What do you think would happen if muslim thugs desecrated the danish Jelling stones?

What do you think would happen if muslim thugs desecrated the danish Jelling stones?

What is their significance? Are they a treasured historical site in Denmark? What is "Jelling"?

no one would give a shit
i dont even know wtf they are

as far as i know from what ive seen and read. they can destroy anything in europe and rape any pretty girl and get away with it

Why would the world care for your shitty stones Denmark?

Nuke Mecca

Nah I was more thinking about what the reaction of the danes would be.

The Jelling stones are very sacred to us. They are Viking artifacts raised by the viking cheifs "Harald Bluetooh" to honor his ancestor "Gorm the Elder". They represent the danish transition from Viking pagans to Christianity.
Both stones are covered in viking runes from the ancient danish language.

One stone is covered in runes. The second in "Fable animals" on the one side and "Jesus on the cross" on the other.

Also, our present monarchy descends from Gorm the Elder. So our king to come has viking blood in his veins.

if your muslim overloards find this out they will for sure pee on it

nothing

How cucked are the Swe- I mean, Danes?

Lewl. Fuck it. It happend. They even desecrated an ancient church.

The few Danes I know don't seem very conservative to me. Appealing to the ''needs'' of humanoids is more important to them than preserving a bunch of old stones.

Not hearing much of them (I live in the north of Germany), so I'd say pretty neutral

Jutland (Slesvig-Holstein for an instance) is redpilled and hardcore.

Zealand is semi-cucked.

Copenhagen is super cucked sweden tier.

Not even close to our cuck levels, as far as I know

Why don't you give Denmark back the land you stole since you're not making good use of it?

Aren't all big cities in Europe(and the rest of the western world) pretty cucked though?

Would if I could, but

>Willingly taking Malmö back

I suppose you're right.
Big city genereally tends to lack community, so it's no wonder they urge to create a faux one.

how do they know it was muslims?
i mean apart from muslims being filth who destroy everything they touch

Men on the picture are police forensics sweeping for dna. Also, all grafiti criminals uses the same tags, so most of the time they're already registered in an internal system.

hang on, my little mermaid this is a ruse

>In February 2011 the site were vandalized using green spray paint, with the word "GELWANE" written on both sides of the larger stone, and with identical graffiti sprayed on a nearby gravestone and on the church door.[4] After much speculation about the possible meaning of the enigmatic word "gelwane",[5] the vandal was eventually discovered to be a 14-year-old boy with Asperger's Syndrome and the word itself was meaningless.[6][7]

are you trying to get us to hate muslims more?
jokes on you user i already hate them as much as it is possible to do so

What makes you think he was white?

A lot of muslims gets aspergers because their parents have a requirement of more D-vitamin due to the lack of sunlight in Denmark.

Your move! No one are able to hate muslims on the level I do.

vitamin D deficiency doesn't cause aspergers you dolt
it causes rickets tho, some muslim kids in the uk got it apparently because their mothers wore burkas when they were pregnant

I would seriously hope some cleansing happened. Not eve a Dane and I would rage.

I'd say it has more to do with their garb, which does actually keep them rather pale-ish.