Ontario supremacy thread

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sIfepkndZbw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Niggers_of_America
macleans.ca/news/grande-prairie-tops-list-of-most-dangerous-cities-in-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quebec used to have a blue ensign flag but they're faggot homos who love Arabs so they got rid of it

Bump

Ontarian Pride Worldwide

nothing like a good ol 40 car pile-up on the 401

>tfw I have spent half my life in QC and half in ON
nah they both suck

>401

Not so fast Anglo boi

fucking Canada

Ontario is full of shit, Quebec is just as bad.

thatree is gay

A shame we don't have bullet trains yet.

>tfw doing 427 + 401 + 404 everyday

If we balkanize/when we balkanize in the future will quebec be a good place for whitey? I imagine most of southern ontario becoming a welfare province global village experiment

They're ugly as hell
Bring back steam trains

Can confirm, both of these posts pretty much sum up the state of things. I say get out while you can, I'm thinking central Texas.

Who /613/ here?

Supremacy in taxes maybe

Somebody nuke us already

Quebec is a non country, when you vote against your own independence you become the class known as ''non countries''. it's a shithole full of arabs and lefty parasites

>it's a shithole full of arabs and lefty parasites
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

this

Why do Ontarioians hate Albertans so much?

>Be Albertan
>unfortunately find myself in Toronto
>wearing my "I heart oil sands" t-shirt
>people giving me dirty looks
>calling me down in the street
>redneck
>racist
>hillbilly trash
>Mohammed and his wife come up to me
>you hate immigrants? Fuck you!
>go to stupid hipster bar
>get out right denied service and told to go back to Alberta

Is it because we are so much better than everyone else in this country that everyone hates us?

And I didn't mean London, Ontario

That's one city, not the whole country. The whole of Quebec is a lefty shithole and actually voted against their own independence. Nice try Pierre though

>things that didn't happen for $500

We got rid of it for this
Cultureless anglo

As far as im concerned that whole city is just for me to fill up on gas and get more coffee on my way to sarnia

dude, there is 1 city and 2 villages in QC
the rest is fucking cold and empty
but you, tea niggers, are stuffed in an island with like billions of pajeets and niggers and sandniggers

its because our oil pays for their entire shitty province and its deficits
they cant stand being so powerless

No. It's 100% a true story.

If only there was something to do in Alberta but fucking oil sands

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We need one of these for quebec and montreal.

You bet your ass it will (if we start a fashy revolution)

Tell me one thing an person from Ontario can do that an Albertan can't.

work in something else than oil and beef :)

>toronto

You can put them on the same track anyway

Ontario is based outside of Toronto.

Even Ottawa is really nice and worth living in. Just avoid Toronto at all costs. Leafs fans, niggers, and towelheads everywhere

Ce que tu viens juste de dire de moi putain, vous petite salope ? Je vais devoir vous le savez j'ai terminé première de ma classe dans la Navy Seals, et j'ai participé à de nombreux raids sur Al-Quaeda secret, et j'ai plus de 300 confirmé tue. Je suis formé dans gorilla warfare et je suis le haut sniper dans l'ensemble des forces armées américaines. Vous n'êtes rien pour moi, mais juste une autre cible. Je vais vous l'essuyez fuck out avec précision que l'on n'a jamais été vu avant sur cette terre, mark ma putain de mots. Vous pensez que vous pouvez se permettre de dire que de la merde pour moi sur Internet ? Pensez encore, enfoiré. Comme nous parlons Je suis en contact avec mon réseau secret d'espions à travers les Etats-Unis et votre IP est attribuée dès maintenant afin de mieux vous préparer à la tempête, mouche du bleuet. La tempête qui efface la pathétique petite chose que vous appelez votre vie. Vous êtes morts, putain de gamin. Je peux être n'importe où, n'importe quand, et je peux vous tuer en plus de sept cent façons, et c'est juste avec mes mains nues. Je suis non seulement une formation étendue dans combat sans armes, mais j'ai accès à l'arsenal de l'United States Marine Corps et je vais l'utiliser à sa pleine mesure pour essuyer votre âne misérable de la face du continent, vous petite merde. Si seulement vous pouviez savoir ce que votre petite vengeance impie "intelligents" commentaire était sur le point de faire descendre sur vous, peut-être vous aurait tenu votre putain de langue. Mais vous ne pourriez pas, vous n'avez pas, et vous êtes désormais payer le prix, vous putain de crétin. Je vous merde tous fury sur vous et vous va se noyer en elle. Vous êtes fucking dead, gamin.

Is Patrick Brown, /ourguy/

I'm a maritimer but I'll admit small town ontario is based as fuck.

Just nuke Toronto and you'll be alright.

Ontario is shit.
Best province is normally Alberta but since they have the NDP in power, that honor goes to Saskatchewan.

>baby's first google translate

Ottawa is quickly going downhill as well.
>Go to Byward market on weekend
>Get stabbed

move closer or kys senpai, how the fuck can anyone stand commuting, it's the most alienating shit on the planet.

>whas up guys?

>in Toronto
hahaha oh wow

I'd take the road and getting fucked in the ass over moving over the niggerborough or markhong

>niggerborough
maybe
>markhong
nah, a bunch of snobby chinks won't break into your house.

atleast you can get beer in corner stores .. might hit a dep right now

>ever since I started going to Sup Forums a few years ago I had a hatred for Quebecois' and their stupid french claims/independence, they should stick with Canada
>since coming to Sup Forums + weed man election realise THE LEAF is actually is the true enemy and Quebec are the actual good guys

s-sorry frogs

quebec is literally a third-world country, even right down to its society

QUEBEC MASTERRACE

>[something I don't like] is literally [something bad]
Holy shit just kys

It's a good thing I take the barrie line

I agree, Quebec has been isolated for so long, they are not fully evolved yet as a society, which as its charms if you ask me but yeah it's pretty basic down there

Fuck yourselves you oil drinking retards.

CANZUK UNION WHEN?

Kek confirms, kys Angloniggers

#PrayForFortMac

Yet I can drive 2 hours and virtually get any Anglo girl I want.
How does it make you feel to know your future wife will probably have swallowed my semen or my brother's?
How does it make you feel to know your current gf/wife (if you have one) fantasize about my kind when you attempt to give her an orgasm?
Your women are ours, your country is ours: we own you.
Now, go work for me, wagie slave

This. Toronto is not a part of Ontario.

>yfw Albertans literally make R.I.P videos for their trucks

youtu.be/sIfepkndZbw

Who /905/?

>qubekors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Niggers_of_America

Montreal guy here, been to toronto last weekend.

What the fuck Ontario, whites made up 10% of the city, what happened to you guys lmao

this is what I hate about Quebec
>muh self pity
>muh little man
fucking grow up

Even veterans despise Albertans.

>French
>culture
The French are cultureless

Literally what in the fuck is wrong with this shithole of a country? Every single fucking province hates eachother. There's not even this much fucking hate between the East and West coasts of the United States.What the fuck fucked this country up so much?

ONTARIAN HERE

EVERYONE ELSE IN CANADA IS JUST OUR SLAVES

PRAIRIES ARE RESOURCE SLAVES

BC IS WEED SLAVE

MARITIMES, FISH SLAVE

QUEBEC IS FAGGOT LITTLE FRENCH POODLE TO KICK WHEN BORED

>ontario
Reeeeee western secession soon

Who /Kingston/ here?

905 femanon here

What Alberta really like. Would I make it if I hopped a via tommorow to the oil lands

>going to Toronto
>for any reason ever

It's not really self-pity, but rather hatred. We're proud people, but we write that kind of shit to remind us why we hate Canadians.
>Says the leaf

nukular kudatah when?

>It's not really self-pity, but rather hatred
>muh speek white
>we WUz OPPRESSED
>WE IZ SUROUNDED AN BEIN GENO SIDED
Powerless cuck speaking a foreign language under a foreign flag. We'll throw you out soon.

>tfw torontofag

It's liberal hell, here. Anyone know based places to move to in Ontario?

hey tell me, is there a non faggy bar in TO to meet a cute conversative qt?
pls respond

Anywhere North of Lake Simcoe that isn't a native reserve. Southwest (Exept for Kitchener- Waterloo) and Eastern Ontario are nice too. The only problems are the GTA and Ottawa but holy fuck are they big problems.

>unfortunately find myself in Toronto

You done fucked up.

It's all shit dude. Cottage country is gentrified and full of rich cunts. All the towns are immigrant shitstains or only filled with lower middle class welfarefags because of the braindrain to Toronto and elsewhere.

>BC IS WEED SLAVE
trees
fish
farms
dairy
mining
tourism
offshore oil/gas
water
everyone in Canada wants to retire here (they bring money)
but if world class weed scares you then great, we don't need you

You fail to understand why we do it though. It's not because we want pity, it's to fuel our own hatred.

macleans.ca/news/grande-prairie-tops-list-of-most-dangerous-cities-in-canada/

That's the thing nobody fucking cares. Your reserve is simply in an inconvenient spot.

have you taken a fucking bus in montreal? find 3 white people and i will pay you money.

>tea niggers

top kek leafy cunt dont go to hard on my brother from across the royal pond

How do immigrants fare in Quebec? I've considered going to McGill in a few years, and was wondering if it was feasible.

Depends where I go in Montreal, but I could do it.
Also:
>Montreal
>Quebec
It's full of Anglos, Jews and immigrants. Even the whites there are filthy Europeans.
I don't care you don't care. That literature, these songs, our culture in general isn't meant for you.

pretty much.

GAS GTA & BRAMLADESH

Because people from Alberta are redneck, racist, hillbilly trash

Friendly reminder that we probably have a Wang or a Pajeet lurking or even posting in this thread