This is rightful Israeli clay, goy

Genocide the Muslims because it's not racist when we do it.

literally the only thing stopping them from annexing and deporting what is left of the palestinian territory is their cowardice

an-anduddah-thing
look at all that fallow farmland where 50-60 years ago it was lush and pretty much fed the arabian peninsula out to northern iraq and exported to southern europe.

>Genocide the Muslims
>This is somehow a bad thing

really makes you think

Let (((them))) take it, let (((them))) have their way. Then stay quiet on this issue until Barron is president, and bam nuke juden/all mudslides. Problem solved. You gotta jew the jew.

Well, that and the entire world would freak out.

Arabs and Jews are both sub human shits, but I'd rather save jews then arabs *if* I had to choose.

Hopefully Trump will help destroy palestine once and for all

Could you walk along the entire length of that in a day? It'd be like living in a chicken coop

You don't have to be a full blown matzo-kneading kike to support a bunch of filthy mudshits getting BTFO

do it faggots

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lynchpin group that keeps some isrealis on their toes

I fucking hate muslims but zionists might be the worst fucking thing to exist

Never realized how tiny that place is. It might be smaller than a county.

They do a pretty good job of keeping everyone on their toes by shooting up public areas and driving trucks through crowds of people

This. At least the Jews are white(ish). They're just slightly more human and inbred than sandniggers in terms of birth defects and health costs to the general population.

>Well, that and the entire world would freak out
>like when Hitler invaded Poland
>Israel is literally Hitler

That and they don't want to suicide bomb your daughters/mothers/sons

JIDF is getting smarter

the thing about Israel is it exists whether you support it or not. There is no possible scenario that involves rag-tag insurgents storming into tel-aviv with their rusty AKs reclaiming their holy land from the "Zionist Oppressor." Why bother entertaining the retarded fantasies of scummy muslims?

let them genocide them. muslims wouldn't come to our aid so fuck them.

>haha hey guys we have more in common with these shitskin subhumans who don't bathe on a monthly basis than those European immigrants HAAHAH WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME RETARDED AHHA WHERE WOULD YOU GET THAT FROM LMFAO XDDDDD

kill the sunni shits

shiia are bro tier

With the funding they get ...they should have removed way more kebabs than they have to date.

Ugh... unfortunately you are correct, Shia's are kind of the good guys in this whole mess.

Every time Israel removes kebab the entire world starts bitching.

No they aren't

>Hezbollah
>Iran
>Houthis
etc

You have Houthi Shia sandniggers in Yemen screaming death to Jews and persecuting the last Jews there when they are literally 1000km from Israel. Same for Iran. Fuck Shia, stop being a disgusting cuck to them.

>le shitskeen subhumens XDDDDDDD
Arabs are responsible for some great and ancient cultures and no amount of "muh shitskeenz" is going to change that, the Ashkenazi Jews taking their land are literal "we wuz kangz" tier LARPers and need to fuck off just like like all the Arabs flooding Europe need to fuck off. Each people deserve their own land.

>help Israel destroy Palestine and the arabs
>all the kikes go to Israel to celebrate
>USA, UK and Russia glasses the entire region and turns the Jews into vapour
>mankind is rid of the two most cancerous groups of people in one fell swoop
>world becomes an objectively better place
Sounds like a plan.

Okay Mohamed don't blow yourself up now

>mentally ill teenager fantasies

Epik XDDDD

>Israeli clay
Wrong
>Muslim clay
Wrong again

gaza is not israeli territory
>unwanted
>unbiblical
west bank is tho, fuck off camelfuckers

it's Arab clay, regardless of religion

Achmed detected

not anymore bitch

>israeli clay
>rightful

there's your first mistake

I thought jewbs were supposed to be walking the earth

>hurr muh homelands

I'm not an Arab but I can sympathize with them. They are losing their ancestral land.

the kingdom of jerusalem is the only proper way to rule those lands

> Arabs WERE responsible for some great and ancient cultures

ftfy

they're squatters, m8

Is of little matter. It belongs to Christ.

It would certainly be some nice coveted ocean front property. Problem is even in the jews own myths don't ever claim this land. It's where the Philistines lived. In reality it's where Aegean colonists lived at the supposed time. Either way the kikes only want it because of a natural gas field out in the coastal waters worth billions.

>squatters on the land their ancestors inhabited and built civilizations on for centureis

wtf I love Yemen now

>You have Houthi Shia sandniggers in Yemen screaming death to Jews and persecuting the last Jews

And how is that not a good thing?

its about 25 miles along the coast so yes. easily bike it, that is, if you don't get snackbared along the way

thats isis on its own

general palestinians stick to just fucking with israel

>implying palestines aren't subhuman filth
I hate sionists, but I'd rather live in Tel Aviv than in this hell-hole. They can rot in hell.

>Israel did nothing wrong.
>Islam is the real enemy.
>We should support the Greater Israel project because it is good for us.
>Increasing the power of jewry is a good thing.

/p-p-pol/?

>And how is that not a good thing?

The Jews of Yemen weren't hurting anyone let alone causing any problems for the Yemenis being a tiny minority.

Just another example of how needless hate and conflict is literally the primary export of every variety of Islam, even the relatively less-bad Shi'ites.

ancient middle eastern =/= arabs
arabs aren't even native to the fertile crescent they are rats native to the debts of the arabian desert
arabs are invaders and cockroaches equal to turks

>Greater Israel

enough of this meme. 70 years and they've returned more land than they've taken. They don't even have full control of their supposed capital city

>Greater Israel

How much deeper up your own ass can you climb while eating every piece of turd Islamic propaganda Achmed shits out for you?

I like this leaf. This is a nice fucking leaf

>implying Israel hasn't expanded and intended to expand in 70 years

Nice strawman though.

>Christ was a Palestinian Arab
inb4 MUH JEEBUS WAS A BLONDE ARYAN

>implying this a geopolitical possibility

>Picture of sand monkey "convert" aka race-traitor coal burner

Gross, man, have some self-respect.

I mean I'm a fucking kike rat oven-dodger and I have more dignity than you at this point.

Calm down, kafir.

Oh, I get it, you're a Mudslim.

Carry on then.....

>you're a Mudslim.
wew lad
How will I ever recover?