>>108890626 (OP)

(OP)
A long time ago, I swore an oath as a Marine to uphold and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic, and all of us servicemen and women wrote a check for an amount up to and including our lives.

THIS is not the America I swore to defend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot your proxy, Pajeet.

>Pool in Loo
>USMC
Get back to the call center pajeet.

Poo in the loo

What are they doing, outsourcing their shillposting to India now?

>spent his first day having Mattis blow ISIS to fucking hell, repealing obamacare, fucking off TPP and declaring intent for NAFTA renegotiation.

Behold: The face of our intellectual masters.

hello my name is rajiit, welcome to 7/11

I thought you were still at war with the toilets Pajeet?

You've earned your citizenship; feel free to renounce it, jarhead.

You swore to defend the Constitution of the United States and to obey the orders of the President of the United States. So yes this IS the America you swore to defend you fucking traitor.

Don't you have a street to be shitting in, Pajeet?

fuck hillary and fuck brown people

So, you swore to defend a nation of sissified faggot crybaby liberals who can't handle reality?

If that's the case, you should just take your rifle and shoot yourself in the face, OP, it's the only solution.

And, POO IN LOO.

More like
>Spends his first week having ISIS bombed 30+ times
>Spends his first week cutting back funding on woman murdering babbies
>Spends his first week saving American Jobs by withdrawing from TPP and re-opening the Dakota pipeline deal.

>While women spend the weak wearing vagina hats and making things harder for other everyday citizens.

Thanks for the bait though I needed something to reply to here.

I KNOW RIGHT! HE DIDN'T ACHIEVE EVERY SINGLE GOAL ON DAY ONE, WHAT COMPLETE IDIOT!

>Promised to destroy ISIS immediatly.
>Spent entire first day running from ladies.
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

I don't know what's funnier, the idea of Trump running from women who want to sleep with him or the female White House staff running from the president trying to grab them by the pussy.

A long time ago, I swore an oath as a Toilet Dodger to uphold and defend this country from all Hygienic practise foreign and domestic, and all of us servicerapists and victims wrote a check for an amount up to and including our shitting street.
THIS is not the India I swore to defend.

That does it. I was a Trump supporter since day 1, his famous escalator ride on June 16, 2015. I attended multiple rallies. Phone banked for him. Shilled for him on Facebook and Twitter. Convinced all of my family and friends to vote for him in the general election. Wore my red MAGA hat almost every day. But this is just too much to bear. I have no choice now other than to become a #CruzMissile.

impersonating military is a federal offense.

if you're not claiming honor then know that trump has supported the vets since day one and hes still the only candidate to signify that we still have P.O.W.S in vietnam.

He also personally donated and has had some very successful turnouts at hosted events

Calling out around the world
Are you ready for a brand new beat
Summer's here and the time is right
For shitting in the streets!

He hired a guy for that already

Promised to destroy ISIS immediately
>31 strikes on the first day
>Critically wounded the head of ISIS in the first 24 hours

How exactly did he not keep his promise?

USMC confirmed gayest branch
t. navyfag

poo in loo pajeet

>india
>pajeet
>poo
>in
>loo
>marine

HAHAHAHAKEKEKEKEHAHAHAHAHHAAJAHJAHAHHAJHAJHAJAJHAHJAJAJAJHJAHJHJAHJAHJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You forgot your proxy, Charles.

>that pic

Shit like this makes me think that political discourse is secretly run by the droids from Star Wars episode I the phantom menace.

His first day in office they bombed the shit out of ISIS

What ladies was he running from?

>Something a US Marine would never say

CTR bots have really gone to shit.

They bombed ISIS 31 times yesterday

>1st day of Mattis entering office
>Several ISIS units, equipments, etc destroyed
>More than Obama accomplished in 8 years

Shut the fuck up Rajiit.

Who could be behind this post????

Poo in the Loo