You guys do know Trump is fucked if he signs these racist immigration orders, right?

You guys do know Trump is fucked if he signs these racist immigration orders, right?

It's political suicide. You're giving the Democrats 4 years of free ammo. And by the end of it, Republicans won't have a single non-white voter.

Listen or don't. It's on you.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKq67NQOW6V0kMCkHuczcxEULKCJ-HqZc1W2PbUed6rgYNErPhFjS_1AXmzvbiqqK85g6qys&v=-a9PIf8MD7k&time_continue=25
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>das rayciss!
it's a shame that word means nothing anymore, they really coulda used it

>he'll never get elected, he's a racist and an extreme misogynist
>if he does what he said he'll do during the election campaign as president now, he er, he'll be in big trouble!

Will brainlets ever learn?

please keep playing identity politics, at least for another 4 years

please

He's been spouting 10 times worse than this through his entire campaign, and he won the presidency, house and senate. The only people he'd be "disappointing" are the Sup Forumsaks who want him to go full 14/88.

Just accept defeat dude, he won.

and democrats wont have a single minority voter

>run on a campaign of building a wall to keep narcospics out and ban sandniggers
>wins
>actually does it it
>this will be bad for trump
:V

>its political suicide for Trump to enact the policies he ran and won the election on

Blacks hate Muslims though.

Never forget to call the dems the party of the black people to every non-black, and the party of the workers to every black.

Also, remember to sage

>Republicans won't have a single non-white voter
Except all the immigrants smart enough to know why they left

>2016: Trump is Racist!
>2020: Trump is Racist!
Really nigga.
Trump probably is racist tho because he was born and raised in New York and saw those "people" robbing and shooting "da stores fo tree fifty with dat purple drank".

I think Trump is a dangerous narcissist. I mean I knew he was one before the election but he was up against a dangerous psychopath in Hillary.

>wot do!
m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKq67NQOW6V0kMCkHuczcxEULKCJ-HqZc1W2PbUed6rgYNErPhFjS_1AXmzvbiqqK85g6qys&v=-a9PIf8MD7k&time_continue=25

He's specifically targeting non-white countries and wants to restrict immigration from those areas.

Are you actually arguing that there isn't a racist component to his immigration proposals?

Do you think we care?
Republicans are in control for at least 20 years anyway regardless of if he gets reelected.
Also, the generation that is coming of age right now is overwhelmingly republican.
The left is finished.
Keep thinking otherwise though. I like watching you alienate normal people.

He's keeping dems from importing more voters.
Cry more faggot.
You don't have a clue.

Islamic terrorists don't come from white countries.

"Also, the generation that is coming of age right now is overwhelmingly republican."

lel how dumb are you

if islamic terrorists were coming out of Poland we'd cut them off too
you don't have an argument, you have an emotion which is RAYCISSSSS

I'm sure people will warm up to it as they watch Europe get closer and closer to crumbling

>you

FUCKING ":v" PERU FACE GET OFF THIS BOARD REEEEEE