How to reform islam?

how to reform islam?

hardmode
>no nukes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Wahhabi_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_of_Mr._Hempher,_The_British_Spy_to_the_Middle_East
youtube.com/watch?v=2Kgwa4PH0UQ
nytimes.com/2015/02/18/opinion/mustafa-akyol-a-letter-concerning-muslim-toleration.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poop

fpbp

It's fine how it is, as long as it STAYS in the Middle East and only there.

They keep fleeing because we keep destabilizing them into wars and unrest.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((we))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Remove your poisonous Imams and stop fucking implementing religion into your government.
One of the reasons western society flourished, were because they came secularized and didn't let religion influence their decision making.

People are gullible, and they are only hardcore muslims because their surroundings tell them to.

Oh yeah, and remove death penalty for apostasy, thats a given.

VX and lots of it.

Religious leaders rewriting the Quran ala the New Testament.
So that they don't follow the teachings of pedophile warmonger.

>how to reform islam?
>reform
Sorry, Islam is immune to cuckoldry and kikes.

Islam doesn't need to be reformed and become cucked like Christianity. It's the most pro-masculinity pro-patriarchy anti-modernity force in the world today. Believe it or not, ISIS while our bitter enemies are allies of traditionalism.

If ISIS were Christian I can guarantee that every single person on this board would be praising it.

The fact it is that, sooner or later forces of traditionalism (modern neo-paganism, uncucked Christianity, radical Islam, etc.) will have to come together to fight modernity (the globalist Jews, the sexual deviants, the third wave feminists, the trans activitsts, etc) whilst still remaining bitter enemies. Recognizing Muslims as our brethren does not mean we shouldn't kick them out of our lands and fight them when they fight us just recognizing that we share a lot of common values.

It's your job to reform your religion or face destruction, roach. We don't care if you reform it or not.

>>no nukes

You can't. There is no Martin Luther, to strip away centuries of dogma to the peace loving man that was Jesus.

If you do the same with Islam, you just get fundamentalist Islam.

The words, acts, laws and "teachings" of Mohammed...which is what the rest of the world is horrified with.

You cant reform islam.

the Quran is supposed to be the literal word of Allah, so you can't make your own version. The only option is to keep destabilizing islamic countries and taking their oil :^)

Napalm.
Will refine them to pure ash.

Balkanize the middle east

This. We need to strike at the heart of the global Wahhabist movement: Saudi Arabia. Strong arm the Saudis into compliance, or replace them entirely; either way, terrorism will not abate until their influence has been curbed.

Didn't you get the memo?

a great big wall

ban all exports to ME

btw wahabbism is [[[eternal anglo]]] creation, and [[[they]]] didn't let us finish the job.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Wahhabi_War

sidenote:

>Abdullah bin Saud was captured along with two of his Wahhabi supporters. They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who forbade to listen music, was forced to listen to the lute.[2]

How got

make egypt the leaders of the arab world (again), id say the same for turkey but erdogan is bipolar as fuck.

Easy, stay off their lands.

1st step, destroy ISIS.

2nd step, stop toppling governments that aren't religious extremists.

3rd step.. IDK. Democracies end up electing fundamentalists and dictatorships foster a fringe religious extremism and corruption, basically building up tinder for the next wildfire.

young naive leaf
did we have anything to do
when the saudi family successfully killed competing tribes and founded saudi arabia

You don't.

Muslims have been fighting among themselves since the inception of the religion. They will never come to a final agreement.

That might work. Extremists won't chafe under dictators if there are no minorities in need of suppressing.

Step one. Use propaganda to gather hardcore feminists to send to the arabic world.

Literally let them have their Caliphate in some shitty desert country.

We live in a time where we are able to expose them on live TV, and therefore can show the world it's not a timeless religion that fits all situations.

also:
>muslims are strongly encouraged to live in sharia land

>fighting among themselves since the inception of the religion
You mean maintaining evolutionary fitness, desu.
Average American is an insular fat mess compared to these savages.

>egypt leading anything

you are about 5k years late m8

Turks and Arab clans clash here in Cuckmany constantly

I heard there is a saying in Turkish something about "Arabs are lower than dogs" or when you call an a dog you call a Arab idk
Is this true , roachbro?
Do you despise fe!Low mudshit Arabs more than us kuffar?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_of_Mr._Hempher,_The_British_Spy_to_the_Middle_East

fucking roach

t. roach trying to take credit for Egyptian Bedouin removal.

>"The Ottoman–Wahhabi War also known as the Ottoman–Saudi War, was fought from early 1811 to 1818, between Egypt Eyalet under the reign of Muhammad Ali Pasha (nominally under Ottoman Empire rule) and the army of the Emirate of Diriyah, the First Saudi State, resulted in the destruction of the latter."

>You mean maintaining evolutionary fitness, desu

No, that's not what I mean.

I mean they've been squabbling and killing each other over petty differences since the beginning.

They behave like butchers, making women into sex slaves and kill members of other religions.... yea truely an example to follow

t. saudi arabias greatest ally

In the beginning of the 20th century Islam was a dying religion.

But then Israel got restored and hurr durr, they got a rallying cry

Deport fedoras from christian nations to Islamic ones. If it still fails, at least we don't have fedoras anymore

Simple, I'll just leave this image here.

No nukes?

Fine, conventional saturation bombing and chemical weapons.

Ban the Hadiths as Saudi propaganda

the government is not a reflection of the people
>based sisi

>I mean they've been squabbling and killing each other over petty differences since the beginning.
Mashallah.

How glorious is Islam that it is only possible to fight over tiny issues?

>american being THIS retarded
>not even knowing the concept of empire

army is literally built, funded and sent by ottomans who made decision(the sultan itself) since the state was ottoman empire.

>d-dindu

fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=2Kgwa4PH0UQ
skip between 1:00 and 1:50

Powerful and charismatic spiritual leader. Probably a practicioner of Sufism. Inevitably he's going to get gunned down but at least make sure he lives long enough to be effective.

>how to reform islam?
Kill all the muslims and replace them with white Christians.

>Kill all the muslims
>Christians
You make me laugh, christcucks.

More Jews.

yes

Here's the best answer I have seen:

nytimes.com/2015/02/18/opinion/mustafa-akyol-a-letter-concerning-muslim-toleration.html?_r=0

Essentially he wants to resurrect the Murijite tradition in Islam.

Why

(you)

Chemical and biological weapons I suppose.

shittons of reasons, including betrayal at ww1

This

You could ask Iranians the same thing.

Apart from Egypt, no Arab country has any significant culture to speak of and this deficiency seeps deep.