I almost got robbed on my way to Uni

>virgin walking to class
>some black guy sitting at a table outside a whataburger calls me over
>ask me if I could spare a few dollars
>told me this elaborate story about how he needs to pay off a fine yadda yadda feed his son
>I know it s bullshit, but I wanted to help him out
>demands a 100
>tell him no i have bills and shit to pay
>asks for 80
>tell him no again
>asks for 60
>tell him beggars can be choosers
>he finally concedes and I pull a 10 dollar bill from my wallet
>suddenly he fucking grabs my wallet, and tries to run off with it
>we are both tugging at it and it rips in half
>I manage to grab him in time before he slips away
>tries to fight me, but realizes im too strong
>reaches in his pocket and pull out something
>I immediately let him go thinking its a knife, and he runs away
>i pick up my keys and some money I dropped in the fight and call the cops
>mfw this fucking dirty nigger tried taking advantage of my kindness and rob me
Never EVER trust black people. If you see them out on the street begging for cash. Just keep walking. They just don't understand what morality is and mistake kindness for weakness. I could have been killed just because I wanted to fucking help someone. I don't want to be racist, but god damn what happened today im seriously beginning to believe the shit you racists say about these "people"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6JDRO-LAK0&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=_RtqOlkrfL0&spfreload=10
strawpoll.me/12190915/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neet

>trying to give a nig beggar 10 dollars
nigga are you retarded i rarely give beggar niggers money and when i do it's just few cents in pocket change you can't let them know you are carrying substantial money you did this to yourself dumbass

>tries to fight me, but realizes im too strong
This is when I realized the whole story never happened

"B-But the slavery, you know. He was in that situation because of you, white people. Apologize!".

Nice cultural enrichment.

Assuming this isnt an autistic work of fiction, why the fuck would you even stop and talk to him?

Just say you have no money and keep walking, fucktard.

>beggars can be choosers
>can be choosers
>can

wow, if they can be choosers i guess it wasn't inappropriate for him to grab your wallet after all. You can't give mixed signals like that, he probably assumed he could help himself; but then you're inner fascist racism came out and you ripped the wallet away from him.

you're lucky he didn't punch your Nazi ass in the face

whatever you say nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=h6JDRO-LAK0&spfreload=10

youtube.com/watch?v=_RtqOlkrfL0&spfreload=10

why should a homeless nigger be somehow stronger than an average grown male? You can also count on a big amount of Sup Forumsacks being gymcels like myself

That haggle

did you go all the way from 100 to 10?

Im like 180lbs
He was a skinny fuck. Probably a drug addict. I was absolutely stronger than him.

Did you suck his dick and tell him thank you daddy?

Dumb bastard, you almost relaxed and lost your life because of it.

Like I fucking said before I wanted to help. I honestly wasn't expecting that piece of shit to try and rob me since I was showing him kindness

You never take your wallet out, if you're giving money out only do it with what's free in your pocket or this shit happens.

Luckily, we don't have black people here but we have Gypsies.

How similar are they? Same MO?

Not a nig and not saying blacks are better fighters, 99% of fight stories where the teller doesn't even take a punch are bullshit.

LOL you dumb fuck. Have you never been to a city before? A bum calls you over and says, "AYO BRUVA YOU GOT A DOLLAR?"

Say no and keep walking. Learned your lesson.

>sits on Sup Forums
>doesn't go to gym
kys, low grade faggot.
Only the strongest survives and the weaklings down on the food chain perish.

serves you right for giving him $10. I would have ignored him or looked at him with disgust and said "no".

He didnt try to punch since he hand his hands full trying yank my wallet from hands and ended up wrestling him until he decided enough was enough and reached for a weapon.
It wasn't worth it after that and I let him go

Never trust a nigger. I mean, how literally fucking stupid are you? You need to carry a firearm and grow some balls. When a nignog asks for money I give them stern but polite "no" and carry about my business.

This is the important next step. If they ask again you need to flip out and let them know you're not a nigger lover. You're dealing with a lesser mind when it comes to niggerdom. These people only understand force. Convince him with your voice and body language you'll lynch the coon.

Shame on you for being so soft.

>Tfw still sore from yesterdays deadlift
>Tfw planned to do leg day tomorrow
Pls halp

>sits on Sup Forums
Hence why OP is full of shit

Street smarts OP. Street smarts.

Do legs pussy

Lift for those who fucked our shoulders up and can't ;_;

>nigger asks If i can do him a favour
>reply with "i don't have money"
>he walks away
I fucking hate central McDonalds

The best way to redpill liberals is expose them to niggers.

>not shitposting on Sup Forums between reps

Don't ever give money to a homeless person. They will give you some shitty sob story but 9 times out of 10, it's bullshit.
I only give them food, but never money because they will use it to buy drugs.

>starts the start with the face that he's virgin despite I having shit to do with robbery
>Not only relaxes around blacks but follows trough to a "friendly" interaction
>Gets called over and sheppishly follows like a submissive bitch

>Figuratively " come her bitch white boi"
>O-ok what is it master
>Proceeds to argue over the amount of his own money to donate

This is so beta I cringed. Kys, you are not white, you belong to the race know as homo cuckoldus

Fell for the bait

That's where ya fucked up stupid

>I don't want to be racist
discarded

Check em

Similar situation happened to me a while back.

I was tripping balls on LSD with my buddies and a black dude asked for some money. I had 20 dollars in my wallet for some reason and decided it was the right thing to do.

Well the fucking nig asks for my wallet and I'm like wtf tripping balls here and he sees there's nothing left and gives it back and asks if I'm tripping.

He then proceeds to follow us demanding we give him drugs when we have none. Eventually he leaves but it fucked my trip up so hard, horrible vibes.

youre naive op

who actually talks to beggars
thats ridiculous

Ton's of poor niggers and spics like that here in AZ

Get asked all the time, "Spare a dollar for ciggs? Spare a dollar for bus?".

>"No, I don't have any money bud."
>walk away

>2017
>talking to niggers

>>demands a 100
>>tell him no i have bills and shit to pay

that's your 2nd mistake. you never give excuses to a nigger or any kind of begger. it's your fucking money, you don't explain shit to anyone what you're doing with it, especially not some nigger. as soon as he said it, you should have said 'fuck you' and walked on.

What happened to the internet's unorthodox, yet hilarious solutions, to modern day problems?

Pocket sand, HZZAAAAAH!!!!!

The fuck is your wallet made of that it can get torn in half.

wow you are fucking stupid. you should have just ignored him or if you have fucking balls made eye contact and walked right by him. You deserve it. Learn from your lesson whiteboy.

this desu

cry more fag.

white people are getting colonized and colon-ized.

karmas a bitch.

Why the fuck would you even talk to him. This dude just demanded $100 from you and you haggled him down to $10. How big of a pussy could you possibly be. Whenever homeless niggers beg me I always say it in their language. "I ain't got shit man" and keep walking. I've never once had a problem because they know its more trouble than its worth when other white people will act like huge pussies

>>some black guy sitting at a table outside a whataburger calls me over
>approaching niggers
Ha ha!
Why would you do that?

You stupid nigger. I'll bet you voted for the treasonous cunt.

kek. nigga just gave me his laptop. nigga said "i need it more than he does" smhlmfao white people baka.

Happened to me twice when i was in Germany.

One time was some nigger tried to get in my pocket
But felt nervous and saw him reaching with his hand to my jeans
He panicked and ran away

Second time the were some gypsy looking brown people in Berlin who begged for some pocket change.
They didn't realise that my friend wasn't alone but with 5 friends and when they grabbed his wallet, we successfully ran up to them and jumped them. They dropped the wallet and run away.

This moments redpilled me on foreign beggars and shitskins in general.
Never be merciful on a shitskin bum.
Most white beggars are always some drunks who lost everything but they can be trusted.
Unlike those fucking foregnairs, you don't know who the fuck they are.

Lack of trust signals fear. Fear is a weak emotion. Not quite as weak as jealousy.

>nigger tells you to come closer
>you come closer

Are you new here? Come on Reddit, how many times do we need to explain niggers do you before you understand it isn't a meme?

this has to be bait. wow he cucked himself out of 10 instead of 100. what a boss!

don't ever get stopped by some porchmonkey if he's just sitting somewhere.

Why didn't you use your Texas rights and shoot the negroni

I'm at the gym right now shitposting between reps

lifting is a great hobby

>be driving through chattanooga
>have car trouble
>pull down exit ramp - see lit up businesses
>pull in to restaurant, get out to check what's wrong
>nig comes out of shadows
>ay yo man you need help?
>no i got it
>ay i can get you a ride
>no i'm fine
>*feel my handgun to make sure it's where it's supposed to be*
>ay yo man gimme 20 dollas
>i don't have any money
>yo man i know you got some money
>i tried to help you, you owe me some money
>look, i don't have any money, and even if i did, i wouldn't give it to you. i don't owe you shit.
>ay man, you owe me 20 dollas
>he starts moving toward me
>slip my hand inside jacket and make it obvious
>nigger stops and backs away

they really do see the world as owing them something for just existing. i got the car going and got out of there. fuck niggers.

Lurk more you disgusting normie faggot

what is that gif

I take it your wife's bull is a big guy.

Fuck niggers and god bless guns

Why do you even come here if you don't take our advice?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was true. I know plenty of white people that would react this way. Homeless black people are surprisingly easy to put in their place if you just address them in a firm tone of voice.

u deserved it, could have been as simple as ignoring and walking away

After what happened today, Im seriously putting in an application for licence to carry asap.
I will not be victim any more.

AROUND BLACKS, RELAXED.

YOU FUCKING DESERVE THAT SHIT, YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT STABBED TO DEATH RIGHT NOW.

Because I don't have a gun and live in Alabama

feel better by voting for your fav pol meme

strawpoll.me/12190915/r

Giving money to people on the street is not the right way to do charity, it just leads to fucked up behaviour and deception

Now, business on the other hand... You could have said 'suck my dick and I'll make it 30'

>You will never be an American who can own a gun and protect himself and his family from criminals.
((Who)) idea was it to take away the guns from europeans???

I have really weak upper body strength, cuck tier, but I really want to gain strength.

Been watching stronglift lifts / form videoes, made up a mealplan (roughly) but I just can't get myself to start

Kinda worried I'll look like a complete retard at the gym

pls tell me everything gon be fine if I go

Your own fucking fault. Just look him in the eye, shake your head no, and ignore what he says next.

>Nice American Gentleman: Hey man, I'm in a real right spot, can I borrow like 100 dollars?

>OP: OY, 100 dollars? What would a goy like you need 60 dollars for?

>Nice American gentleman: I'm just trying to feed my family

>OP: And you're expecting me to give you a whole 20 dollars? What kind of goy goes around asking for 5 dollars? Fine, I know it's such a measly offer from you, but, out of the goodness of my heart, I'll take your 100 dollars.

Everyone looks like an idiot at the gym, only a handful of bros do it right and they love to give advice if you ask.

Just be humble and mind your own business and people will respect your presence. After all, everyone starts somewhere.

you're a retard

Of course, thats that gym is for. You also can warm up a little bit doing push ups at home before starting gym ,saves money.

The most important rule of going to the gym is don't worry about what anyone else is doing or thinking. That's when you start lifting more than you should and hurt yourself.

Is this what life is like in the US? You go grab a bite to eat and have to hope that a wild dindu doesn't hassle you?

You'll be fine, nobody cares. Nobody is there to give you a hard time. Just do your work, put all your weights back, and you'll be fine.

Not really. Most sensible people ignore beggars

By talking to the guy he showed himself as someone with no experience in real life. You're supposed to ignore random shit like this.

No one cares at the gym honestly. The only people who look at you are other newbies who are also nervous and worried if people are looking at them

You can save money though, for the first 3 or 4 months you don't need to go to the gym. Buy some dumbells and build up some baseline strength at home and learn the proper form. Even when you start going to the gym and pick up a barbell, just use an empty bar for a couple of weeks to get the form. After that you'll start adding the weight each week and you'll feel like a beast, your confidence will rocket and you'll look forward to going

Thanks lads, I dream of seeing progress on my upper body.

I'm gonna go get it.

Thanks m8,

Maybe I should start out with dumbbells / pull ups at home first

Literally nobody gives a shit about you in gym unless you are a god tied Chad Thundercock.
Chads don't care and are busy doing their own shit, they are alway some what kind since they achieved chad status and and can even help you if ask.
Simple people and also bussing lifting up.

I started as a fat tub of lard when went to gym and nobody gave a shit about me.
2 year later became semi-chad.

But watch out for manlets.
They are highly aggressive since they know how inferior they are and can't do nuffin about it.
And for dickless sirens... they can give you a boner.

> everything gon be fine if I go

Yes it will. Just do your shit, don't monopolize the equipment, leave people alone unless they clearly want to talk, don't give gratuitous advice.

I actually did shitpost here today during my bench routine.

>virgin
Stopped right there. The inclusion of this completely irrelevant fact makes it bullshit.

praise kek

fucking heretics, chec em'

this is excatly the same, what's happening on a global scale to whites

Fucking checked.

JILLSTEINED

Height/weight?

Just go gym fgt

>Be little kid in elementary school
>Talking with friend
>Decide to share some of my candy with him
>Toss it to him across maybe a two seat difference
>Nigger throws his hand up in mid air and catch that shit like spiderman
>Like I wasn't even mad, dude just had reaction time like he knew that shit was coming

It was the day I learned: around blacks, never relax

Thank god I got muh guns and started lifting.

>know its bullshit but want to help him anyway

You are either lying and a pussy lil white boi OR your telling the truth and are an autistic pussy lil white boi

wtf you gave him your wallet? if that happened to me acid would just make me laugh and ask my friends if they see this dumb nigger too

OP must just exude beta

If you browsed pol more you would have known not to relax.