Trump will never ban musl---

>trump will never ban musl---

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

President for five days and already btfo obamas 8 years. Loving it.

Thank you based Trump!

>Restricting entry from Muslim majority countries

Well there goes my trip to LA.

Dammit wtf? Keeping promises so fast he'll be done by march.

>s-signing executive orders is bad!
>b-based trump signing executive orders

"Restricting" entry based on what?

Half of Europe just got restricted. Sorry guys.

It's when Obarry signed executive orders when he knew that the people didn't want them.

Only shitlibs signing executive orders is bad.

>Wanting to visit LA

Why user? I don't care how much you want to see them, the La Brea Tar Pits just aren't worth it!

I see what you did there

>trump is not a fasci--

>no Sweden ban

I knew I should have voted for Hilldawg

This will make Muslims already in America feel alienated and they will commit terror attacks. Trump is killing Amerifats with this move

Fuck off leaf.

>fascism is a bad thi--

Pals live there.

underrated

Nigger, how do you think someone can build a fascist white ethno-state without signing executive orders?

Classic Sup Forums doublethink. They really have no principles other than "libshit tears". I guarantee that if Clinton won the electoral college but Trump won the popular vote, Sup Forums would be frothing at the mouth

So essentially he was right
This will only redpill the public further and ensure that removal of kebab comes quicker

>implying we ever gave a shit about the process and not the end goal
It's called rhetoric, dumbass

>Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen
>no Afghanistan, Turkey, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon etc
gg no re burge

mmm
molto bene

Top kek

also, thread theme

He should let Christians come over. Poor bastards are being left in all muslim refugee groups.

So? The only good kebab is a fucking dead kebab

A long time ago, I swore an oath as a Marine to uphold and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic, and all of us servicemen and women wrote a check for an amount up to and including our lives.

THIS is not the America I swore to defend.

Nice pasta

It was usually the reason for the orders, user.

EO on gun control, for example.

If Obama did an EO banning Muslim immigration, the right would have liked it.

Donald. Break out the camps.

>BAM HE DOES IT!
My freedom boner is as hard as a diamond.

At customs you need to eat a nice big bacon cheeseburger while petting a cute dog and if you can't, they don't let you in.

Executive orders are only a problem when they're used to create legislation that Congress didn't. Executive orders that are within the limits of the laws Congress has passed are fine. As are those regarding matters the Constitution explicitly makes a presidential power. Restricting entry to the United States is a power the president already has so executive orders related to it are fine.

checked

Unfortunately, he legally can't do that as that would be religious discrimination. But whose to say if he won't get the cia to arm Christian groups in the Levant so that they won't get btfo by the slimes

Checked that shit right here.

Also,

STOP REPLYING TO LEAFS
IGNORE LEAF POSTS
IGNORE LEAF THREADS

fucking kek'd

>My freedom boner is as hard as a diamond.

what did Kek mean by this?!

wrong. under obama we had a ban on iraqi citizens entering the country. a family got stuck in a air port in the UK and couldnt go to disney land. it was in the news last year

trump himself even said that america could just expand that methodology to cover the entire middle east minus israel

Well congress should have stopped this shit eight years ago, but its our turn now

As long ass its Trump making the orders, I do not give a fuck

>long ass
I fucking hated 90s bikinis.

There is nothing inherently wrong with executive orders, the bad thing is using them to get around Congress. Obongo had the power to allow as many shitfugies as he wanted, and Trump can undo that. Shit like letting illegals stay that is an issue with the law that clearly should involve Congress is the problem.

i am so fucking OK with this

this man is really doing some work there

You're oath is violated every day when you refuse to protect my second amendment. Kys faggot.

Trying to fix broken communities is fascist?