We let a madman in the white house

HOLY FUCK WHAT A FASCISTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/roger-goodell-bar-the-national-anthem-from-the-super-bowl-and-sporting-events
theintercept.com/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-is-righter-than-you-know-the-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OY VEY, not the Feds!

its just a prank bro

Liberals remembered there was a 10th Amendment?

Proposing martial law, IT'S DAY FOUR OF PRESIDENT TRUMP. WTFF

>its real

holy fark

top kek

You know these statistics are fake right? He posted this and when he was called out he said he doesn't fact check what he sees on the internet

this isn't fascism lol. And why does everyone in the comments seem to want niggers in chicago to die?

Goddamn I hope he does. I cant stand that crime-ridden hell hole or its limp wrist faggot mayor

The 10th Amendment presumes that the State is protecting the other rights. When the State fails to do so, the federal government can and does (often) move in.

How does the left think schools were desegregated?

How is Trump the villian again? Since he won the election he has done literally nothing but improve America domestically. Furthermore why are women protesting Trump now and not say Saudi Arabia?

The third largest/most important city in the greatest country in the world is a fucking war zone. Not going to continue.

>preventing wanton murder and restoring law and order is "fascism"
well, then sign me up.

The statistics are only off by a few percent. It was a brilliant gambit that got the media to "fact-check" him by telling everyone that actually /only/ 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks.

At least he's doing something.

>stop killing each other or we'll do it for you
>OY VEY FASCISM

This could be the most entertaining 8 years of my life. What a great time to be an American

it's real baby!

And this is the most educated the left has ever been about the constitution. Now if they could just stop skipping over the second amendment...

I'm curious what the actual stats are for San Francisco though.

They're not fake m8, even the "fact checkers" begrudgingly admit that black on black crime is much, much higher than any other.

>How is Trump the villian again?
>The left has no solutions. Ever. Because fixing the problem removes their bargaining chip.
I'm sure chicago residents would agree with trump. I doubt they like living in fear of being murdered by nigger gang bangers.

The only statistic which is inaccurate is the 'whites killed by blacks' one. The others are absolutely accurate.

Thank you God for letting me live in these moments

>Sending in the FBI to stop the ever increasing black death rate due to gang violence is fascist.
When will dems just admit they hate black people?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TENTH AMENDMENT?

You mean like states' rights, faggot?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-t. southerner

IDK. Chicagoans keep electing the idiots that let the criminals go free.

>low iq pleb can't understand >3d chess

no wonder your kin lost the election, simpletons.

He didn't tweet this out, but the facts are accurate except for White on Black crime (much lower).

>Spoken like a true fascist
Jesus Christ

>doesn't understand the 10th amendment

>what is a state of emergency

libtards are so fucking smug and stupid at the same time

>this faggot in charge of knowing what martial law is

Why does everyone on Sup Forums want niggers to live?

And 90% of whites are killed by whites.

Time to take over Chicago and put a hard ass in power.

Chicago or nigger town is a fucking war zone according to the numbers. they should make Chicago has fallen the movie.

>"Guns are evil. Ban them! Violate the constitution and send in the army to confiscate every last one. Soot the people who resist. BANNNN THEMMMMM!"
>"Trump wants to enforce the law?! FUCKING FASCIST NOT MY PRESIDENT"

My greatest shame in life is having ever voted for a democrat.

>When will dems just admit they hate black people?

It's Trump's plan to force them to do so. Federal intervention in Chicago will be condemned and black people will start to wonder why Democrats want the carnage to continue.

80% actually, but yes, most crime is within racial lines. However, when crime moves outside those lines, it's mostly black on white.

Who exactly are the "feds"? Wouldn't it make more sense to turn south Chicago into a giant army/ marine base?

>And this is the most educated the left has ever been about the constitution. Now if they could just stop skipping over the second amendment...

Hahaha rightwing faggots

If you actually studied your fucking history you'd realize most gun organizations such as the NRA were pro-gun control during the 60s-70s when most people buying weapons were leftwing terrorists such as Black Panthers and Symbionese. It was only when these groups were defeated did they do a sudden about-face and wine about "muh 2nd amendment"

I for one welcome Trump's initiative to introduce concealed carry for everyone. Can't wait to blow away you Nazis.

Why would they care about quartering?
:^)

niggers are going to die either way, this way Trump gets to BTFO weak Chicago liberals

>Implying school integration was constitutional.

for those wondering how bad chicago is, check out Second City Cop's blog (CPD officer's blog)

secondcitycop.blogspot.com

And HeyJackass.

Even 10% of white people, which is a low figure, is a ridiculous amount of people for nigger males who are 7% of the entire population to kill. Don't be fucking retarded.

niggers like you don't need concealed carry you can just buy your guns illegally Jamal

The NRA is pro responsible gun ownership. Why would anybody want literal retard terrorist to have guns? Also strong regulation didn't really start until that point so of course they weren't against it until then.

>Nazis
I'll have you know I'm a PoC you filty fucking racist. I'm going to report you for a hate crime.

I imagine I will wake up to find the Chicago PD graciously accepting his offer.

Gun control is completely irrelevant . If it were the case places like Vermont or Arizona would be havens for black panthers. It has more to do with keeping the group under control than by what guns they are allowed to purchase

SAY IT WITH ME

C H I R A Q
H
I
R
A
Q

>gay marriage and abortion should be left to the states
TYRANNY OPPRESSION MUH RITES
>I'm going to send in support to help stop the terrible black on black crime in Chicago
STOP THESE THINGS NEED TO BE LEFT TO THE STATES YOU RACIST DONT U READ THE CONSTITUTION1???!

>urthermore why are women protesting Trump now and not say Saudi Arabia?

They dont live in saudi arabia

Glocks at dawn?

HOL UP

>who doesn't understand the 10th amendment

You fags while praising Obama for legalizing gay marriage across all the states.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

WE'VE WASH OURSELVES IN NIGGERS BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO

WE'RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE
JEW BY JEW BY JEW

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

Implying there weren't NOCS -nazis of colour

Can't wait until antifa fags are declared terrorists.

>Trump: I want to help stop murder.
>Liberals: RACIST SEXIST FASCIST

going to be a long 4 years

Washington quelled the Whiskey Rebellion and Jackson had the Nullification crises where Jackson basically threatened South Carolina to comply with the law or he'd send in US troops.

Someone answer me.

What government force are the "feds" going to be?

Oh NOW they care about state's rights.

Sorry bud but I'm whiter than you are most likely. I'm just not an autist like you.

>Implying PoC can't be fascist

Try harder retards.

the SS

Chicago is objectively a fucked up city.

It obviously needs help.

CPD is worried national guard on every corner would make the city riot.

They would rather have their hands untied by the democrats capitulation to black lives matter. Policing in Chicago has pretty much stopped because of all the lawsuits and 'community outreach'.

Bureau of land management. Be BLM vs BLM

Don't they have their own SWAT teams ? lol

Waffen or totenkopf?

Nobody, he's just doing his art of the deal thing and won't take any direct action along these lines.

And everyone would know it if they knew to read his fucking book.

And don't care about women in Saudi Arabia either. But I'm sure they care about muh Syria because the news told them to. Hell. I'm sure they thing they know where Aleppo is because the news told them all the smart people know about that.

The NRA was right. Our "leaders" want to declare martial law so they can disarm us. We really do need those assault rifles.

>10th amendment

These liberal morons literally spent the entire modern era trying to minimize states' rights and calling southerners antiquated bigots for wanting a smaller federal government.

Don't forget, if you support the 10th amendment that means you think that the states should decide the legality of abortion, so you are a sexist misogynist and you deserve to die.

Pretty much every government agency has something, yeah.

He's not read this screencap. He will make an outrageous statement like having martial law, and then the cucked left will have to prove that crime and poverty in chiraq has gone up under obama. Its beautiful

It's January 24. Does that mean 2 people are murdered per day? Holy shit.

In his defense, that was a supreme court ruling. He appointed the justice but still. Not his legislation directly.

Obama had 8 years to do anything but instead let his home state be run by gangs. seriously when will dems just come out and say they hate blacks.

hopefully not national guard. Would look way too totalitarian. Most likely a combination of FBI and DOJ.

>4 days inti presidency
>threatening martial law over twitter

do we live in the best timeline lads?

Why are they getting pissed off about this? Do they not want things to get better?

Well even the us postal service does, so the BLM probably have a few M1A2s on the go

To be fair, that could be a conservative "Never-Trump" person. Doubtful, but possible.

But it would give the national guard valuable combat experience and target practice on those feral monkeys

>10th Amendment

Isn't every nigger city like this at any rate? Only smaller

Liberals give me the bad thoughts

Oops, responded to wrong poster....meant for

Sorry dumb shit but to follow the ideology of the Nazi I would need to be capable of some practices that you cucks think I'm incapable of. You know, that lack of power and privilege and all. How about you check your racist privilege on implying that I'm not allowed to hold my own world views.

Safety squad? Good. Pretty unsafe out there.

Revert to FFs reading of the constitution, restricting immigration, meeting mummy may first and talking about free movement for work between UK and US

UNDER BUDGET

Bring on the feds Mr. Trump!

I thought you were joking about the postal service. You weren't.

[LE]TERALLY HITLER

>Trump's going to send in SS to shoot black gangbangers

Holy shit lads

Because Trump is the apex of evil duuh

aww yeah, keep speaking my language

The statistics are correct. The people that refuted the stats were using 2014's statistics to do so instead of the stats from 2015.

Police Brutality Must End Now!

Look here Sup Forums let's send a message to Donald J Drumpf this racism will not stand. The 3 million more people who did not vote for him will not sit quietly!

Let's ban the Star Spangled Banner! Get rid of this racist song!

The petition: change.org/p/roger-goodell-bar-the-national-anthem-from-the-super-bowl-and-sporting-events

The History: theintercept.com/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-is-righter-than-you-know-the-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/

The cognitive dissonance of these people breaks all levels of realism IMO

Imagine antifa performing a large scale book burning in chicago soon of 'the art of the deal'

>fascist!