→ →
→ →
→ →

WE NEED YOUR SIGNATURES

LETS REPEAL THE AUTOMATIC WEAPONS BAN!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

that's not illegal in the us?

Sounds like they want to make blacks criminals again

Because being stuck with a crazy bitch and feeling beta till the day you die and killing a child because you didn't want to use a condom and be degenerate is the same thing

What is child support?

I have no problem with this.
Adultery should be illegal.

Okay then make abortions require both parents permission and fuck off.

Although I'm still entirely against abortions because of my falling for the Christian Jew.

this whore slut never heard of child support?

>what is child support

This is only a problem for dumb niggers

I agree, both should be illegal.

The problem is (((they))) want both to be celebrated

You're both responsible you stupid child.
Have some honor you degenerate slob.

>If they keep abortions legal, it's equitable if a man does not have to pay child support.
FTFY

I think Sup Forums would be fine with this.
Only CHAD's fuck and leave; if pol impregnated STACEY, Sup Forums would marry that lady

This is why women used to wait to get married or at least have the men show some form of commitment before they opened their legs.

Seems fine to me.

If abortions are legal, they should allow the father the right to abandon parentage during the pregnancy.

>Expecting a liberal to actually think something through?

Sooo...child support laws? They already exist

That's extremely funny coming from a fucking bull dyke cunt who couldn't have kids no matter how much they "fucked"

You just know some crazy fat cunt who has never had a penis inside of her made this.

If men are forced to stay with women they don't want because of a baby, the men should have the right to perform the abortion themselves. To keep gov't intervention as small as possible, the go't will not set standards on how the abortions should happen. Then both parties can go their seperate ways.

Win win.

Done

Are the Democrats trying to lose the Black vote too?

Except they already can't, financially.

>implying having children out of wedlock isnt degenerate

Not having sex constantly is also an effective solution I mean how much sex do you have that you need free birth control

Lmao what is child support

>it's all about me being able to do what I want
>I shouldn't have to be responsible or behave in a responsible matter
>therefore murdering a child I helped create is justified
>it will all be the man's fault too, because muh vagina etc etc
immediately saged

I agree.

Point

>make it a felony
>democrats base destroyed

it is already "illegal". it's called chilled support (and sometimes also alimony).

Ugly retarded witch.

Men can back out of pregnancies? When the fuck did this happen?

I was under the impression men needed nigger levels of hiding in order to just abandon the mother?

Yassssssss!

This, holy shit the stupidity

Nigger we want this, this is a victory

Children of single mothers are likely to be degenerates and delinquents

Chilled as fuck.

pretty sure this is what Christfags have been insisting the whole time, but then bitches argued some nonsense of rape pregnancy or something

THIS IS ALREADY ILLEGAL THOUGH

HAVE YOU HEARD THE TERM "CHILD SUPPORT"???

Maybe they shouldn't expect my tax money to kill their queefs because they cannot keep their legs shut.

It's called child support, and you go in jail for it.

Child reports?
Now you're fucking making up word papers to say i'm a bad father?

0ber 70% of negro babies are born to single mother households

>child support doesn't exist

>because women don't abandon their babies

Can this bitch even false equivalency?

maybe you should have been in a committed relationship before fucking that guy with no condom.

whoever is making these is an underrated master of satire.

But men can't really back out of pregnancy, unless the women has no idea who the father is or if the man has totally vanished and assumed a new identity.

Fucking signed

Ravioli, ravioli, got to pay the alimony

It is illegal for them to totally desert women. They'll chase men for child support till the ends of the earth.

If abortions remain legal, there should be a way for the men to independently absolve themselves of responsibility.

You do realize that birth control also lessens the intensity of periods right?

>no link

Honestly don't believe she would say that
People write what she says, some dude would do what most of this thread is doing and point out child support

It's already illegal, they use people with guns to force deadbeat dads to pay or else they go to jail.

Now tell us why it's okay to murder a human being with a beating heart and not be punished for it?

That's racist. Just like the war on drugs (weed, really) is racist.

What they should is make it illegal for women to kick out their men, and force marriage between the father and mother.

And I'm pretty sure Sup Forums would not not support this.

But if women get to choose whether or not to keep it unilaterally, men should get to choose whether or not to stick around or pay support.

>WWWWAAAAHHHHH WHY DO MY ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?!

So all medicine should be free because it treats problems?

nah, if she wants to fuck a chad or a nig she has made her decision.

Why are you fucking non-father material and wonder why he ran?

LIFE CHOICES!!

sounds good to me

Who cares? And there are lots of things that lessen menstrual pain such as exercise.

Sure, suck it niggers.

I for one agree, if you are a Chad o a Tyrone you should not get away with it, but then again, chances are that Chad is already paying big stacks of alimony and Tyrone doing his best to stay out of the radar.

Abortions SHOULD be legal, just not funded by tax payer money.

>snaps fingers in agreement

Not necessarily free, but subsidised perhaps. Like it is in most other developed countries.

That is what insurance is for.

>Law prevents men leaving their pregnant women
>Law primarily affects black men
>Suddenly 2020
>Libtards protesting about racist "forced parentage laws"

Come on, we all know it would be absolutely hilarious. I think we should make this happen.

Friendly reminder that making abortion illegal only leads to:
1) an increase in teenage pregnancies
2) Illegal abortions being performed (at a higher risk for complications that would not be present with well-educated staff and equipment)
3) absolutely no decline in degeneracy
4) Sup Forumsacks would still not manage to land a stacey, because you're all still fucking spergs. (And honestly, go eat some redpill; your christcuckery is blinding!)

This.

Agreed but it would be fucking hilarious
It was never about degeneracy for me

Oh, so she wants shotgun marriages? Cool, we can get rid of abortion and divorce at the same time and save the American nuclear family.

No take backs!

I thought it was already illegal to desert women after pregnancy?

They pass this, then they'll make it so that the biological father(who is black) doesn't have to deal with it, and make it so that the current partner(cuck) will have to pay for it.

madcow has a point

have an incestuous Trump bump

Men can't abandon women without being financially responsible for the baby if the woman chooses to make him.

Insurance just puts inflationary pressure on medication prices. Government price controls and subsidies however, allows a much more powerful position negotiating with pharmaceutical companies and keeps prices from inflating.

Oh, I agree.
If for nothing else, then just for another reason to laugh at America.
Gosh that shithole is going down the drain.

Oh please run with this just so they get called on the bullshit.

>tfw this is actually, legitimately, literally, unironically already the case
JUUUUUUUUUST

*jazz hands*

If a man gets a woman pregnant and the woman keeps it, that man is a wageslave for a minimum of 18 years, under penalty of prison time.

What planet is she from?

yeah then abortion should require consent from both the mother and the father

They already have a legal penalty for this its call child support you fucking retard.

Honestly?
Any one who decides to 'date' a woman with a nigger-spawn deserves to be financially ruined, literally neutered, and fed to the sharks.
For a board condemning degeneracy I really see a lot of points being made that aren't very well thought out.

Dykeworld

dems r da real racis

>what is child support

Are these bitches fucking stupid or something?

We already do, it's called child support.

what if the woman gets herself pregnant by stealing a man's sperm or lying about being on the pill?

You see, you can't tell anyone what to do, so we as a society should do that, but not as a government.

I actually agree though. Bring back the institutions of marriage to the way it was meant to be. And make adultery a jailable offense

I'm 100% for that. It would solve a lot of issues

So dems want to get rid of divorce again?
Do they not know what Child support / alimony is?

Okay.
Adultery and sex before marriage should be, too.

/thread