myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fascists speak about lowering crime rates when the city is failing

wtf i love fascists now!

i didn't realize we could win this much

>tfw its fucking real

Fuck yeah. Stop black on white crime!

Antifa BTFO

>fascists are now people who have a problem with insane murder rates and want to fix them

what

Yessssss!!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! He's going to take control of Chicago just to fuck with the Dems! It's Obama's town! O is building his presidential library there!

>stopping murders is fascist and racist

Do it.

>It's now fascism to bring a country to civilization

does FEMA count as the feds

well kek does it?

>tfw chicago will experience an ethnic cleansing within the next few months

MARTIAL LAW WHEN?

>suddenly liberals know there's a 10th amendment

youtube.com/watch?v=CerzulHbzwo
I'm ready for the reconquista of chicago

>cops lawfully shoot about 6 people in 2016
>nigger slaughter each other by the hundreds
>No one does anything but blame cops, who have nothing to do with this shit
>Democrats are content with the violence as long as they say "Aww, how sad!" and ponder out loud with an audience "Why?" while doing absolutely nothing.
Fuck this shit. Just wall off South-side Chicongo.

Well its a good thing Trump is president. Now there is a chance the people of chicago learning to read for his poorly placed library

>says he's going to reign back on the federal government
>says he's going to let states run themselves
>says he's going to MAGA
And then he goes and sends in federal troops to subjugate a state. Great.

If only Chicago had more gun control

That would fix it right up

Liberals literally opposing saving black lives if Trump does it...

>"Hurrrrr fuck King Nigger! He abuses federal authority and steps on State's Rights!"
>"OMG praise Kek Based God Emperor Trump is going to grossly abuse executive and federal power by sending in federal troops to govern State affairs! Trump 2020!"

Never change, retards.

And I voted for Trump so fuck off with your baseless cuck insults.

Finally the niggers are saved!!!!!!!!

SEND IN THE GOOD OL BOYS

What are the "feds"?

this is what dictators should be like. hated that pussy dictator niggerbama.

>putting a stop to the rampant gang violence and shootings in one of the worst cities to live in America is fascism

I bet if Obama did this they'd be calling him a saint.

Is that a fucking armored recycle bin?

>Great
Fuck off CTR

>wall off

But how shall we cleanse them, comrade?

>WOW SAVING PEOPLES LIVES? FASCIST
mental illness

does IL have a national guard he could send in instead?

wait, they are actually up 25% on 2016?

weren't they up like 40% on 2015 last year?

RIGHT WING DEATHSQUADS!

>Leftist actively defend murders because black people
how far does this slope go?

aaaah it's so beautiful it brings a tear to me eye

It isn't fascism, but it is a violation of Marblecake Federalism. Federal agents can only get jurisdiction from legislation and executive orders which are constitutional under the delegated powers of the federal government.

he never said any of those except for MAGA. Trump need ultimate authortiy to do that. "freedom" is a liberal code word for "degeneracy" only true libcucks want freedom.

H A P P E N I N G

What do you think BLM is bitching about?

national guard ?

the state has had plenty of chances to fix things but it never changes. fuck chicago and fuck you.

OH SHIT NIGGA!

that doesn't apply to violent negroes senpai

>228 shootings and 42 killings in 20 days

Literally Iraq tier

Just send in a group of volunteers god emperor, I would gladly carry my SKS into battle for you

They've been doing that for decades over here. Murderous blacks are America's version of rapey muslims. The left just pretends it's not really happening.

Omg WTF he can't do that!!!!!!!!

>228 shootings in 25 days

That is almost Caracas-tier, damn.

as if trump would ever save a niggers life. he's sending in troops to shoot them in the street you fucking retard.

For those who don't know, the Federal government has the authority to step in when the state isn't doing its duty to protect citizens. The presumption of the 10th Amendment is that the state is fulfilling its obligations - which is clearly not the case in parts of Chicago which have become lawless.

No different than Katrina.

>libshits that want federal regulations to force cake shop owners to bake fag cakes and let women murder their unborn babies but suddenly they are states rights advocates when Trump wants to assist a city clearly in dire need of it

You literally can't make this shit up.

What did you think this was about?
I want to cripple leftism forever and destroy any political influence they had through any and all means

does he care about getting re-elected at all

POWER TRIP
P
O
W
E
R

MAGA

You ever see that list of demands they made that included, among other things, making spitting on people and breaking and entering legal? They're completely fucked in the head. BLM is nothing but a bunch of terrorists.

I hope Trump brings down the hammer on every one of those rioting nigger assholes!

>only cucks want freedom
What the fuck are you even talking about?

>But how shall we cleanse them
Bleach and ammonia works wonders when cleaning user.

He cares about getting shit done.

holy fucking shit

He only cares about making America great again

This guy gets it

BRAVO Nolan

stopping black gang wars creates
bad pr

what did he mean by this ?

Haha, what a hypocritical bootlicker. It's still Illinois' problem, the federal government has absolutely zero fucking right to send in federal troops to deal with state issues unless it is a matter of the state not paying their taxes or something.
>point out how hypocritical Sup Forums is being
>HURR HILL SHILL
Fuck off retard. You realize this is why 99% of this board is pure shit, right? You people don't actually have any values you stand up for. You're just like the liberals you moan about, you think it's okay when it's your guy doing the abuses of power but not when they do it. It's bad either way, in my eyes.

states rights has always been a liberal joke. The only right a state should have is the right to priase trump.

This will only help him among niggers who vote.

hey i have a problem.
I just tried to set up a twitter account and they want a phone number.
i dont have a cell phone and i live in the woods so i couldnt get cell reception anyways.
does anyone know a workaround?

please Trump, no more winning

DER FUHRER

only fools don't see that tweet as b8

if Chicago wants to be a hell hole of murder that is their decision. No place for the federal government to fix that situation.

These United States of America, we are a collection of states not the fucking federal government

>Trump violating states rights
>YAAAAAAAASSS TRUMP BE MORE FASCIST

>you need to lower nigger crime rates
>Y-you don't understand FACTS, fascist!
>M-muh FACKTZ
>YOU LITERALLY DONT GET ET!

Fuck liberals are truly digging their own grave

He said if niggers can't get their act together then he will send the FEDS. Dumbass boi can you read, shit nigga that's why we need Betsy Devos so people like you don't ruin our country.

We are not worthy of the God Emperor's grace.

If he fixes chicago he will go down in history as the greatest president of all time

He will be reelected 7 times

"freedom" is a cuckolds way of defending their degnerate life choices. The only freedom you should have is the freedom to praise trump.

you can skip the phone shit

>liberal bring up the 10th amendment

wtf is going on

Caracas itself is probably 228 a day... just from knifes... that are reported.

This.

>(you)

>tfw live in Chicago

YES

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The truly strange part of pic, is the tweets under Trumps. Holy loaded fuck balls! Are these people really that stupid? They really don't give a flying fuck about the American inner city problem, and more, or less, just told Trump tp BTFO, and let the slaughter continue.

I mean, they laid it out for us. Blacks should be able to spit on people and trespass because anything else would be racist.

archive.is/6iReF

it's almost like he's not a career politicians and cares about getting shit done instead of looking good, and which will ultimately lead to his reelection anyway.

Also in RE: the twitter comment about the 10th amendment.

Article I Section 8 claus 3 states the congress has the right regulate commerce between the states and other nations. If anyone has takem a constitutional law course the've gone through the numorous supreme court cases about it. If trump asks his republican congress to do it its 100% legal on the justification of " ching dong china mega corp and medium sized american business A" dont want to move into that shithole. They literally used this to justify so much and they could have the power legally to send feds to chicago.

Nope. Not enough population for that, and no reason to bring knives to a gun fight over there.

>he's sending in troops to shoot them in the street you fucking retard.

More like to bring order. Or are you for black people killing each other in the street you racist piece of shit