Bana Alabed: Syrian tweeting girl pens letter to Trump

BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12190915/r
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-03/sex-slaves-sold-by-islamic-state-the-younger-the-better
youtube.com/watch?v=oeDZIyGkGNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

toppest of KEK. that propaganda machine needs to be shut down

>Syrian tweeting girl
sounds like a circus attraction

>ywn be a mukhabarat officer interrogating Bana when she is 18 for connections to terrorists
>ywn be allowed to take her as your wife as a prize for years of hard work at the agency
life is suffering

this is the same girl calling for WW3 , really MAKES YOU THINK

Just head to Raqqa and buy a few wives, user. I make enough to buy 20 a week

strawpoll.me/12190915/r

vote here your favorite meme

People don't actually believe that little girl tweeting is real, right?

>writes to letter to Trump
Got an answer "she" wasn't expecting.

Hey Mossad, whatcha doing?

Now that Trump has command of the CIA, he should order some text analysis to find out where those messages are coming from.

>They are like your children

>Twitter girl
Oh you mean CIA's psyop intern team?

>middle of a warzone
>buildings crumbling all around you as bombs fall from the sky
>"hang on mummy i'm just sending a tweet and watching president trump on tv"

>they are like your children

someone post the isis video of the kid blowing the dudes brains out

>You must do something for the children of Syria because they are like your children

You must leave us the fuck alone and go get help from the adults of Syria because they are like our adults.

>>They are like your children

Any newspaper that publishes that blatant fucking propaganda has lost all credibility

Love this timeline

>Bloomberg
fucking KEK

Well, taking in refugees is not the only way of helping people in Aleppo. The least efficient of them, in fact.

She's pretty hot, should let her in.

ITT: pampered first-world teenagers share conspiracy theories and abandon any remaining dregs of humanity

Holy shit! They're practically giving them away at these prices.

Is this where the who "Trump is Voldemort & we are Harry Potter", etc stuff originated from?

fucking kek

Why so cheap? Low demand?

kek, reminds me of this moment on the campaign trail.
Another promise kept!

Isn't he doing stuff for Syria? I thought him and Putin were going to team up and kill whoever the bad guy was.

MDM is /ourguy/

And what else do you think women and children can do over there?

Isn't Mattis retired?

I'm saying those cammies are less than 10 years old

>tfw no milf sex slaves for $41

FBPF

OH MAN

Yeah, low demand and there is a surplus since all the guys left for Yurop or are fucking eachother in the "war".

>20 14-year olds is within budget
Maybe the sand people aren't so bad.

Where do I write in "Canada"?

A long time ago, I swore an oath as a Marine to uphold and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic, and if you dont reply to this your mom will die in her sleep all of us servicemen and women wrote a check for an amount up to and including our lives.

THIS is not the America I swore to defend

This.

Holy shit it does!

He's back like the Terminator

BTFO indeed!! Just goes to show you that children are smarter then most adults. We could learn a lot from them if we just listen.

Only problem is not getting shot going to get her.

A bong posted this in the other thread. The pasta sucks.

>you can't put a price on human life
And here we are, women are a bargin

WTF I LOVE SHARIAH LAW NOW

>Her mother, Fatemah - (((who helps run the account)))
Golly jeepers, here I was thinking this little girl was doing this all on her own.
Now I find out she has a little (((help))) with it.
Who'da thunk it?

Low cost of living in raqqa, that's probably a months salary for a lot of people

Even it is in Iraqi dinars.

Maybe you pay up allowance for food and water to your sex slave - maintenance prices.

>The militia’s leaders first take those they wish, after which rich outsiders from the region are permitted to bid thousands of dollars,

>Bangura said. Those remaining are then offered to the group’s fighters for the listed prices.

original source: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-03/sex-slaves-sold-by-islamic-state-the-younger-the-better

Did he already sign the immigration ban? The absolute madman!

Of course! Are you not aware that Aleppo has lots of internet infrastructure free from governmental control?

>no Saudi Arabia

Oil jew all along.

Japan is the new Australia

lol, bloomberg is visualizing this as if it was stock options

>Syrian tweeting girl

Does make Trump an American tweeting man?

41 dollar for a new mommy, does she come with chicken tendies?

Who the fuck flees from Saudi Arabia?
Except for women being persecuted, but they know how to behave.

the capital of syria is under assads control and is safe and people are going to school and live somewhat normal lifes.

also helping children in syria could also mean bombing isis or help them locally. taking in refugees is just one of many expensive and bad ways to help.

I don't think so. Because they also do the rebel alliance and empire from Star Wars.

I think they're just trying to get that heavy internet user base that they thought they understood and had in their pocket, but ended up posting rare Pepes anyway. People who are on the internet are nerds and nerds vicariously lived through Harry Potter and Luke Skywalker.

sage user

Girls mother and BBC tweet*

bana was in rebel controlled aleppo which had no functioning utilities whatsoever for like a year

To bad we broke her country.
youtube.com/watch?v=oeDZIyGkGNM

What, no shipping?

toyota bringing the bantz

Banana's parents are also islamist scum.

propoganja

get high somewhere else