What's the most white/European animal...

What's the most white/European animal? Working on a new meme campaign and need a central element to use as a logo like Trump and the lion and all that

Deer?

Polar Bear, it's in danger of being consumed by the events of the world and with how far the world has pushed them it has even taken to creating mix race bears like grolar bears.

The chinese dragon

I think Europeans are usually represented with a wolf

I will never understand the "white" meme
How do you even define"white?

Found the betacuck manlet

*stag

Wolf or Eagle.

>2017
>still believing the climate change jew
There's more polar bears today then ever in recorded history

wolf?

Probably the corpse slug

This.

not bad

Siberian Husky or German Shepherd.

Mainly of European decent.

For me, aside from """""""""white"""""""" jews, if a nigger would kill you for being white, you're white

wolves.... I can work with that

why stags?

Eagles are too America/NAZI for most people

Polar Bear

>There's more polar bears today then ever in recorded history
In the wild?
And source

Southern Germanics are Wolves
Scandis are Bears
Franko-Celts are Boars
Saxons are White Wyvrns
Britons are Red Wyverns
Iberians are Bulls
Northern Celts (Gaels) are Crows
Icelanders are Ravens
Slavs are Snow leopards (you'll understand)
Italians are Eagles
Thrakes and Balkans are like this, Western Serpent Dragons.
Greeks are Horses

>source?

What is google for 300 Alex

>why stags?

Noble, defends the herd, somewhat tragic animal

>There's more polar bears today then ever in recorded history
seriously what the fuck you talking about?

How long til (((they))) relocate brown bears to the Arctic?

Greeks should actually be Lions

Wolf.
Stag.
Lynx.
Falcon.

Basically I want to unite whites. We can argue about politics/economics all we want AFTER we have white ethostates in America and Europe.

What's better, Wolves or a white Dragon?

Sweet, I would totally get killed.
What do I do now that I'm a cis, white, male though?
Aren't we the most hated group among the modern urban normie?

get modern numbers faggots

modern liberal faggot more like. In short, redpill the normies on the white genocide currently happening right now. become white nationalist and push for a white ethostate the likes of which jews have in Israel, Japs in Japan, Koreans and South Korea. If they get uppity about it being racist, just say blacks/Hispanics are free to have their own nations, but you just want them out of yours

Most sources claim that they are surviving DESPITE decline in Arctic sea ice so far though. Not that their habitat is not changing.

we weren't really debating a changing habitat. But as for climate change/global warming, it's not a threat, at least not an immediate one, and won't be for at least 1000s years or so, if that probably more

hmmm the site you get that from (polarbearscience.com) also posted this last month.
Polar bear populations will rise for a bit because of conservation efforts. But will start to decrease as their available habitat shrinks.

still, fact is there's more of them than ever before and (((they))) have been saying they'll be extinct in a decade for decades

Just going to ignore the only reason polar bear population is rising and not going extinct is because of conservation efforts like the Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972, which made it illegal to hunt them?

Twisting that a little bit. Actively working to preserve something allows the population to thrive. Hence the polar bear, being both white and capable of surviving despite the changing nature of the world, can represent white society.

Probably the grey wolf but there's a case to be made for bull, stag, or wild boar

I've seen wolf a lot, so I'm going to go with that. Actually kind of works since the whole "protect the pack" mentality they have too

This thing