Where were you when Trump threatened to conquer Chicago?

Where were you when Trump threatened to conquer Chicago?

Feels pretty good to have a white man in charge of chimp wrangling. RWDS sign ups below, Praise Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824080766288228352
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this real?

What about Detroit or Baltimore?

Law and Order.

The king will send his men to occupy the city of Chicago. The mayor must send his children to be fostered in the white house to ensure his continued cooperation.

Yep

It's like liberals in the retweets want blacks to keep shooting each other.

The absolute madman

This cuck needs a fucking dictionary. Telling niggers too stop killing each other or I'll send in the Feds is not fascism

They will see the fate of Chicago and bend the knee.

>Obama is from Chicago so trump cleaning it up as publicly as possible makes him look stronk

best timeline

Well that's a clear violation of the law. I hope he does it so the "Feds" can say no and make him look like the girl he is.

Amazing that Donald Trump is the first Nigger and the first Girl to take the office of President!

What a country!

nobody gives a fuck about them

Don't they confiscate president's phones?

Looks like the donald has stolen it back

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

>Well that's a clear violation of the law.

Yeah dude it's totally unpresidented (lol) to use federal officers to uphold law and order Drumpf is a tyrant and will be impeeched soon Xd

I can't believe how much I fucking love our President right now. I need to hang a picture of him in my house immediately.

>Children from multiple women
>Loves Bling
>Loves talking about "muh dick"
>Can't stop bragging

Wow...I never realized...we've made a mistake.

He can send in the FBI, DEA, etc. This is exactly what they were made for.

what'd he say?

"poopee"

THE MADMAN STRIKES AGAIN

There's also a case that gang areas are in open rebellion against the government. This would allow the deployment of military. I hope it happens just for the libertarian salt.

>tfw city people genocide soon

Holy fuck, this is gonna be the best year ever.

Chicagoon niggers are about to get assraped

Video is reversed

POLICE SCANNER THREADS AGAIN WHEN?

I am a libertarian but I fully support Emperor Trump crushing the violent gangs AND criminal politicians in Chicago. The cuck Rhamadan Emanuel will do nothing. He's a jew!

We know city idiots voted for Hillary. We also know in a national catastrophe city folk would starve to death at worst, or riot like Katrina at best.

>it's actually real