The Hypocrisy of /pol

so you want a qt314 virgin waifu

but you yourself are promiscuous?

why does society preach that i have to retain my purity but you yourself do not?

nice double standard there Sup Forums

Here is the issue I see with it:
Men act like there are girls you have sex with, and girls you marry. Yet when there are millions of people having casual sex or having multiple sexual partners before marriage, that leaves many many women non-virgins. It's not only a double standard, but men literally make their own pool to choose from smaller if they are seeking virgins. Not much can be done about it though.

I was born to be a Chad, but I still resist the vaginal jew, because I want to be better than that.

You don't know what hard is until you've been a high test man with a massive dick and a thiccc 10/10 Italian girl is trying to pull your pants off, but you have turn her down in order to be true to yourself. Women, and most men, have no idea how difficult that is.

>but you yourself are promiscuous?
>implying anyone on Sup Forums gets a lick of attention from the other sex
>implying the only time most anons' penises have come into contact with vagina wasn't when they were being pushed out the womb

say that to my fucking face you stupid shithead

I am not promiscuous. I am a hard working honest hard working white male who is over 6 ft and comes from a good family. I refuse to settle for any used up whore who thinks she's settling with me.

No offence, Never has a non virgin said or got away with saying that other then Sam Hyde, so they really are virgins when they say that, still wont happen, but there is no hypocrisy.

I've slept with a few black women but I would never touch a white woman who has been with a black guy.

Probably not hard when you only last 30 seconds

pls be my qt ai gf

I love u user. will you come and protest the patriarchy with me???

>Sup Forums
>promiscuous
hahahahahahahaha

Because a woman's value is determined by her chastity, but for a man to get sex he must have value.

Tragedy of the Commons, my man.

There's nothing wrong with double standards. Men and women are very different and should be treated differently.

that is a kike meme
nazis want good families

A key that opens many locks in a good key. A lock that is opened by many keys is a useless lock.

I've been lifting since I was a kid and death-gripping the whole time, odds are that I'd end up lasting too long rather than the reverse.

>Sup Forums
>promiscuous

who is that

I'd imagine it's even easier for you when you can't get a boner, then.

Master key

Here's the thing - women and men are NOT exactly the same. Treating them differently because they actually are different isn't exactly a double-standard.

The attitude you refer to is common and rooted in that different reality. Men, even attractive, successful men, are expected to work to get a woman. A man who gets several women is seen as ipso facto having some level of success, even if we wouldn't want to emulate him (cause it usually involves him being pretty scummy.) Whatever else you can say about that guy, he did land a bunch of different women, in a world where decent guys can have a lot of difficulty getting one.

Women are not exactly expected to have to work to get a man, not in the same way. Rather they're expected to attract men like honey attracts flies. It's not about 'can you get a man' it's about 'can you make up your mind and choose a good one before you get too old.' And so a woman that's with a bunch of guys, there's no admiration there, cause that's not hard for a woman to do, any woman can do it if she'll just lower her standards a little. It's just a wtf? cause why would she do that?

>you yourself are promiscuous?

what the fuck are you talking about

ITT:

>Sup Forums falls for obvious leaf bait

sage, report, hide

but i'm virgin. The problem is you make a bet by following this way, If there's no virgin woman so you will die virgin. It's horring to make this bet.

wtf i wrote? horrific*

I'm hard like 6 hours a day regardless, getting a boner is never an issue. You obviously have only experienced a penis from the receiving end -- I can almost taste the salt.

But I'm not.

because a man has to be handsome, rich and/or charismatic to get laid. its a scoreboard. like hunting or fishing since he has to work for it.
a woman can just open her legs and eventually some guy will seek her out unless she looks like she looks absolutely hideous. being able to keep your legs shut and refuse handsome, rich and/or charismatic men seeking nothing more than a fling is your scoreboard. shows restraint.
but i'm not defending sacks of shit who calls every woman he beds a slut and everyone he didn't get an arrogant bitch.
the west has degraded to a point i'm not sure we'll recover from.

Mansluts are just as bad. I would never give up my virginity until after marriage.