Describe your entire political ideology in one sentence

Describe your entire political ideology in one sentence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALL YOUR WHITE WOMAN ARE BELONG TO US!

i want a free market where it can be proved that nigs are inferior when they fail to do anything right and whites rule them once again

Fuck people who want to tell me what to do or how to think.

let me do me, and you do you

Blood and honour.

Ancaps should die

kek, progressive detected

Kill nazis on site

Fuck off and die.

I just want to establish a waifuocracy.

Mine goes something like "Here's what you need to be on a level playing field with everyone else, you're on your own now bud"

F U L L Y

A U T O M A T E D

L U X U R Y

G A Y

S P A C E

C O M M U N I S M

balkanization

Build Super AI/God and ask it to fix everything / hope it doesn't kill me.

America First.

Always do the opposite of what the Jews say.

Don't come near me or my house or my car or my girl.

ALL YOUR COAST ARE BELONG TO US

This is what this Jew says:

>Don't come near me or my house or my car or my girl.

Find a fault in my political philosophy, goy, you cannot.

Truth

Freedom is slavery.

If I can't be happy no one can
>t. AnCap

I mean, come on.

Everything after 1789 was a mistake.

What my town wants to do is more important than what some fuckface in D.C. says is legal or proper.

This

Punch fascists on sight, preferably until they stop moving and breathing.

Heil Hitler

Left on economics and social services within the country, hard right when it comes to protecting the character of nations.

Hail Hydra

Remove all non-whites

Don't mess with Texas.

I dont think it should be illegal to go near a persons car or annoying girlfriend.

how many jews are there in canada leafkike?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, the people.

move them niggers north

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM

The Irish shall inherit the Earth.

More money less people

Pussy grabs back.

Fuck off, we're full.

Canada is the guy your girlfriend said not to worry about

>I dont think it should be illegal to go near a persons car or annoying girlfriend.

I wish I could live in a cabin in the woods and never see anyone else except during my monthly supply run.

Too many but fortunately the vast majority live in Toronto or other major cities along with most of the liberals, shitskins, commies, and other degenerates.

love thy neighbor with all of your heart, but if your neighbor wants to kill you, kill him first and get better neighbors.

Made an hq version because it's probably the dankest gadsen parody, also hitler did nothing wrong.

Gas The Kikes Race War Now

incoming get, brace yourselves, the first sentence will define the political ideology of Sup Forums

The entire world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Literally nothing wrong with this you antifa punks

Down with GDI.

Leave me alone

Better version of what I was trying to say desu.

Hey we should band together, we can still work on our own things and have a friendly competition and all that, but like we got each other's backs ok?

100% white country that's a libertarian republic where government can only administer - not create new laws

14/88

IRA is okay!

White people need to get over themselves.

Hahaha how? Everyone in the world is obsessed with us. They all want to live next door to us and for us to love them.

Faggots follow us around like pigeons begging for crumbs. Then they get MAD that we don't give them enough.

Whites Only

If you're part of the degeneracy killing productive society, you are unfit to live in it and should have your rights stripped from you.

>hates freedom and liberty

>accepts the fall of the west

humanity is obsolete, thermonuclear war now.

I like cabin in the woods but being from Detroit my interests have shifted more towards some sort of urban compound with sheet metal walls and rusty wire. A wood is fine too but i for sure have become more of a compound guy.

we have a shit ton of jews as well. i watch them in their medieval costumes gassing up their BMW's. whats the deal with all the jews amirite

Freedom mean I can be a shot eating cuckold if I want to.

It also means you can laugh at me and call me names.

"Fuck off."

Fuck you, pay me.

"Leave me alone and make other people play nice"

Don't force me to interact with other people.

Reality is overrated.

Only my self-interest matters.

everyone has everything they need

i know i'm in the wrong place. fuck off.

I want everyone to get along with each other and no one be mean to each other

This.

You shit out a kid, you feed it.

Shut the fuck up mom I'm talking to my friends!

White pride worldwide

>Tfw poor Polish Jew with none of the money or influence but all of the hate

f-f-feels g-good, goys...

Make Valhalla real again, all else falls in line.

Fuck it, i rather die laughing

I have a lot of beliefs about which I am loudly opinionated but I'm too busy fapping right now to do anything to practically advance them.

See that's just sad. Hits me right in the feels my heebbro.

It might just be easier if you climbed into your parent's oven and turned it up to 500.

Abolish the government.

Basically this.

Now see you're talking nonsense. If we got is of the government who would feed all the chickengrabbers?

Case and point
>Everyone in the world is obsessed with us

If that were the case, then why are there so many threads on Sup Forums about niggers? How many of you actually have to deal with nigger stereotypes IRL? i.e.; life-threatening, offered you drugs, disenfranchising your personal liberties, etc.

It would seem to me if white people claim they are "superior" then surely they wouldn't give two shits about what niggers are up to.

I like chocolate milk

Technology is the way and technophiles are it's prophets.

>750x500
>hq

We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children.

We must secure the existence for our people and a future for white children!

Or

If it ain't white it ain't right, white power.

Let's all just get along and kill people who don't like the sound of that.

Pro-good, anti-bad

The Federal Government should exist solely to protect it's citizens from outside invaders, uphold property rights, and ensure it's people follow the law. All else should be the responsibility of state and local governments.

So you are just a low IQ mouth breather who thinks it okay to take what you want from people who have more than you and because you are too stupid to earn it yourself?

A nation has failed when it no longer inspires a sense of honor, duty, and belonging in its citizens.

I don't care what your nation does. Just pick one thing and do it right. Don't just to mix and match, multi-culti-style.

They are a nuisance to existence. Like mosquitos. Mosquitos that yell gibberish and steal shit