The last Republican President

I'm really worried for our future. I'm convinced that if Trump doesn't do a good job in office, including getting rid of spics, this will be the last Republican President ever.

Why do I believe this? Spic numbers in America are growing rapidly, while white American numbers are quickly decreasing. Spic birth rates are trough the roof. If there are less white people, Republican presidencies would be extremely difficult to obtain. Numbers of people living in cities vastly outnumber those in rural areas. City people typically vote democrat and rural people vote Republican. Job opportunities are rapidly decreasing in rural areas with the death of coal jobs and things such as the opiod epidemic plaguing rural areas. Soon rural areas will have far less people if the unemployed people decide to move to cities for better jobs.

Trump better make good on his deportation and walk promises. If he doesn't, we're fucked. Only Democrats will be elected and America while become a "diverse" shithole filled with spics.

Thoughts?

Sources

Birth rates-pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/

Rural unemployment-ers.usda.gov/topics/rural-economy-population/employment-education/rural-employment-and-unemployment/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12190803
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Spic birth rates are trough the roof.

If the funny thing is that even if you deported all the illegals, the legal hispanics still outnumber them and will make tons of children in their wake while white birthrates will still be low. At best you can only postpone your demographic holocaust. Cheers.

the whig party will come back

whites can outfuck them if abortion is illegal

Non-whites have more abortions than whites my dear. Can you guess the demographic with the highest rate of abortion use in the US?

If he is the last Republican president, we went out with a hell of a bang.

Mission to Mars could be the ultimate white flight

blacks?

Get rid of the 1965 immigration act and start letting only Europeans in. There are a lot of people who'd want to escape their leftist countries.

strawpoll.me/12190803

VOTE VOTE VOTE

strawpoll.me/12190803

Which one is closer to your actual ideology?!-

Generation Z is much more conservative than millenials are and there are very few republican seats in both houses up for reelection within the next four year election cycle. The Supreme Court is basically guaranteed to be conservative for decades after trump adds a couple new justices. Also unless trump royally fucks up he may have secured the rust belt for republicans for awhile now especially since the left is doubling down on the kill Whitey rhetoric

There is ways of dealing with that.
Most Wetbacks/ Mestizos are under 5. We still have a couple generations left my black pilled friend.

Wrong. Hispanic birth rates are in the gutter.

>when the first post is also the worst post

Yes

Abortion is a tool for controlling minorities

I support federal funds for only people of color to get birth control and abortion.

White girls can get parenting assistance, or set up a white person government pairing program for families to be made.

Source?

>Abortion is a tool for controlling minorities
The more and more I tell people that, the more they become pro choice.

don't worry

if he screws up, you'll get commie land and all your internet history will be used against you in court. You'll be denounced by your 1st gf who now rides jamal's bbc and killed by jamal himself.

Nice fantasy you got there!

>mass deportations of people not native to the land

Blacks have been here for centuries.

Source?

*truest post

>Blacks have been here for centuries.
As slaves that contributed nothing to North America or South America.

Red Pill the spics... they are not enterely niggers.

>czech'd

Think of all the europoors I could teach to shoot things called "guns"

We have those here.

That is the plan...
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

We have them here too. There are two pistols, a heckler and 5 grenades in my house.

>open up borders with Europe
>get flooded with Muhammad
Just as planned

Muslims wouldn't be allowed in obviously. Isn't Trump already working on banning Muslim immigration? Since we only let Muslim refugees in and leave the Christian ones in their shitholes to be killed by ISIS, it means only native Europeans will be the ones going to America.

>The last Republican President
Yup

>while white American numbers are quickly decreasing.

Nope

Good thing the popular vote doesn't cou t then rigt?

>Concern troll is concerned.