus Maximus, visit me, my home, my family, and my estate with utter destruction. I require you, L. Caecilius, and all who are here present, to take this oath. Whoever will not swear let him know that this sword is drawn against him." They were in as great a state of fear as though they saw the victorious Hannibal amongst them, and all took the oath and surrendered themselves into Scipio's custody.

Of course modern day Britain is in a very different situation, the idea just made me think of the passage. I personally would not fault anyone for expatriating

He had his wives BLEACHED for some reason.
Either he was a cuck or infertile.
SOME SAY he was castrated by his father at a young age to preserve his boyish voice, in the manner of the old Italian castrati. But I don't think this plausible, because eunuchs tend to become freakishly tall as testosterone during puberty acts as a growth stopper.

>Of course modern day Britain is in a very different situation
Yes, it is

>unelected
>unmandated
>illegitimate
None of that is relevant we're not America we don't have a president

The absolute state of the alt-right, eh

>I personally would not fault anyone for expatriating
Thank you for your sufferance, I guess.

came off a bit more autistic than I intended it to

Sure is a good thing the voting populace disarmed themselves. Christ you guys are so fucked.

>the voting populace disarmed themselves
?
We were never armed to begin with.

You guys had a hell of a lot looser gun laws back in the day. Now you poor bastards cant even own a spork in London.

I'll have you know I have 3 sporks and a pizza slicer (which I have a license for) in London right this minute.

Americans need guns because they can't fight.

>Hahahaha old grannies need GUNS to defend themselves what a bunch of BETA CUCCS a real man would use his fists to defend his family from armed robbers not a gun xD

incorrect. We used to be able to own guns.

Read some english lit from before the 60s. Everyone had guns all the time.

Sherlock Holmes, a private citizen, shoots multiple criminals in braod daylight in the original stories. Nobody gives a shit that he owns a gun or that he's killing criminals with it.

>Sherlock Holmes
>representative of real life
Come on, I bet he even has guns in the fucking BBC adaption

>in 1903 Britain passed its first ever "gun control" law, a minor one requiring a permit to carry a handgun and restricting the age of purchasers. It was the first toe over a slippery slope towards complete firearms prohibition.

How about you fucking learn what you're talking about first? Holmes is set before 1903 and therefore could own a private handgun with no registration nor justification. It was seen as similar to having any other tool.

ncc-1776.org/tle2010/tle558-20100221-07.html

WE WUZ GUNZ AND SHEEIT you moron

You really think a rich, crime-fighting character like Sherlock represents the general populace of Victorian Britain?

You're completely twisting the argument.

The economic reality of victorian britain has precisely nothing to do with their right to own firearms. In those times if you had the money to buy a gun you could.

Now you cannot, unless you break the law, which non-whites do all the time.

Always one step behind, Mayfly scum

I felt the Yank didn't deserve the red pill.

Fight me.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Nonce cretin

When are you going away? You're clearly not wanted here.

So you really think most people could afford a gun? I don't know the prices back then so forgive me, but I can't imagine most Victorians had any spare change for one.

The availability to purchase a gun is a different matter, granted. I don't doubt it was fair and legal to buy weaponry for a second.

>One post by this ID
Truly, your opinion and contributions to the thread are valued lad
I am now an #anonymongmissile

youtube.com/watch?v=wbWOVfY-rxU

Godamn why are you foppy cunts so uptight? I browse Sup Forums and read pdfs behind the wheel.

Because I read these threads day by day, month by month - and all of your posts are shit. Just fuck off you fucking waste of space, you self important piece of shit, narcissistic piss stain. You literally have detracted from brit/pol/ at large. Just die.

>Because I read these threads day by day, month by month
loser