German government in panic as US abandons it

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-president-donald-trump-honour-trade-agreements-rough-ride-eu-sigmar-gabriel-a7541676.html
archive.is/EIOeP

>Germany is concerned that it is being left on the sidelines by Donald Trump, with senior advisers unable to open communication channels with the new administration.

>The Merkel government is insisting the US honours existing trade agreements amid fears the country is in for “a rough ride” from President Trump, who has said the UK will be “at the front of the queue” for new deals.

>And, according to reports in German media, advisors to the Chancellor have "given up" hoping that the new President will act in a statesmanlike manner.

>“None of us here believe that anymore,” one of the Chancellor’s advisers told Handelsblatt. “The Americans, and the world, will get the Trump they elected.”

>German officials are also reportedly concerned about the influence the new President could have upon German voters as they head to the polls in elections, alongside known Russian interference in favour of the far-right AfD.

>German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel said after Friday’s inaugaration that Germany might need a new economic strategy geared towards Asia if the US government imposes protectionist policies.

>It comes amid concerns the Mr Trump will be far more protectionist than his predecessor with question marks hanging over the future of the hugely important Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership deal.

>“I think we have to prepare for a rough ride,” Mr Gabriel said in an interview with broadcaster ZDF, in the first official German reaction to Trump's inauguration.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-slams-germany-angela-merkel/2016/02/19/id/715197/
indy100.com/article/sleeping-position-relationship-signs-7543686?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3968016/Syrian-migrants-named-daughter-Angela-Merkel-gratitude-German-chancellor-asylum-application-REJECTED.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know this is a hypocritical thing to say but if you're a country you should work on not being dependent on other countries for too much because of things like this

and why should the US have to look out for Germany before it looks out for itself?

Germany stopped existing after they implemented the weimer flag

I dont care about them. bring back Hitler and Ill change my mind

>dumped by UK
>dumped by USA
>millions of rapefugees pouring in
>has no one to sell shitty cars to anymore
>dissent in Eurozone countries
>Italy, Greece, Portugal all verging on collapse

Must be shit to be a German in 2017

The absolute worst thing that could happen for europe in their eyes is that trump actually has a succesful presidency

It would mean all the fearmongering of nationalism would be dispelled and the road to individualism would be open yet again.

Globalism would die fast and hard

As it should be.

>President Trump, who has said the UK will be “at the front of the queue” for new deals.

lmao owned.

Do you all think Trump is aware of the destruction Merkel is bringing upon Germans and the EU?

How possible is it that Trump will try to tell them to fuck off but not literally?

Merkel talks all sorts of shit to Trump, during the campaign, and even after he won the election.
NOW, she want's HIM to act all diplomatic?
Get fucked CUNT!

>Do you all think Trump is aware of the destruction Merkel is bringing upon Germans and the EU?
Nigga he has straight up called her out.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-slams-germany-angela-merkel/2016/02/19/id/715197/

>German Chancellor Angela Merkel is a "catastrophic leader" who will be "out if they don't have a revolution," GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump said Friday, while discussing her allowing Muslim refugees to enter her country.

trump has german roots it undoubtedly pains him to see the country of his forefathers committing suicide.

>do nothing but publicly insult trump daily
>surprised when he refuses to contact you
get REK'd cunt

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU MERKEL!

REAPING WHAT YOU'VE SOWN, YOU TRAITOROUS BITCH!

Nice

Enjoy that 35% tax, bitch.

Time for Germany to commit sudoku. On wait they already did long ago.

>Germany on suicide watch
It's up to the German citizens to save themselves, the government has proven incapable.

Merkunt is such a pathetic being.

(s)He has literally one person to blame and it's sure as fuck not Trump.

Either they drop Merkel and start kicking the Refugees out, or they get dropped from our support network. They are a leech at this point.

Do you see it as well? The pathetic saggy jowl'd face? The sad retardation of a demented (((woman))) that needs to just stand down.

>campaign 5 days a week
>repeat the same message for over a year
>OH
>MY
>GOD
>HE DID EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO OMG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Our media is still booty blasted because of trump calling Merkel out about the fugees.

Merkel assassination when?

>continental Europe turns to economic hellhole as well as demographic
>whites can no longer afford to self segregate
>red pills flow hard
>I can finally purchase a redpilled German qt gf from the local slave trader in West Sydney.

>spend an entire year mocking Trump
>BAAAW WHY TRUMP NO LIKE US!?

Get fucked you traitorous scum. Merkel and her yesmen deserve to hang.

When will Germany vote?

Trump has that German blood in him before Germans got permanently fucked by the world wars and the USSR

>not posting the best

>known russian interference in favour of the far-right AfD

Holy shit, are they actually trying that one AGAIN?

Fucking awesome. Did I mention I'm liking Trump more and more since he won...I should mention that.

I doubt Trump is going to fuck over Germany. I just love the way she scared.
>Ja, I unt leader of powerful EU. das begging for Trade deals.
She knows the EU is fucked now. Completely fucked. I'm pretty sure Trump sees the EU as a competitor and not a union of states. He's not going to help save it.

Trump loves Europe, but he hates the European Union. Thats my idea of it anyway

I nearly laughed myself to death today when I watched Göring(one of the most obnoxious marxists we have) of the Green party announce on a podium that she is shocked that Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises.

It's an alien concept to them, to make a promise during an election campaign and then act upon it.

If there was ever a man who looked like an angry dyke, it was Sam Kinison.

kek I only have that one saved, do you have anymore?

>hehe

The weak shall fear the strong

fucking hell albania, we told you to keep a lid on that kind of shit if you want to come inside and use the internet.

Good, fuck Germany.

We don't need them, leave them to play with their refugees in peace

Trump is a Kantianist

talk shit get hit bitch

lmao specially with farage and Putin (allegedly) as "advisers"

It's fucking beautiful isn't it.

Even better maybe we will get Königsberg back.

and it's only been 2 days officially :)

You reap what you sow.

>tfw german
>tfw I know trump is right and Germany deserves to get fucked by him
>tfw I don't want my country to get fucked any further
Wat do.

Be the change you want to see Albania man. That would be funny to see. A muslim kills Merkel.

I feel bad for the peoples of the European countries. Remember the majority don't support this garbage. It has been forced on them.

Vote AfD.

campaign for AfD

In one of his campaign speeches, during the spree of European terrorist attacks, he called Brussels a breeding ground for ISIL radicalization, and was like, quote, "living in a hell-hole" now, compared to how it used to be years ago.

Imagine what thought he keeps private about Germany and other cucked countries.

Germany is concerned that it is being left on the sidelines by Donald Trump, with senior advisers unable to open communication channels with the new administration.
we don't negotiate with terrorists.

Vote for AfD, they are the only ones who are still trying to save your country.

>throw a tantrum
>act like childish cunts
Why are Germans absolute shit?

Top lel, he's not wrong.

Nice. I hope France and the Netherlands join us in leaving the EU, and that Trump gets another 4 years in office. Germany needs an economic and domestic disaster to break the Marxist conditioning and return Germany to greatness.

>prepare anus
>enjoy
Because you know it can't be wrong when it feels so right.

I hope you guys can recover. I used to love the German people a few years ago. I hope you and the rest of Europe start acting and saving the land. It's too beautiful for it to be destroyed by third worlders.

Prep yourself to be a Sharia caliphate labor source for the Chinese empire.

>Göring
>Green Party
What a waste of a great name.

Should of paid that 2%

She'll have a hairball of Muhammad's pubes in her throat. Pass.

She's a career politician. It's standard practice in their profession to have rhetoric that is completely seperate from their eventual intentions.

That kind of attitude will not get you very far as a businessman, which Trump is.

indy100.com/article/sleeping-position-relationship-signs-7543686?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

I'm surrounded literally by Antifa thugs. The poor, dirty, violent kind who fight dirty, like breaking car windows at night. Call me a beta but there's no chance in hell I'm coming out in favor of them. Still voting for them though.

In Sweden and probably most of Germany (the west side of it anyway) they majority absolutely do support it. It's a strange situation in the UK but I'm pretty most people in private are at the very least uneasy about this madness.

All they have to do now is be an example to others. Merkel is just attempting cultural suicide in shame from her ultraleft indoctrination postwar. All it'll take is one economic faltering to cut the gibmedat rates down and her party is out of power and a shift to the right (whether centrist or further) is coming.

Trump succeeding + a clean Brexit will mean Germany is left the mother at the table of hungry mouths, wondering where she will find enough to feed them all.

kek

it's in full motion here with the front national.
they complain that they contracted loans with russian banks, but only because french ones refused (due to political pressure ofc), so now marine is owned by putin

If you don't want to get fucked any further, then bring back the Fuhrer

Good. Fuck you faggots.

Need one of these with a German flag.

I'll hose her out before usage.

>alongside known Russian interference in favour of the far-right AfD.

DER RUSSE
REEEEEE

Get fucked Germany you were the worst puppet state of all time.

What is your obsession with me Danish cuck?

Well, I'm not a muslim but...
>A muslim kills Merkel.
This would be hilariously ironic
Imagine the memes

HAHAHA DUMB COMMIE BITCH

Everything he brings up the Japanese internment camp meme I just wish Truman would've had a final solution for him like he did for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

buy dollars
short euro

idk, life is pretty good 2bh. the only thing that changed is that i get a lot more (You)s now due to my flag.

LMAOOOOOOOO, when trump won you could hear german politicians crying and bitching about end of the world like little kids which wasnt diplomatic at all and now they are crying about Trump not being statesmanlike? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. germany rly need to get btfo and its mostly people who need that, ordinary cucks need to get fuckign nigger dicks so deep in their asshole they will remember it forever.

>act in a statesmanlike manner.
kek

Statesmanlike manner implies you act as statesman not open your state borders to invaders betraying your citizens, cunt.

Was hoping for Hillary to get Aloha Snackbar'd but this would be good too.

Good fick that fat cow Merkel.

>Brings up Internment camps
>Says was treated nicely by the guards
>Everyone makes it out alive
>Praises a country that lets enemy fighters in by the hundreds

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3968016/Syrian-migrants-named-daughter-Angela-Merkel-gratitude-German-chancellor-asylum-application-REJECTED.html

This timeline is hilarious.

His AIDS will catch up with him eventually.

I am so fucking sick of people acting like Trump is a fascist. We still have our rights. Shut the FUCK up.

be the fuhrer you want to see in the world

YES YES YES
FUCK MERKEL
FUCK BERLIN
LET THIS NIGGER INFESTED SHITHOLE GO DOWN

CIVIL WAR SOON
RACE WAR NOW
HANG ALL NIGGERS AND TURKS AT DAWN

No Germany stopped existing after WW2 when they were re-occupied by the globalists. The Weinmar was just the first globalist occupation of Germany before Hitler kicked them out.

Ching chong sucky sucky you nuke me again chong chang

What if Putin's Kremlin really is organizing sophisticated campaigns to interfere in multiple elections around the globe to install nationalist leaders?

Does that make him the greatest hero of Sup Forums of all time?

>trump has german roots it undoubtedly pains him to see the country of his forefathers committing suicide.
You guys realize the average American isn't a Sup Forumstard right? He's only half German and has no actual connection to the culture of that country.

DEUS VULT

damn, they are fucked, didnt realize until it was laid all out like that.

Fuck off Takei, go jerk off some dicks

So there's no Merkel youth coming to kick in your door for posting this?