twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when did canada even start? we should have taken that land. it should be ours

>American education

checking those hitler doubles

You tried, war of 1812

obongo's common core really ruined them

the only countries we learn in america is america europe and germany

i mean united kingdom not europe

No, Canada is where all the cuck loyalists settled after the revolution. You think I'm being insulting, but there were actual historical cucks on the loyalist side that fled to Canada after the war.

>loyalists
>cucks
mean while you probably have 1/4 native blood in you.

That's rich coming from a Canadian, at least we dealt with our natives. You guys are still getting ripped off by "muh land" Indians to this day. Your effeminate PM let's those tree huggers walk all over him.

They're all locked up. Natives here have a higher incarceration rate than blacks in the U.S.

Looks like you missed one then

This is true. The only reason Canada isn't a total multicultural marxist wasteland at this point is because non-european immigrants can't handle the climate.

good times.

now...

*sigh*

>now...

man in the bottom left looks an awful lot like a meme thats been going around lately.

What ever happened to everyone wearing the same hat?

Feels bad man

In the background

> Europa

Surrounded by foreigners...

Jesus... the synchronicity...

>America 2017

Shit when I was in HS we had 1 nigger, 1 paki, and 3 chinks in the whole school, my son goes to the same school and it's gotta be 3/4 shitskins now

We're getting there fast

Not looking good lads.

This is Canada now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2hZUZCoMKxA

not even remotely true. we genocided most of the natives and put them in smaller reserves. to this day, they still have little trust in us. they might chimp out and try to stop oil pipelines, but your country has more of those kinds of outbursts. our native population is almost non existent